Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: --- ChainWorks Industries ---  (Read 56488 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
kochosei

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

Well I look at getting better. It is still a good project, from the beginning I have little doubt. But now I see that all is well.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:43:58 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:44:31 PM by mprep

Why is your website down?

which website? ...

#crysx

Well I look at getting better. It is still a good project, from the beginning I have little doubt. But now I see that all is well.

tanx for the support ...

there is a LOT that is happening backend ... and will continue to do so for a few months yet ...

there will not be much that looks like any work is being done due to this work being out of the public eye ... but i can assure you there are many things to come ...

our coins are getting their latest wallets released this week - even though its a small update of hardcoded seednodes - with a full revamp later ...

granite - ozziecoin - influxcoin are ready and tested ... droidz is still giving us a little issue ...

if by friday we cannot finish droidz - we will release the other wallets ...

again though - this release is only a very small release - but will allow to sync SO much better than before with our CWI-SeedNodes being hardcoded into all the wallets ...

#crysx

starskey

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

which website? ...

#crysx

http://influxcoin.xyz/

It is quoted on coinmarketcap.com - If it s not the case, please contact them to change it. 

This is the link http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/influxcoin/

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

which website? ...

#crysx

It is quoted on coinmarketcap.com - If it s not the case, please contact them to change it. 

that was the original influxcoin domain ...

i need to check whether or not it has been transferred or not this week ...

some news about that later this week also - regarding influxcoin ...

coinmarketcap need to be updated about most of our coins ... a message will be send regarding all four coins to coinmarketcap soon ...

tanx ...

#crysx

starskey

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:22:52 PM

which website? ...

#crysx

that was the original influxcoin domain ...

i need to check whether or not it has been transferred or not this week ...

some news about that later this week also - regarding influxcoin ...

coinmarketcap need to be updated about most of our coins ... a message will be send regarding all four coins to coinmarketcap soon ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Thank you

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:06:50 AM

not down  http://www.granitecoin.com

DOTCoin
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:52:21 AM

The question was pertaining to http://influxcoin.xyz/ and Crysx commented already to its regard. Wink

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:41:10 AM

The question was pertaining to http://influxcoin.xyz/ and Crysx commented already to its regard. Wink

tanx for that steven ...

in fact - there are a few things that we have been working on as far as domain and setup is concerned ...

#crysx

shoozooo

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:50:47 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:44:42 PM by mprep

Could the devs make it work without bad warning from web browsers please ? Smiley

Chrome
https://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_579306urlDanger.png

https://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_744733malveillant.png

Firefox
https://img4.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_913411firefoxDanger.png

Thanks Smiley

tanx for the support ...

there is a LOT that is happening backend ... and will continue to do so for a few months yet ...

there will not be much that looks like any work is being done due to this work being out of the public eye ... but i can assure you there are many things to come ...

our coins are getting their latest wallets released this week - even though its a small update of hardcoded seednodes - with a full revamp later ...

granite - ozziecoin - influxcoin are ready and tested ... droidz is still giving us a little issue ...

again though - this release is only a very small release - but will allow to sync SO much better than before with our CWI-SeedNodes being hardcoded into all the wallets ...

#crysx

Hi Chrysophylax,

I have a few questions for you if you got the time to answer me please Smiley

I would like to know, why does the countdown on Chainworkindustries Website restarted to 100+ days ? oO
I would like to understand what happened and if anything has been postponed ?

I would like to know what exactly is chainworkindustries and what your ecosystem could do.

I bought some INFX and as an investor I was full of questions, I choosed to try to enter the bandwagon but It's really difficult to understand or find what exactly is your project (CWI).
The countdown restart is really frustrating to me Smiley

Do you have anything like a roadmap, a whitepaper or anything useful as an investor to trust and hold-on the coin for a long time ? Smiley

I feel like there's anything strong that could happens anytime with your project and trust you when you say there is work in the backend.

Thanks in advance for the time you could take to answer and have a nice day ! Smiley

Shoozooo
CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:57:43 PM

A fresh article for cwi and influx you might be interested!

http://whalesfriend.com/alpha-dolphin-influxcoin/

Thank you for sharing this!

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:46:01 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:44:56 PM by mprep

A fresh article for cwi and influx you might be interested!

http://whalesfriend.com/alpha-dolphin-influxcoin/

hi evademe ...

very much appreciated for sharing ...

ill link it to all the other threads also ...

some exposure is better than none i guess - especially if its light and positive ...

and if anyone asks - NO! ... this was not a planned or paid or even known-about article ... tanx to you informing me on slack as well mate ...

and shoozoo - ill respond soon ... we have been inundated ( personally and company wide ) with work - so we will catch up with a number of things including responses and other posts of news that have happened ...

if anyone wants a pr / marketing 'job' - that pays nothing for the moment ( when i get paid - you will too Wink hehehe ) but will have full access to all that is going on to publish in the threads and tweets and slack - please let me know ...

tanx again for the diligence evademe ...

#crysx

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - FULL UPDATE

hi all ...

as has been mentioned before - a wallet release has been undergoing tests ... so far - all have been successful ... bar one ...

it was mentioned to me in our CWI-Slack channel that a timeframe was given - and that time limit had been surpassed - twice ...

allow me to explain a few things here ...

in all correspondence - i have made it quite clear that i am very much against roadmaps ... the reason for this is very simple ... a roadmap is not a plan - its a route to what WILL happen in a more rigid sense than 'plans' that are made ... this can be an issue of sorts ...

ill quote my explanation to a dev on skype who we are in discussion with for influx ...

'i have been around long enough to see and hear and KNOW what roadmaps do ... most are full of hype and crap - others are NEVER adhered to - where very very few actually have a full TEAM of people to make sure that the roadmap is adhered to ... we are three ( with your help also - makes four ) people that are loosely tied together to bring this organization of coins together ...'

i am referring to CWI - the organization ... and coins being granite ( grn ) ozziecoin ( ozc ) droidz ( drz ) and influxcoin ( infx ) ...

we are committed to the development of all the coins we have under our wing ... the when where how - is entirely up to the development process and the financial stability we have as a company ( CWI ) ... NOT a 'roadmap' that ties us to dates and cutoff periods which are simply 'close to impossible' to adhere to unless you have a large team ( like bitcoin and dash for example ) where each person is part of a team that handles ONE area of the project ... small businesses simply cant do that - or cannot afford to in costs ... especially devs that go on a coin-creation spree for their own pockets ... nice pretty pictures and a roadmap with awesome details - only to abandon the coin the moment they make their first 60btc ...

we are not them - we are not doing this for the money ( though that is one of the purposes of the coin design after all - the replacement thereof ) - and we are certainly not here for the short term ...

we ARE here for the success of the company ChainWorks Industries ( CWI ) ... period! ...

how can this success happen? ...

it MUST be done via the projects we have acquired and taken under our wing ... grn ozc drz infx - written here in the order that we acquired them ...
it MUST be done with diligent and focused goal setting WITHOUT the undue pressure of 'roadmaps' and cutoff timeframes ...
it MUST be done with a dedicated team of people - from developers to marketers alike ...

we can expose some of our 'plans' for the CWI-EcoSystem - but NOT a roadmap ...
we can discuss some these 'plans' for the CWI-EcoSystem - but NOT the timeframes unless required ...
we can delegate some of these 'plans' for the CWI-EcoSystem - but NOT freely without some control and restriction ...

the old saying 'good things take time' is SO true in the crypto industry ... thats right - INDUSTRY ... hence our name - ChainWorks Industries ...

when we do things - we do our very best to bring the plans and developments to light in the best way possible ... this does not mean in the shortest time possible - but the BEST way possible ... this entails hatching the idea into a live plan - bringing it to technical existence - development - and then to life ... thats when the testing is done ... this may involve ONLY theTEAM - or close testers for internal purposes - or a public test system ... what ever product or plan we have - the process is the same ... this is why it is exceedingly difficult to adhere to any roadmap - especially with the advent of unforeseen issues that usually do arise at the worst times ...

if the community actually took a 'roadmap' to mean more 'a plan' - then flexibility is inherent - and things can be maneuvered to make way for unforeseen events and other things like catastrophes ...

we will only ever release our products or developments in a 'production' type of capacity - when we are confident all these steps have been made and we can be confident that a release has the minimum risk of issues that MAY occur ... this doesnt guarantee that it is error free - thats impossible in the software / crypto sector ... but it IS possible to make sure that due diligence is done ...

now in saying that - we have a few things we need to publicly announce ...

1 - InfluxCoin Domains ...

the domains for influxcoin are now fully registered and current ... tanx to a diligent community member who notified us of the impending state of the domains ... ( which btw - a donation for your honesty and help has been approved and will be sent to you soon - with many tanx from CWI ) ...

the transfer of the older influxcoin.xyz is still in the process - but will more than likely retire at a later date ...

the domains that are registered are ...

- influxcoin.com ...
- influxcoin.net ...
- influxcoin.org ...
- influxcoin.com.au ...
- influxcoin.net.au ...

yup - we are australian - and couldnt help ourselves but to register those australian domains also Wink ...

2 - Discussions ...

have been underway focusing on influxcoin initially ... regarding the goal - the focus of influx as a coin - marketing - and ultimately integration into the CWI-EcoSystem for use with our other coins ...

this team are not only designers and evelopers - but are also investors in the coins ...

3 - CWI-Trading ...

the trading system is a fully fledged trading backend ( on an internal level for the time being ) that will be attached and become an integral part of the CWI-Pool system ... so CWI-Pool system miners will have an option to be able to trade their coins - rather than dump ... which means mining will have an opportunity to make something good happen for all coins mined - and actually get more out of it while still mining at the same time ...

plan details are bing added to daily - so we need to be very general as to what this will mean to all miners of CWI-Pool - and no specifics of backend trading system will be posted until it is at least in beta designation ... if we have our way with it though - it will be a complete entity ( so it can be a full stand alone system - but also ) integrated tightly with the pool systems we create ... and one awesome trading system ...

4 - theTEAM now officially has a new member ...

the one i humbly acknowledge as 'THE best cuda optimizer in the world' ... a very humble man - good honest intentions - a very big heart ... and is one hell of a developer ...

he is more a friend now than just a team member ... and respect goes a very long way in this world - especially with developers ... unlike the developers ive had the displeasure of dealing with and worked with in the past in the crypto industry - where disrespect and intentional scams seem to be the norm in their world ...

he is a complete breath of fresh air - and a highly respected member of the crypto community ... we welcome him aboard - with open arms ... he has asked to remain anonymous for the time being - so we will just call him 'OptDev' for now Wink ...

which brings me to the miner ... our new miner is currently under development - and testing will begin soon ... we may require testing for a few new-ish incarnations of this miner - so that testing phase will begin once we get the mining development underway in a more organized fashion for the testing to take place ...

5 - theFARM has restarted - just ...

and the first two machines that are currently active and in production - are being relocated to the GPU department of theFARM ( the new premises as of last week ) ... the ASIC department is also currently being built ( in the current premises ) - starting with the baikal miners ...

initial setup is outlined below - and will continue to grow as we stabilize the mining facility ... development of the mining switcher ( CWI-<yet-to-be-named> ) is slated for development in the coming months to be incorporated into the theGRID ( which the theFARM resides ) ... this allows for automated mining ( various levels - such as 'profit' / difficulty / hashrate ) or manual override mining if there is a specific coin that CWI wishes to accumulate for the CWI-Fund ...

--- GPU department / premises ---

2 machines currently built - with many more being added soon ...

5 x gigabyte aorus 1080ti xtreme - fedora 25 x64 ...

--- ASIC department / premises ---

2 x baikal cube ( 300mh ) - x11 x13 x14 x15 qubit quark ...

6 - CWI-Pool server soon to be upgraded ...

as a lot of you have noticed that mine on the CWI-Pool system - there is a lot of 'frontend' lag - with the very occasional drop in stratum connection ... this is due to the heavy load that the CWI-Pool server is under at any one time or another whilst running ...

a new dedicated server will be implemented shortly - and will replace this old server in its entirety ... this will mean a full migration will happen - and some disruption to pool operation / mining will happen for a short period of time while the migration takes place ...

there are two ways this can occur ...

1 - all the old settings and daemons / databases are migrated to the new server ... this is a complex time consuming process - which does not guarantee data being kept in tact ...
2 - build the new server with a new fresh installation of the CWI-Pool ... this is a much simpler way of doing this - with a fresh install of the daemons / databases - but also means registrations and account setup will need to be done again in order to populate the user / miner database ...

we prefer the latter of the two (point 2 - less migration work - and less downtime - less issues with data migration ) - but we have yet to hear anyones opinions or comments regarding this ... so if you have an idea or suggestion that you would like to voice - please do ...

7 - CWI-Coins wallets compiled and tested successfully - except one ...

below are the links to the latest wallets of our coins for windows and osx ... these wallets specifically are granite ( grn ) - ozziecoin ( ozc ) - influxcoin ( infx ) ...

the droidz wallet can compile fine in linux - but we are having a few issues with the compile for windows and osx ... we are looking into what the causes may be - and seeing what can be done to create a reliable binary for win / osx ... we will publish this when we are successful - and have tested the new wallet thoroughly ...

the wallets are NOT a new codebase or advances in the code ... they are a minor update to the current codebase - whereby the FULL CWI-SeedNodes have been hardcoded into the wallet ( 70seednodes in all when we are finished with the CWI-SeedNode infrastructure build ) ... currently - 19seednodes are fully functional ( with more on the way ) - which is more than enough in our current state to service the network for an easy and smooth and quick sync ...

some of these wallets WILL alarm a 'false positive' in SOME antivirus scanners - due to the IRC node scan and internal Mining Code inherent in the codebase ...

these alerts are NOT virii - they are 'false positives' ... ie - virus scanner will tag them as a POSSIBLE virus / trojan even though they are not ...

we will ensure that in future releases - any of the code that does not need to be there - will not be there ... BUT - with the advent of the new algos we are planning for inclusion in future releases of these wallets - where internal wallet mining is plausible until gpu mining takes over - we will be keeping these portions of the code in tact ... which means they will continue to give 'false positive' alerts on some antiviral scanners ...

if you do not trust these wallets - or our coding system - please do not use them ... simple ...

the code is in git - for those that know how to read the code of the wallets  ( or can get someone to verify the code ) here - https://github.com/chainworksindustries/ ...

but in saying that - they are OFFICIAL CWI-Wallets cross-compiled ( in linux for win / osx ) by a very trusted developer - bumbacoin ( another australian ) - and we have no issue at all running these wallets on any of our windows systems for the full tests ( with port and antivirus scanners active ) ...

download links ...

Code:
granite ( grn ) - osx ...
https://mega.nz/#!1csAEJLB!lwVCd3ADQR35rxjN-9v8Yf1dvTNesWPGDGSEZPvADuE

granite ( grn ) win32 ...
https://mega.nz/#!MJ0mnJgD!QwACP8S-8qVsgYH2GTgWob801xgUrlUV8aCyYn4j9aM

influxcoin ( infx ) - osx ...
https://mega.nz/#!oA8xiLJC!OhG927tOTvNm-23tXubxd1HKszC_3Q0lC3q5uwGZgII

influxcoin ( infx ) - win32 ...
https://mega.nz/#!1ENg1TqA!33d-RjpuaQa0peJ0Dxv-YMnSv4r53MEUU4vboOvvVlY

ozziecoin ( ozc ) - osx ...
https://mega.nz/#!cRVmFCIK!btAwHnNgCB5VjlmKFsWQnsO6q6t04dfAy8g3Xc1z6V8

ozziecoin ( ozc ) - win32 ...
https://mega.nz/#!sMFE0SbD!t_ZudzddepRGHP5SxDr6P7CNbmKuNE8EdAUQjrY483s

droidz will be here shortly ...

if there are any issues of any sort that you experience - as every machine is different - please let us know ... either here or join our slack channel ( here - https://join.slack.com/chainworks-industries/shared_invite/MjA1NjA3NDcyNDQ4LTE0OTg4MzEwMTctOWMzM2JkNmU2Zg ) - or irc channel - for support ...

njoi crypto - njoi your day - njoi your life ...

#crysx

### CWI-POOL - UPDATE

hi all ...

we have puled down the bta and mue pools for the change / update of daemons ...

- bta have updated the daemon - mue has changed the algo and hardforked ...
- all the pools will also be getting the updated ticker code - depending on which exchange they are one ( except creamcoin - no exchange as of yet ) ...
- all scrypt pools will be updated to the multiple lodiff / hidiff ports and settings ...

this will happen over the coming days - as a full resync is done ... if all is well - the pools will be brought back online ...

these are required updates - so we apologize if there are any inconveniences that occur ... but we will make sure that the downtime is kept to a minimum ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 12:59:01 PM

to bitcointalk mod ...

why have you merged my posts? ...

they do not follow one another for posting in a single post - AND they are not about the same things / in the order of posting ...

i dont understand why you would do that? ...

#crysx

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

Hi, where can I buy GRN coins? thanks!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

hi gliridian ...

welcome ...

granite is on cryptopia - as is ozc and infx ( infx is also on bittrex ) ... drz is on ccex currently ...

we will have the op updated soon with all the links and info ...

below are the links ...

drz ...
ccex ( btc market ) - https://c-cex.com/?p=drz-btc ...

grn ...
cryptopia ( btc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC ...

infx ...
cryptopia ( btc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INFX_BTC ...
bittrex ( btc market ) - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX ...

ozc ...
cryptopia ( ltc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=OZC_LTC ...

we DO NOT recommend yobit for ANY of our coins ... please do NOT go anywhere near yobit - as they have ignored all requests for updates of wallets and blockchains ... you will most likely get nothing but trouble - and then wait a very long time before they decide to even get back to you ...

we appreciate your interest ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:08:50 PM

Could the devs make it work without bad warning from web browsers please ? Smiley

Chrome

Firefox

Thanks Smiley

tanx for the support ...

#crysx

Hi Chrysophylax,

I have a few questions for you if you got the time to answer me please Smiley

I would like to know, why does the countdown on Chainworkindustries Website restarted to 100+ days ? oO
I would like to understand what happened and if anything has been postponed ?

I would like to know what exactly is chainworkindustries and what your ecosystem could do.

I bought some INFX and as an investor I was full of questions, I choosed to try to enter the bandwagon but It's really difficult to understand or find what exactly is your project (CWI).
The countdown restart is really frustrating to me Smiley

Do you have anything like a roadmap, a whitepaper or anything useful as an investor to trust and hold-on the coin for a long time ? Smiley

I feel like there's anything strong that could happens anytime with your project and trust you when you say there is work in the backend.

Thanks in advance for the time you could take to answer and have a nice day ! Smiley

Shoozooo

hi shoozoo ...

we have no idea why the bitcointalk mods amalgamated all these posts - as they are separate and dont follow each other the way they have done it above ...

beats me ...

in order to answer your question fully - i would have to go into great detail ... i wont do that - ill just be brief ...

1 - the countdown for the CWI-WebSite is increased whenever there are delays in the build of it ... what we want the website to do - is enormous ... due to the complexity of it - its constantly being delayed ... so a decision has been made to setup a 'basic' site - that will have all the information we can get together - without the full functionality that we want the 'full' site to become ... this will happen as soon as possible ...

meanwhile - the old http://granitecoin.com/ site has been flagged - due to the main page having popups ... we will detonate that site soon - and rebuild it under the CWI-WebSite flag ...

2 - ChainWorks Industries is a business located here in Australia ... it was registered many months ago - purely to separate it from the main business ... the CWI-EcoSystem is a complex one - and as such - a basic description will be given here ...

CWI-EcoSystem comprises of 7 areas of functionality and service ... a few of those areas we will not discuss publicly - but some of these areas include -

- CWI-Pool system
- CWI-theFARM and CWI-theGRID
- CWI-StatStation
- CWI-DBM
- CWI-Coins

to name a few ...

we have a few internal projects ( CWI-Trade system and CWI-Miner for example ) that will not see the public arena for some time - until we get it to the level that we would like to be for public viewing ... and eventually public use ...

3 - roadmap is a dirty word with us ... we prefer 'plans' as discussed in my last post ( the one that got joined to the others ) - and the reasoning is simple ... we CANNOT offer a concrete timeframe as to what will happen - when where and how - unless we are absolutely certain that the project will not only go ahead - but will finish in a satisfactory time and to our standards ... our standards are quite high - so we would rather delay or not publish - than publish something that is half done ...

so in saying that - we WILL put out a list of 'planned' projects and systems that we have started and are planning to start ...

that includes the development of our coins ( droidz granite influxcoin droidz ) - the development of the CWI-InfraStructure ( vps systems - seednodes - dedicated servers ) - and many others ...

we have had our setbacks - from relocation to the destruction of theFARM systems and machines ... but we are coming back stronger and more focused than ever before ... and we have CWI-theTEAM to thank for that ...

i hope this answers some of your questions - and assures you and the rest of the community that we are here for quite a while yet - and determined to produce an ecosystem that we all can be proud of - and use on a daily basis ...

#crysx

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:15:33 AM

hi gliridian ...

welcome ...

granite is on cryptopia - as is ozc and infx ( infx is also on bittrex ) ... drz is on ccex currently ...

below are the links ...

drz ...

grn ...
cryptopia ( btc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC ...

infx ...
cryptopia ( btc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=INFX_BTC ...
bittrex ( btc market ) - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX ...

ozc ...
cryptopia ( ltc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=OZC_LTC ...

we DO NOT recommend yobit for ANY of our coins ... please do NOT go anywhere near yobit - as they have ignored all requests for updates of wallets and blockchains ... you will most likely get nothing but trouble - and then wait a very long time before they decide to even get back to you ...

#crysx

hi crysx,

Thanks for the reply.

I also want to know if all of these coins are masternode coins?

If so, how many coins do we need for each for a masternode?

Also, are there other coins that CWI supports? Thanks!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 05:52:48 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 06:05:26 AM by chrysophylax

hi gliridian ...

welcome ...

below are the links ...

drz ...

grn ...

infx ...

ozc ...

#crysx

hi crysx,

Thanks for the reply.

I also want to know if all of these coins are masternode coins?

If so, how many coins do we need for each for a masternode?

Also, are there other coins that CWI supports? Thanks!

the only one with masternodes is droidz ...

and that has a small display issue we are looking at trying to fix currently ...

the issue is simply that the masternode amount for droidz is 25kdrz - and is fixed in the code ... but the wallet is displaying ( after you press the masternode setup button ) that you require 100kdrz ... you dont ... that is only a display issue - and the 25kdrz IS the amount ...

droidz will have the compiled wallets for win / osx out shortly after the display fix ...

the other coins we support are numerous - BUT - our partner coins ( those that we support because our core dev 'own' - steven saxton ) are listed below - though only the main exchanges as some of the coins are listed on a few exchanges ... once again though - when our op gets updated and filled in - we will have ALL the details listed ...

berncash ( bern ) ...
cryptopia ( btc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BERN_BTC ...

donationcoin ( don ) ...
cryptopia ( btc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DON_BTC ...

evergreencoin ( egc ) ...
bittrex ( btc market ) - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EGC ...
cryptopia ( btc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EGC_BTC ...

sterlingcoin ( slg ) ...
cryptopia ( btc market ) - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SLG_BTC ...

please support our partner coins also when you can ... steven saxton is one very good core developer ... an honest - good natured - and caring person that has become a friend more than a work collegue - that CARES about the crypto industry and all those around him - especially the environment ( hence egc ) and the political issues ( hence bern ) surrounding all our lives ... this is one of the reasons he is also part of CWI-theTEAM ... we now call him theBARISTA ... dunno about how he makes his coffee tho Tongue ...

one day we will meet and find out ...

as for the supported coins ( that require a solid backend - our CWI-InfraStructure ) - they vary from the CWI-SeedNodes to CWI-Pool - and cover coins like mastretradercoin ( mtr ) for seednodes and the yet to be released helium ( hlm ) for seednodes and pool - among other things yet to be released in the CWI-WebSite ...

the new CWI-WebSite will tie ALL of these things in - and will fast become the focal point of what we have been building for the last few years ...

i hope that clears a few things up ...

#crysx

CryptoCanary
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:35:38 AM

Many thanks for the kind words, mate!

Thanks for the continued support of the above mentioned projects, everyone! The CWI infrastructure has proved invaluable to them all and I thank #crysx for that!

#theBARISTA (honestly, I prefer Steven. Very modest and shy by nature. But I do love coffee!)

p.s. 2 creams, 2 sugars.

Smiley

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:31:00 AM

Many thanks for the kind words, mate!

Thanks for the continued support of the above mentioned projects, everyone! The CWI infrastructure has proved invaluable to them all and I thank #crysx for that!

#theBARISTA (honestly, I prefer Steven. Very modest and shy by nature. But I do love coffee!)

p.s. 2 creams, 2 sugars.

Smiley

hehehe ...

you are on mate ... early next year is the goal - will fly over there and have a good face to face chat ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:39:15 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 08:49:02 AM by chrysophylax

### CWI-POOL - MAINTENANCE / SETUP

hi all ...

some maintenance is being done on the pool systems and server over the next few hours ...

we seemed to have had a HUGE setback with someone hammering the server and stratum with dead hash ( wrong algo at the wrong stratum by the looks of it ) and has caused some issues within the system due to that ... gigahashes all wasted and locking up work for the rest of the actual miners that have the correct settings in their miners ...

the pools that are NOT being used ( especially the larger ones - like btc ltc dash ) will be switched off until further notice - to reduce the load on the server until the new big server comes online ... this will mean the stratum and daemon WILL be switched off for these pools - and we will list the pools that will be offline along with them until we can establish another 'home' for them ...

until then - our CWI-Coins and partner coins will remain active - until they too are due for maintenance ... in which case - will be down for an hour or so while we clean up a number of things in the server - and better protect against these sorts of 'attacks' on the stratum and server ... we did not want to use the 'banning' of miners - but due to the regular occurrence of these sorts of issues - we MAY introduce temporary banning in extreme cases like this - so we can protect the miners that DO have the right settings ...

this may have been an honest mistake also - where a HUGE hash is directed at the smaller port - which can cause these sorts of lockups also ... in such a case as this - we will need to find a way to mitigate these types of issues in future ...

you patience while we do this - is very much appreciated ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: