Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42116 times)
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:40:37 AM

I am so late to read this thread since this was posted last 2013 but even if i wasn't here yet, i believe, bitcoin has been the strongest currency in the world since that time. Much even more today, the price is still getting high that bitcoin is regarded as the new gold today.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
True, at the moment bitcoin is the strongest and most valuable currency at the moment and as well as the most stable growth rate.
seneido

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:47:36 AM

Yup, according to the present price, there is no currency else can compete the position king of cryptocurrency with Bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
True, at the moment bitcoin is the strongest and most valuable currency at the moment and as well as the most stable growth rate.
Bitcoin is the best investment of the year because you can see the gains of bitcoin that is too much high compare to the other recommended investment options back in the few years. Bitcoin is getting popularity and momentum that can become a foundation for bitcoin to become one of the strongest currency in the world.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:35:50 AM

unfortunately, this is the truth. Bitcoin is way too volatile and unstable to be declared as the world's strongest currency. But this may of course change in the future where this may actually be the truth. But as of now, the truth has been spoken and there is nothing to be ashamed about it!!!! Smiley
Lol, You should get your facts straight and understand that biotin is the most expensive currency in the world. Bitcoin is going to make you rich in short time, bitcoin is not going to let you down like this shitty dollars. I am not going to support your stance that fiat is stronger than bitcoin. Digital currencies are going to make you rich in short time than this dollar. Mark my words that bitcoin is the future of the world.
As we know that one of the qualities of paper money called legal tender in some jurisdiction,  is that it must be generally accepted in that locality or country as the case maybe. Thus, for btc to be compared as the strongest currency, I think for now — needs a lot of time. This is because, it also has to be generally accepted globally as we know of paper monies.
For value, we could say that because wetin a twinkle of an eye, one can be made a billionaire with btc.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:39:06 AM

It's probably the strongest of 2017 at least. Who would have believed it will hit such high value few month ago.
It's always beyond all expectations. I am very curious of 2018

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
leanhtuan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:07:24 PM

I think bitcoin is the most valuable currency today but in the future, bitcoin could be replaced by another cryptocurrency? Most  people  believes bitcoin will be the biggest currency in the future but that is only predictable, no one can know what will happen in the future.I guess that bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the future if it continues to develop as it is now

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

i believe that bitcoin will be the strongest coin forever. no one can change bitcoin. bitcoin is always a bitcoin. the mother of all currency. people expecting bitcoin will down never gonna happen. digital currency will die if bitcoin will down
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

Yes bitcoin is really the strongest cryptocurrency now a days because of its unstoppable price so I believe that the price matters so that we can say that bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:16:11 PM

Yup, according to the present price, there is no currency else can compete the position king of cryptocurrency with Bitcoin.

I think despite it's price, bitcoin is the most known and popular digital currency in the world, not only that, it is also the most currency that is being saved and bought by the people. I can't say it is a king but I think bitcoin is the root of all the crypto currency that is why it is the most popular digital currency. But even though we can say it is strong, there are still a lot of improvements that it need to take.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

Many people are saying that bitcoin is already the world's strongest currency and I partially agree with that. Partially because bitcoin is not yet known in the whole world, the demand maybe big compared to what it has before but still it is unlike real currencies wherein the world accepts it as legal. Bitcoin's strength now is not a joke, the value has grown a lot over the past few months and it all happened within a year so we can't belittle bitcoin.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:51:31 PM

Many people are saying that bitcoin is already the world's strongest currency and I partially agree with that. Partially because bitcoin is not yet known in the whole world, the demand maybe big compared to what it has before but still it is unlike real currencies wherein the world accepts it as legal. Bitcoin's strength now is not a joke, the value has grown a lot over the past few months and it all happened within a year so we can't belittle bitcoin.

Yes, you have a point. And as for me, bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world. It may be the strongest currency but in the crypto currency world only. Bitcoin can never defeat fiat currency even if its value is soaring high, still it can't change the fact that it is not accepted in some countries and it is not being legalized. Also, bitcoin's value is determined by dollar. So, fiat serves as an important role to bitcoin. We can only tell if bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world if it will be accepted in all countries. But it's really impossible to happen. Still, fiat currency will still be the dominant currency in the world whatever happens.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:23:59 PM

I think Bitcoin can not be considered the strongest currency in the world because the strongest currency is US Dollars and bitcoin is one of cryptocurrency and many say that bitcoin is easy to earn because you have many ways to earn btc like mining, trading, gambling and more. But bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency because of its price.
I fully agree...it can't be called the most powerful currency in the world...you can't even pay it everywhere.. in the future anything can happen, but at this moment the dollar is the strongest
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:58 PM

I think Bitcoin can not be considered the strongest currency in the world because the strongest currency is US Dollars and bitcoin is one of cryptocurrency and many say that bitcoin is easy to earn because you have many ways to earn btc like mining, trading, gambling and more. But bitcoin is the strongest of all cryptocurrency because of its price.
I fully agree...it can't be called the most powerful currency in the world...you can't even pay it everywhere.. in the future anything can happen, but at this moment the dollar is the strongest

Yes, I do agree, if the question was, is bitcoin strongest cryptocurrency ? with no doubt I would have said yes, but here it is the strongest currency is the question, so bitcoin is not the strongest currency.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
nobody-

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:15:51 PM

Simple question, simple answer. Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? No.
Is it the strongest cryptocurrency in the world? Definitely Yes.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:10:39 AM

If you go by numbers then bitcoin is the strongest currency. But if you go by usefulness of a currency, then USD and Gold are the strongest currencies. Both these currencies are widely accepted all over the world. Bitcoins popularity and scope is limited to developed nations only. Due to limited supply and growing demand bitcoin will always remain volatile, and how a volatile currency can become a world’s strongest one. Bitcoin has potential to become strongest currency but its still young in nature. It has to go through many ups and downs.
To be sure bitcoin is presently the most grounded cash on the planet and this is on account of the reason is that bitcoin has get a high cost as contrast with different monetary standards and furthermore the rate of bitcoin is expanding to an ever increasing extent and nobody can crush rate of bitcoin.
Questat

Activity: 2772
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:57:33 AM

Simple question, simple answer. Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? No.
Is it the strongest cryptocurrency in the world? Definitely Yes.
Cryptocurrency starting to make a difference and the entire market is improving, thanks to bitcoin who's the original.
We will see altcoins will rise also very soon and we can say it will compete to the digital currency online, the progress is unstoppable because blockchain is a big thing in the future.

L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

With its current value i would say yes but otherwise its a no. If it would only be accepted by all then we can finally say that it is indeed the strongest currency.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:45:44 AM

No it is not. No one controls it and if there is any mistake in transactions, no one will return you Bitcoins you lost. It is simply a very valuable currency. But in other hand in it independence!
Eehm… I think you’re right. You know, we always have to consider things like this before making a decision. Take for example, I remember sending a little amount of Bitcoin to someone through email to invite to join Bitcoin, but they never did. I expected the money I sent to be returned back to my wallet, but it never did. That’s how I lost it. Well, quite a different story, but still similar. I don’t think Bitcoin is the strongest currency.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

Maybe bitcoin will be the largest digital currency in the world because until now the price of 1 BTC has reached almost 200.000.000 rupiah. as time goes by bitcoin has grown very rapidly with the value of its currency higher.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: