Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42116 times)
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:43:42 AM

Let's compare USD, the currency accepted for trade throughout the world, 1/3 of the countries pledge USD for their imports. Bitcoins is still struggling to get legalized, recognized formally on the global table, the scale of worldwide companies accepting Bitcoin as payment still in fact lacking.

Also, the strongest currency doesn't fluctuate that hard, imagine USD move like BTC that goes x2 x4 in few months, it simply wouldn't happen as the strongest currency would be comparable to gold, stable in price so that exchanges are treated fairly.

Below just one of the few reason why bitcoin is NOT the strongest currency in the world, in fact it has a very long way to go  Grin

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perfect999

Activity: 1582
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:58:36 AM

for me is not sure if the bitcoin is the biggest money in the world but the ones I'm basing on are much better in bitcoin than I know if those are true and I also read in your opinions you agree that bitcoin is the strongest money so no one can say right now that bitcoin really is the only answer I have not really really sure ....
In my opinion, bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in the world. What I find in a strong currency is its ability to grow and repel control of any government. Bitcoin cannot be controlled by any country. It is independent currency which is used by the people from all parts of the world with same worth.

Bitcoin can also be said to strong if we give its survival a look so far. Even after what China and JP Morgan did, Bitcoin never stopped rising up.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:03:34 AM

Yes, bitcoin has a huge potential of market rate above all other altcoins and fiat currency.
Before bitcoin, the usd had market capitalisation worth trillions but now bitcoin is dominating over fiat and is accepted in any part of the world.
People have strong confidence on bitcoin and i beleive it is now the strongest currency in the world.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
It is not. There are lots of currencies especially regular currencies or currency which is widely used in most of the countries. Bitcoin is not yet even legal to most of the countries and there are still places where it is not known so it can't be considered as the strongest currency.

so the point is that bitcoin can not compete with the country's currency, because the country's currency is long built and there will be no one to replace it. so do not expect that bitcoin will replace real money, and it's also impossible for bitcoin to be the strongest currency in the world. because the competition is also tight.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:32:51 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Right now with the value of more than $6,000 we can say that bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in the crypto market and the visibilty and its popularity continue to fly high and getting stable.

Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:41:20 PM

No doubt bitcoin is the father of crypto currency. It is the most tradeable crypto currency in the world. Got very high market capitalisation. people throughout the world knows bitcoin only in crypto world. They dont even know there are alts coin also. So bitcoin is the father of crypto currency.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:06:11 PM

Nope, it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the numbers to start going down (compared to other currencies).

It takes time to have working from bitcoin to trust the most.Speacially the valuable through the strongest currency of bitcoin is really trusted in the world.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Currently the strongest currency and is recognized by the whole world is the dollar. bitcoin is the digital currency for the future, because bitcoin is currently in its infancy, and the longer bitcoin gets stronger for its fore.
Questat

Activity: 2772
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:39:29 PM

Currently the strongest currency and is recognized by the whole world is the dollar. bitcoin is the digital currency for the future, because bitcoin is currently in its infancy, and the longer bitcoin gets stronger for its fore.
Well, I could agree with you on that, although bitcoin is so popular now but I can still see that it's still in  its infancy but if you look at how it has
improve now you can see that it has become a threat to a real currency like dollar.

corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:13:14 PM

the function of bitcoin is equivalent to real currency but certainly not with legality, because there are still many countries that have not legalized bitcoin as a legal currency even though bitcoin has been popular and has high value.
And with its use that is not yet can fully in use by everyone this is certainly because there is still lack of support from various parties to provide support for the development of bitcon
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:34:30 PM

I say that bitcoin is now strongest currency in online world.
Yes I agree with you bitcoin is now one of the strong currency in world and day by day it’s going to do progress recently bitcoin arrived to Thailand also demand of bitcoin is now increase so when the demand of anything become increase the price and value are become increase automatically so in future the price will go more high than ever.
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country developing with tourism and services. Therefore, when they bring Bitcoin to Thailand, part of giving travelers access to Bitcoin services and payment methods. It made Bitcoin more and more popular. In addition, Thailand will be a mirror for countries in the region to follow, so more and more countries will accept Bitcoin

tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:09:07 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
When it comes to currencies size matters, bitcoin is too small right now but I will say that is already one of the top 50 strongest currencies, and if things keep going in this direction it is not going to take a lot time before it begins to challenge the most powerful currencies of the world.
Actually in the eye of Bitcoin community, Bitcoin has became one of strongest currencies in the world, even someone feel happiness and want Bitcoin can replaced Dollar anytime. The Bitcoin function really helps us many problems, from the services transfer money between countries to the place for investment, make money ...
cika.salami

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

No bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency in the world, not strongest currency in the world. I think the strongest of currency in the world is USD, but  bitcoin is valuable. Not all people know about bitcoin so bitcoin isn't strongest currency in the world.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:46:17 AM

Yes I agree with you bitcoin is now one of the strong currency in world and day by day it’s going to do progress recently [Suspicious link removed]ived to Thailand also demand of bitcoin is now increase so when the demand of anything become increase the price and value are become increase automatically so in future the price will go more high than ever.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the strong currency around the world with high price because bitcoin in now legal in some countries and in some countries bitcoin have now a credit card so day by day bitcoin is going to provide facilities to his users .
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:52:39 AM

Yes I agree with you bitcoin is now one of the strong currency in world and day by day it’s going to do progress recently [Suspicious link removed]ived to Thailand also demand of bitcoin is now increase so when the demand of anything become increase the price and value are become increase automatically so in future the price will go more high than ever.
Yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is one of the strong currency around the world with high price because bitcoin in now legal in some countries and in some countries bitcoin have now a credit card so day by day bitcoin is going to provide facilities to his users .

Bitcoin is strongest cryptocurrency ,still only few countries expected it.there are still major dominant country which are not taking as global currency to support its economy.Usd and Euro are the strongest currency that majorly control global economy.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:47:55 PM

Bitcoin now is owning and for me, I think it has the capability to be the strongest currency. But I think that time is still afar because bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world which means some people are still unaware of its existence leading to less users and volume for the bitcoin compared with other currency.
This is the actual point of focus. Bitcoin is surely going to make everything under its control. When you take about tit as the strongest currency then no matter what coin it is, there will be a long time and much hard work needed. There is no doubt that bitcoin will be the sole currency in the future time, but that time is not coming now. It may take 2 3 decades more to establish.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
XinXan

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:50:26 PM

Strong investment option but definitely not strong currency. Barely anyone uses bitcoin as currency compared to euros or dollars, bitcoin has meaningless transactions when it comes to buying real stuff compared to other currencies.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:01:08 PM

Compared to the currency values, yes, bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as of now. Need to still wait and see how much the growth is going to be in the future as bitcoin gold is going to be introduced. Many good things happened to many because of bitcoins.

XinXan

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:21:55 PM

Compared to the currency values, yes, bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as of now. Need to still wait and see how much the growth is going to be in the future as bitcoin gold is going to be introduced. Many good things happened to many because of bitcoins.

What do you mean compared to currency values. Currencies have values in themselves. Normal people don't care if their euros are worth more dollars or not, you are still buying everything with euros. Euros have value because they are used pretty much forcefully in many countries.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:40:26 PM

Until now October 23,2017, it still the strongest currency ever. With all its ups and downs, critics, bashers and unbelievers, bitcoin is still strong and soaring.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: