Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 04:11:25 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 33192 times)
RushKing

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:36:42 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin before was just an ordinary cryptocurrency but as time passes by, a lot of things happened in bitcoin making it more complex and its value increased more and more. We can say now that bitcoin now is one of the strongest currency in the world and will sooner be the proclaimed world currency.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikchail

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:42:43 AM

Yea bitcoin is the strongest currency in the entire world but in long term we can see diverse situactions because there are several intelligent individuals which can see some things which are undesirable in bitcoin cryptocurrency and thah bad factors he can correct and make possess much better cryptocurrency.
GreatArkansas

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:57:37 AM

No, you can't tell that. Consider fiat currencies, not all people already now about bitcoin, only some are. Bitcoin is not totally famous to other country.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
akuser

Activity: 140

★ TeachMePlease Crowdsale: 11/27/17 ★

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:00:19 AM

This fits the prediction, and I have read some articles about fremason.
that his goal is to rule the world.

The slogan or motto of freemason is liberty, equality, and fraternity

Bitcoin will be the currency that unites the world, and in the end everyone will bow with one force.
economic power will be a weapon to realize this mission.

please share, sorry I just read.

goku1525

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:09:52 AM

This fits the prediction, and I have read some articles about fremason.
that his goal is to rule the world.

The slogan or motto of freemason is liberty, equality, and fraternity

Bitcoin will be the currency that unites the world, and in the end everyone will bow with one force.
economic power will be a weapon to realize this mission.

please share, sorry I just read.
This can only be happened if each government countries of the world will accepted bitcoin cryptocurrency, in that case bitcoin will be no longer a decentralized because it will become a centralized and government will get connected with every transactions of bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Jedie22

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

No, you can't tell that. Consider fiat currencies, not all people already now about bitcoin, only some are. Bitcoin is not totally famous to other country.
Actually, its a popular and demand crypto currency. Yes, its not a currency as what fiats money we have since its just living in the cyberworld. We can see it on some advertisements on facebook, Twitter, or even in telegram that bitcoin is popular. Most people ,nowadays are not open minded but we cannot blame there way of thinking due to the  many scammers around the cyberworld. Bitcoin is very dominant of all over crypto currencies and I believed someday it will be implemented in most countries due to its value is so high that gives a good profit to each and everyone of us.

████ ██ █  PundiX.com  █ ██ ████
justspare

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is just "starting" and not already the strongest. This has also got one feature to serve as a payment gateway as well as a currency.Bitcoin is popular and everywhere most people wants to invest in bitcoin.
If we look at the time when this concept of crypto currencies was introduced to this world, then we’ll notice this thing that it is only a matter of few years when this concept was introduced. Bitcoin is really a good money and it really is the best thing to invest your money but the fact is still it is not the strangest currency of the world. It has to pass lot of milestones, only then this will happen.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:12:41 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Yes!in my own perception bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world even sometimes the value is volatile in the market.bitcoins omeday will become an alternator  of fiat money,if all the government regulate the law of bitcoin.it is best your money in bitcoin because we can assure that we can gain a good profit in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Globitex ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kalawang

Activity: 112

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:35:05 AM

I see that pbt is much better than bitcoin in early aug but when i see now the vakue of bitcoin is totally bumping up rapidly so the strongest cryptocurrency now is bitcoin no doubt.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:54:11 AM

Yes!in my own perception bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world even sometimes the value is volatile in the market.bitcoins omeday will become an alternator  of fiat money,if all the government regulate the law of bitcoin.it is best your money in bitcoin because we can assure that we can gain a good profit in the future.

Well as for me, bitcoin is not the strongest currency around the world. It can never defeat fiat currency. There are a lot of factors to consider for it to become the strongest currency and having a high value doesn’t make it the strongest. There is still low percentage of users of bitcoin compared to fiat. But I know, bitcoin has a potential of becoming the most influential currency around the world in the future compare to others.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
lenovo16

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:09:05 AM

Same with you sir. I also think that bitcoin is the most strongest currency as of now. The system is has was one of the best. Bitcoin was also known world wide and investors are came from different country like japan and russia.  It still can stand even if the value of bitcoin change oftenly. And since bitcoin gives money everyone loves it.

Jedie22

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

Same with you sir. I also think that bitcoin is the most strongest currency as of now. The system is has was one of the best. Bitcoin was also known world wide and investors are came from different country like japan and russia.  It still can stand even if the value of bitcoin change oftenly. And since bitcoin gives money everyone loves it.

Absolutely Yes, a strongest crypto currency which is living in the cyberworld. Its value getting more high as the time passes by, though it will go down for a while but I believed it will back to the track since its already proven many years. Bitcoin will be more dominant of all 100+ crypto currency, due to its more impressive value that helps everyone have a good profit.

████ ██ █  PundiX.com  █ ██ ████
Sled

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

The only strongest currency that i know is US Dollar and nothing more. I don't think that bitcoin have enough market and proofs to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency. Bitcoin will not become the strongest currency in the world because there are fiat currencies who are strong and supported by the government which bitcoin is not though.

white.raiden

Activity: 70

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:14:40 AM

Bitcoin is for me that we can not count the strongest currency in the world because the strongest currency is the US Dollar and bitcoin can also be the strongest currency when the whole world knows about bitcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬ Veritas Mining  ▐  Sustainable Crypto-Mining ▐ ▬▬▬▬▬
_____________ ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative _____________
■Facebook [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=230907
xYakult

Activity: 280

Meow

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

I don't think bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as of the moment since the US dollar and i think the British Pound are still the strongest since they have high value all over the world.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:36:06 AM

The only strongest currency that i know is US Dollar and nothing more. I don't think that bitcoin have enough market and proofs to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency. Bitcoin will not become the strongest currency in the world because there are fiat currencies who are strong and supported by the government which bitcoin is not though.
US Dollar got supported from many countries and it has became a common currency to calculate values between currencies. Therefore, if Bitcoin want to replace a strong currency like US Dollar, it is not easy. Remember, most of the government do not like Bitcoin, they want to control the currency system, but Bitcoin against this rule.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
georgiyfo

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:52:03 PM

Bitcoin is not however the strongest currency now but with the massive possible in the long term, I feel that it could be. These days only few men and women are know about it some are know only the term bitcoin and other individuals have deep knowledge about bitcoin. To be the strongest it could be as popular and usable as recent currency but with the growing prize and excellent opinions came from investors and customers it's attracts numerous to knwow about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future digital forex.
andrei56

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

Nope. Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world yet. Gold is still the strongest one. But bitcoin is the fastest growing currency. Therefore it may be like you said. In order to this majority of governments have to accept bitcoin as legal and form their economies according to bitcoin. In the future bitcoin will be the strongest currency. You can believe that.
No, you are mistake, Bitcoin is a currency, but Gold can't call is a currency like Bitcoin or Dollar. You can't use it to pay anything, just exchange it to FIAT through exchanger and gold store while Bitcoin and Dollar can use for reality and online payment.
Gold is a currency it’s just a currency which is not moving much and this is due to the laws passed in most countries of the world, they fear gold, this is why there is paper gold created to keep the price down, and I’m sure they are going to create paper bitcoin and try to do the same with bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
ymirymir

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:13:50 PM

I think it is, however, crypto currency is not yet accepted world-wide. It even surpassed dollars and any other currencies value. Maybe in the future, bitcoin can be accepted as the main currency. It would be convenient to have and to store bitcoin now, because I think bitcoin will cost more in the future.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
■■■ Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 ■ WhitePaper ■ ANN ■ Bounty ■ ICO: 23.10.2017 ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
Jafri101

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

I think bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency but not real currency because bitcoin is still not accessible world wide atleast in my country. So as a cryptocurrency bitcoin is the strongest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.