Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for white-labeled exchange software solution.  (Read 1632 times)
integrity42 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:29:54 PM

Anyone know if there is an open-source implementation of an exchange front-end AND back-end thats currently available?

I'm a developer, but don't want to code an exchange from scratch. Want to start with something and build on it.

Ideally it would use websockets.

I'm willing to pay a bounty for anyone who can arrange this for me.  I know justcoin/ snow is one possibility.  Any other suggestions.

$500 to anyone who can provide me with code and a HOWTO installation for a LAMP environment.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
angelete

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:24:56 PM

http://wlox.io/

A white Label Open Source Cryptocurrency Exchange

Among others features it's written in PHP/MySQL and has a CMS/Administrator Included(Backend and Frontend)
There is a demo in http://demo.wlox.io/

Code and Install Howto in https://github.com/wlox/wlox

I hope that's what you're looking for

My bitcoin address is 19TRR5mBqiV1ZtmbhYmTcCfxvayk8esrfF

Thanks
angelete

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:42:24 AM

$500 to anyone who can provide me with code and a HOWTO installation for a LAMP environment.

Warning: integrity42 is a liar and doesn't pay the bounties it promises
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:27:52 AM

Warning: integrity42 is a liar and doesn't pay the bounties it promises

That is why we suggest escrow in every case...

AlphaPoint

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 03:30:27 PM

Anyone know if there is an open-source implementation of an exchange front-end AND back-end thats currently available?

I'm a developer, but don't want to code an exchange from scratch. Want to start with something and build on it.

I'm willing to pay a bounty for anyone who can arrange this for me.  I know justcoin/ snow is one possibility.  Any other suggestions.

While not open source, you may want to check out the AlphaPoint exchange platform. The platform has a fully operational front and back end that you can build and customize on top of.

www.alphapoint.com
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Check Demo Here

Coinsclone offer White-Label bitcoin  & cryptocurrency exchange software with updated features.

https://i.imgur.com/aRW4FK4.png
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

sent you a pm. please check it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: