Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42116 times)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:13:05 PM

Until now October 23,2017, it still the strongest currency ever. With all its ups and downs, critics, bashers and unbelievers, bitcoin is still strong and soaring.

In terms of what, tho? You are obviously talking about the price but what about usage, bitcoin doesn't even come close to euros or dollars, barely anyone uses bitcoin to buy things compared to other normal currencies. As a currency bitcoin is just really not used much.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shillberting

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:17:27 PM

They will always keep claiming bitcoin is that because it threatens the very fabric of society that everything runs on. And when something does that a lot of people are going to spread FUD about it. I think bitcoin will be the

strongest currency left come 25 years from now but it may be a little early to declare that right now.
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:46:01 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin now is owning and for me, I think it has the capability to be the strongest currency. But I think that time is still afar because bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world which means some people are still unaware of its existence leading to less users and volume for the bitcoin compared with other currency.
This is the actual point of focus. Bitcoin is surely going to make everything under its control. When you take about tit as the strongest currency then no matter what coin it is, there will be a long time and much hard work needed. There is no doubt that bitcoin will be the sole currency in the future time, but that time is not coming now. It may take 2 3 decades more to establish.
Yes i agree with you.Bitcoin at the moment may be considered as the biggest investment for us who really knows bitcoin.But in terms of strongest currency maybe today is not yet the right time to say.It's still very uncertain when will it be.But i truly believe that it could not be a hard way for bitcoin to make it possible.Bitcoin is a very promising coin today and it has lot of potentials to make the people patronize it more.
Finestream

Activity: 2968
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:17:46 AM

They will always keep claiming bitcoin is that because it threatens the very fabric of society that everything runs on. And when something does that a lot of people are going to spread FUD about it. I think bitcoin will be the

strongest currency left come 25 years from now but it may be a little early to declare that right now.
Those who spread FUD are just doing their job to make the price go down so they can teak advantage of buying cheap coins from the weak hands and that is normal and in fact it will make the market stronger as the price will surely go up when there are good news again. I have been here in crypto for quite a long period of time and I have seen a lot of FUDs but the trend is happen, when there is a dump it was normally followed by a big pump.

MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:33:19 AM

yes if for me bitcoin is the world strongest currency at the present crypto currencies and most of the banks countries are accepting this as the legal currency the demand for this currency is very high that's why it has a high market value and doing best businesses for businessman. there are so many coins in the crypto world but bitcoin is the strongest and reliable currency in the world.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:56:30 AM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Bitcoin has really gained immense popularity and users since it had wbut still I don’t think that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world, I think dollar is because firstly, it way more popular than bitcoin and because of which it has gained way more users than bitcoin. Secondly, it is a stable form of currency which means that its value does not fluctuate often whereas bitcoin value fluctuate a lot. Then dollar is regulated by the government which increases its stability whereas bitcoin is not regulated by any government.
Kr8os

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

That depends on what you mean by the "strongest". Value wise? Probably. Universally used? Probably not.
It's definitely made a name for itself but only a select group of people are capable of acquiring it, and that itself is a major weakness.
enterprevic

Activity: 86

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:28:34 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
When it comes to currencies size matters, bitcoin is too small right now but I will say that is already one of the top 50 strongest currencies, and if things keep going in this direction it is not going to take a lot time before it begins to challenge the most powerful currencies of the world.
Actually in the eye of Bitcoin community, Bitcoin has became one of strongest currencies in the world, even someone feel happiness and want Bitcoin can replaced Dollar anytime. The Bitcoin function really helps us many problems, from the services transfer money between countries to the place for investment, make money ...

I disagree that bitcoin is the highest currency in the world, maybe its value is high right now but there are still factors to consider before ranking it the highest currency in the world, it is only the highest valued crypto right now and nothing more, it isn't the highest valued currency because firstly it is not even globally accepted and it is too volatile

allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:59:05 PM

gold is the strongest since it be a currency and held it vale for thousands of year
margrettco62

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:11:43 AM

Strong investment option but definitely not strong currency. Barely anyone uses bitcoin as currency compared to euros or dollars, bitcoin has meaningless transactions when it comes to buying real stuff compared to other currencies.

Not strong currency? what did you think so? BTC Dominance: 58.6% of cryptocurrency market but you still day it is not strong. At the moment, when a lot of people are trying to invest to bitcoin to earn profit and everyday bitcoin has been trading to billion dollars that equivalent the stock market of country where have average economy and goverment of all countries now interested in bitcoin, want to control it because of the value of bitcoin. All that showed bitcoin is strong currency in the world
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:39:35 AM

yes if for me bitcoin is the world strongest currency at the present crypto currencies and most of the banks countries are accepting this as the legal currency the demand for this currency is very high that's why it has a high market value and doing best businesses for businessman. there are so many coins in the crypto world but bitcoin is the strongest and reliable currency in the world.

Hell no, lets not get delusional about bitcoin because we all love it dearly, Don't get carried away folks...it's great that bitcoin is doing a lot for us but it is not even as popular as the USD and people all over the world feel easier to accept USD than any other currency. I travel and i know how people appreciate it when you give them a 10$ bill. Bitcoin isn't the strongest but if you push me i would say the USD.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:11:59 AM

I think bitcoin is the strongest coin in the cryptocurrency and everybody if not most will agree to that, but to say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world is just a bit too early. Bitcoin is very volatile to be considered as the strongest currency in all currencies. Not yet, but maybe in a few more years, it could be the strongest.

pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

To us bitcoin is strong currency now. But not in the world only online world. it is not recognise to all the people of the world.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:49:07 AM

Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.
For me, it is not. US Dollar still has the control and dictates the movement of market not just for their own country but for the whole world. Let us admit it, bitcoin cannot and will not really replace bitcoin. Dollar dominates the paper fiat world. And bitcoin dominates cyrptocurrency world.
FedAsker

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:07:59 AM

Gold is the oldest and strongest. Silver is also old and good. I don't know if bitcoin is worth more than some other rare elements, for example Indium (LCD screens)
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:35:22 AM

I think it wasn't declared yet but I know that bitcoin do really have the potential to become the strongest currency in the world. It has been dominating all the other currency so far and the value of it is making a large gap from the leading currency today. Still we can not conclude this yet because bitcoin is different from physical money that's why it's hard to compare the strength between it. Let's just keep on hoping that bitcoin will get better in the future.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:02:23 AM
Merited by Oggy Pogi (2)

Bitcoin has been making a noise so far this year and we might have all heard about what happened with China and this things just proves how bitcoin was able to overcome all its troubles. Based on what I am seeing now, I can say that bitcoin do really have the chance of getting the shot on becoming the strongest currency in the world. Imagine, it's not yet legalized worldwide but the influence and value of it is increasing continuously. What more in the future.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

You cannot conclude it yet but if you really believe in bitcoin, you will know in yourself that bitcoin does really have the chance on becoming the strongest currency. Many things might still occur but we all know that bitcoin has proven itself for a very long time already and it's already enough to prove that it can be the strongest currency in the world.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

if i say it is the strongest currency i will not wrong because the bitcoin is highly influential in the market and we are in the hope that it will change the the future of this young generation for the first time i was not belivible on this crypto currency but i am very happy with this to become the part of bitcoin.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:27:57 AM

I think it wasn't declared yet but I know that bitcoin do really have the potential to become the strongest currency in the world. It has been dominating all the other currency so far and the value of it is making a large gap from the leading currency today. Still we can not conclude this yet because bitcoin is different from physical money that's why it's hard to compare the strength between it. Let's just keep on hoping that bitcoin will get better in the future.
Even the current exchange rate of bitcoins shows that it's currently the strongest currencies, with bitcoin on it's own we will never know how valuable it really is, in my opinion bitcoins gets it value from the currency it is traded against.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: