Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System  (Read 130113 times)
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:52:03 AM

Today is D-Day on Bittrex. Is this the end for XC?

No, it's not  Smiley

XC DEVs emailed Bittrex and informed them XC is still very actively developed, so that must have reassured them about future XC volumes  Cool

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:01:19 AM

Today is D-Day on Bittrex. Is this the end for XC?

No, it's not  Smiley

XC DEVs emailed Bittrex and informed them XC is still very actively developed, so that must have reassured them about future XC volumes  Cool

XC is still more advanced coin and have more better solution for privacy related issues, future is belongs to XC and strong believers because it's backed by very professional team, all members who are active on slack they know better what they plan have for its future.
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:54:16 AM

Great work! Keep going! Cheesy
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:02:11 PM

Can i get slack invitation? To whom i must sent request? I see this coin is indestructible, i must know more info.. Cheesy

You can rent this space
Anduril_FotW

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:26:58 AM

Can i get slack invitation? To whom i must sent request? I see this coin is indestructible, i must know more info.. Cheesy

I think this is the invitation page for SLACK:

https://xcurrency-slack.herokuapp.com/

JanDzban

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:18:00 PM

"This market is in danger of de-listing" - BITTREX

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:17:15 AM

I think this is the invitation page for SLACK:

https://xcurrency-slack.herokuapp.com/

still no words/update here even on slack from dev... #waiting

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mavricks

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:53:04 AM

We need scam community to pump this coin and promote it so we can dump our coin on them and get them back for our time
Jumanji7

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:35:40 AM

XC is in danger of de-listing from Bittrex.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XC
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:49:36 AM

Welcome back Dan, and hello synechist too
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:58:42 AM

XC was huge I cried when it died and dumped really bad. I'm hopefully about this relaunch and about seeing XC back to its mighty!

Yeah, XC was huge when hit on mintpal, the ath was 0.004 but that was the history, now will be delisted from polo soon
I think it got to 0.005 on polo, before Mintpal listed it
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 05:34:33 PM

Ok but when we can expect some action again? I thought this is revival of XC? Any news?
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:49:55 PM

Right? I don't get the lack of interest in this coin. If the tech is open source and is at least as good as any of the other privacy options out there, how does it have such a low mcap? It seems like it should be worth at least as much as SDC. Especially given the recently renewed interest in privacy options a la XMR and ZEC. I remember a time when the DASH (or rather, DARK) community ran a full-on balls-to-the-wall coordinated FUDfest because they were afraid of this coin. I mean, for people who can read the code, what is it about this coin that when they look into it, they go, 'This coin is not worth buying at this price.'?

Maybe it's just because it's not mine-able? I know the mining had to be stopped early because it was in danger of 51% attacks. Is it a problem that it's PoS only and there are a few ppl with over 5%, and several that own over 1%?

Maybe it's just that it seems like it's dead, even if it's not, because there is no activity here (or anywhere else that's easily searchable) from devs/community. As far as I know you can't google the slack logs, so unless you sign up for the slack and log in all the time, there's no way to know what's going on. I don't know what it is, but it could probably use a little bit of marketing, or at the very least a sign of a pulse.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 03:39:09 PM

Right? I don't get the lack of interest in this coin. If the tech is open source and is at least as good as any of the other privacy options out there, how does it have such a low mcap? It seems like it should be worth at least as much as SDC. Especially given the recently renewed interest in privacy options a la XMR and ZEC. I remember a time when the DASH (or rather, DARK) community ran a full-on balls-to-the-wall coordinated FUDfest because they were afraid of this coin. I mean, for people who can read the code, what is it about this coin that when they look into it, they go, 'This coin is not worth buying at this price.'?

Maybe it's just because it's not mine-able? I know the mining had to be stopped early because it was in danger of 51% attacks. Is it a problem that it's PoS only and there are a few ppl with over 5%, and several that own over 1%?

Maybe it's just that it seems like it's dead, even if it's not, because there is no activity here (or anywhere else that's easily searchable) from devs/community. As far as I know you can't google the slack logs, so unless you sign up for the slack and log in all the time, there's no way to know what's going on. I don't know what it is, but it could probably use a little bit of marketing, or at the very least a sign of a pulse.

The privacy is based on CoinShuffle, which is not competitive with Bitcoin, much less XMR's passive obfuscation, because it requires other active participants to mix coins with.

Given XC has no active users, there are no other coins to mix.

So while CoinShuffle works OK for BTC's very high volume, it's completely ineffective for XC.

If the coin seems like it's dead, it probably is.

This thread was just a brief revival for pump and dump creation.

Latest commit ecac75e on Aug 25

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:00:56 PM

The privacy is based on CoinShuffle, which is not competitive with Bitcoin, much less XMR's passive obfuscation, because it requires other active participants to mix coins with.

Given XC has no active users, there are no other coins to mix.

So while CoinShuffle works OK for BTC's very high volume, it's completely ineffective for XC.

If the coin seems like it's dead, it probably is.

This thread was just a brief revival for pump and dump creation.

Latest commit ecac75e on Aug 25

This coin dies blocknet is dead. Dan specifically said he is not abandoning this coin and its supporters for blocknet.

People holding bags of xc are not going to forget they bought it at magnitudes higher based on his promises.

Blocknet will be a pariah if they abandon xc

Also the decentralised exchange was initially part of xc but they moved it to blocknet later.

They do have some coding skill and everyone is forking over to zcoin or zcash so it probably best they go that route for xc if they intend to do anything that is.

wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:34:48 PM

vaporware at it's best like BLOCK. Still unbelievable how long it was possible to keep this brick above water Cheesy

I'm sorry for all bagholders. People don't trust this dev and don't enter this coin when the next ground breaking news promise stuff that will never be delivered
Anduril_FotW

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:30:48 AM

vaporware at it's best like BLOCK. Still unbelievable how long it was possible to keep this brick above water Cheesy

I'm sorry for all bagholders. People don't trust this dev and don't enter this coin when the next ground breaking news promise stuff that will never be delivered

XC is still alive m8:

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/810844134437167104

Dan is the only DEV, so he has to code whenever he has spare time, but he's definately working on it.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:00:40 PM

There has been working on XC,s new features to get the privacy back which is called blockstone. We will in coming weeks much more activity in XC once everything is completed and goes live. It is really the best time to buy at these prices which are lowest. I also am keep adding into my bad easy by easy.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Anduril_FotW

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

There has been working on XC,s new features to get the privacy back which is called blockstone. We will in coming weeks much more activity in XC once everything is completed and goes live. It is really the best time to buy at these prices which are lowest. I also am keep adding into my bad easy by easy.

Wow, current XC market cap is about $ 150,000 and Dan is full on developing again with some great ideas.
This is  very, very nice opportunity !!
I already bought more  Cool

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

I saw some activity on twitter and slack about latest testing on their new technology. It seems there is big chance to explode and start rising very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: