Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42116 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:44:32 AM

Bitcoin has proved a really robust forex. Bitcoin has a excellent reputation. Bitcoin is identified for being the first, the easiest to get, and the widest acceptance. I feel the person or bitcoin finder is growing and a lot more widespread to the whole world now.
It’s true bitcoin is one of the strong currency and still it has a lot of potential to become stronger and bitcoin is now accepted by some European countries and still there are a lot of countries who are going to accept bitcoins bitcoin has a lot of supporter around the world and they are trying to make it more power full and strong long live bitcoin.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:14:02 AM

Yes it is true bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world of crypto currency. Now a days if a person is connected through internet they know the reality of this currency.
I agree that bitcoin is certainly the strongest cryptocurrency, but it's no where close to the strongest currency in the world.  To be such, it would have to beat out reserve currencies like the dollar and yen.  By comparison, bitcoin is still in its infancy.

It is growing currency many people are connected with it and they solve their financial problems through bitcoin.
The fact that this is true shows one of the problems with bitcoin--currencies are supposed to be for making financial transactions, not for making people rich.  The crazy rise in the price of bitcoin over the years has made it more of an asset than a currency.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:56:11 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
No. I don’t think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because firstly it’s value is not stable which means that its price fluctuate very much. Secondly it is not regulated by any government or bank, which results in decrease in stability of it. Thirdly still after so many years since bitcoin had started, it is not accepted at most of the places and is used only underground. 
I don’t think so if bitcoin will be the strongest currency in the world then people will not hate bitcoin a lot, they will love bitcoin if bitcoin become popular and strong then this can be possible. The other thing is the price of bitcoin which is not stable and people hate bitcoin due to its price changing after some moments which keep people worried.
At present bitcoin's value is very high.That does not mean bitcoin is the strongest currency.There are a lot of factors like the percentage of people around the world which use bitcoin.If we compare bitcoin to other fiat currency then bitcoin has the lowest value.So bitcoin cannot become the strongest currency despite having a strong value.
So we cannot say this statement till bitcoin is adopted worldwide and used by everyone.

Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:37:53 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Well I think bitcoin is nit too small at all, yes it only has around like millions but it has a great value that even satoshies are actually large. So for them to say that bitcoin is too small, then I don't know how big what they consider as big. In the title of the thread the question is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?, my answer to that question is, not yet. Bitcoin is very volatile and a strong currency needs to be stable, and we cant see that in bitcoin today yet. But we can never take the possibility for bitcoin to be the strongest currency someday, maybe soon.

kutongcoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:41:09 AM

It is one of the costliest currencies in the world.Not may people know about this currency because it is different as compared to the currencies people are used to. Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars,bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority, there is no government,company, or bank in charge of bitcoin.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:44:46 AM

I agree that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world the reason is because It has the highest price with that you can control the other currency.For example if i took my vacation in the Philippines and exchange 1 Bitcoin to philippine currency with 1 bitcoin i can live in that country for 1 month. Anyone using Bitcoin can easily go on a vacation and exchange it to that currency without any hassle that is the power of Bitcoin.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:06:11 AM

I agree that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world the reason is because It has the highest price with that you can control the other currency.For example if i took my vacation in the Philippines and exchange 1 Bitcoin to philippine currency with 1 bitcoin i can live in that country for 1 month. Anyone using Bitcoin can easily go on a vacation and exchange it to that currency without any hassle that is the power of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency not currency because crypto currency is way more different from the fiat system. you can't buy things through bitcoin since not all company accepting bitcoin right now. the only way you can use your bitcoin is to cash it out and exchange it to real money. the things that make bitcoin the strongest crypto currency because it is the first decentralized currency that been invented and also bitcoin is so popular for its volatility.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

I think no, But it has potential. Bitcoin is still not yet known to other countries so i'll be hard for Bitcoin beat Gold. But more investors comes each day and alot of famous business men are spreading Bitcoins so maybe one day (just maybe), Bitcoin will become the strongest currency in the world. Take note, Bitcoin took over the Cryptocurrency world so maybe it can take the outside world too.  Cheesy
has high value more than any other currency doesn't mean it is the strongest currency. bitcoin need more support , as currently there is less support , less development and less adoption which makes bitcoin still looks so weak instead call it strong.

even nowadays people look at bitcoin as a digital asset not a currency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:34:37 AM

For now yes its the strongest currency in the world. And i believe ethereum will be the strongest currency in future maybe after PoS hard fork.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
amla

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:29:49 AM

Bitcoin has proved a really robust forex. Bitcoin has a excellent reputation. Bitcoin is identified for being the first, the easiest to get, and the widest acceptance. I feel the person or bitcoin finder is growing and a lot more widespread to the whole world now.
It’s true bitcoin is one of the strong currency and still it has a lot of potential to become stronger and bitcoin is now accepted by some European countries and still there are a lot of countries who are going to accept bitcoins bitcoin has a lot of supporter around the world and they are trying to make it more power full and strong long live bitcoin.
Some people are confused in this manner I want to explain them with my big experience in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most strongest and famous currency in the history of crypto currency while there is no such value still in the whole world because most countries still not accepting bitcoins because there is no tax on bitcoin. But it is more expected that it will become the strongest currency in the whole world but will take enough time because this is a big achievement which need a lot of work still.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:59:35 AM

I say that bitcoin is now strongest currency in online world.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:46:18 PM

Eehm…I won’t really say Bitcoin is the strongest Currency in the world, but when it comes to price rate, it is highly rated above every other Currency in the world. In terms of being the strongest, I will mention dollars and pounds, euros too.
Rojectime

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:11:56 AM

Bitcoin now is still the number 1 crypto forex at this time.It has a high exchange price compared to other coins.Bitcoin made history and developed a great legacy for the up coming generations.
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:53:43 AM

for me is not sure if the bitcoin is the biggest money in the world but the ones I'm basing on are much better in bitcoin than I know if those are true and I also read in your opinions you agree that bitcoin is the strongest money so no one can say right now that bitcoin really is the only answer I have not really really sure ....

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

for me is not sure if the bitcoin is the biggest money in the world but the ones I'm basing on are much better in bitcoin than I know if those are true and I also read in your opinions you agree that bitcoin is the strongest money so no one can say right now that bitcoin really is the only answer I have not really really sure ....
according to my opinion bitcoin is the highest currency in the rate because i have never seen such a currency whose value is equal or greater than one bitcoin which proof that bitcoin is the highest in rate in the whole world while it is not strongest currency as compare to other currency like dollars etc.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:21:51 AM

according to my opinion bitcoin is the highest currency in the rate because i have never seen such a currency whose value is equal or greater than one bitcoin which proof that bitcoin is the highest in rate in the whole world while it is not strongest currency as compare to other currency like dollars etc.
Not only Bitcoin has value higher than other currencies normal, here is the cryptocurrency world, we have many other cryptocurrencies different Bitcoin (we call these cryptocurrencies are Altcoin) and also have high value. Some top coin as: Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, Dash, ... or even shitcoin still have high value than Dollar or Euro a lot.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:24:12 PM

Bitcoin not the "strongest" cryptocyrrency, just because it has a high price compared to the USD it doesn't mean that it's the strongest.. the Japanese YEN has a relation of 120000 YEN/Dollar, that doesn't mean it's the most powerful. Out of the main FIAT currencies, Bitcoin is by far the weakest one, FIAT currencies have market capitalizations of trillions, while Bitcoin has barely 100 billion, this doesn't mean that it will stay like this forever though. Things might change in the future and more people will use BTC and it might have a more significant role in the economy. Generally though, FIAT will be still around for a while, the biggest possibility is that it will get digitalized, which means that one dollar will be pegged to one "Virtual US Dollar" or whatever they are going to name it.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:37:59 PM

Bitcoin is now the most powerful electronic currency in the world that helps many very well to earn. I think that bitcoin will always be the very first and best.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:50:20 PM

Yes in terms of digital currency but compared to fiat i cant say that its the strongest.Maybe in the future if this digital currency will go higher and higher and many investor will invest if this continue to rise.Just believe in bitcoin and keep your faith in it we will be become the strongest currency in the future.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:06:06 PM

Bitcoin is now the most powerful electronic currency in the world that helps many very well to earn. I think that bitcoin will always be the very first and best.

I am agree with you, being decentralized currency we can easily say that bitcoin is the most powerful coin in crypto world but it can not compete with the centralized currency which can be used online and offline transaction and also centralized currency are the main currency of all people in the world while bitcoin is only people who have an interest on using this kind of currency not all people can used and have this currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: