Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:33:08 PM

BTC is one of the most volatile currency in the world, but in compare with alt coins it is the most stable. I hope in time many countries will legalize bitcoin, and will be using it as their reserve currency. Such resolute action will help reduce volatility and stabilize the course.

Yes,  that would be a great help for bitcoin to become more stabilize. In my own idea on digital currency bitcoin shouldn't be compared much with alts because they're very much volatile than bitcoin nowadays. Bitcoin has the most numbers of investors and it even beats fiat investments nowadays and if rated it has very well rated reputation of being the strongest currency for the recent months of bitcoin economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Nope. There are lots of currencies; regular and digital. Bitcoin is under digital currency, maybe it is the 'strongest' cryptocurrency but not the strongest currency. Regular currency has physical value and Bitcoin doesn't. Also, regular currency has a stable market value. Maybe in the future, Bitcoin will be one of the most used currency because we're now on digital age, but still, in my opinion, it is not yet the strongest currency.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:44:49 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Nope. There are lots of currencies; regular and digital. Bitcoin is under digital currency, maybe it is the 'strongest' cryptocurrency but not the strongest currency. Regular currency has physical value and Bitcoin doesn't. Also, regular currency has a stable market value. Maybe in the future, Bitcoin will be one of the most used currency because we're now on digital age, but still, in my opinion, it is not yet the strongest currency.
Bitcoin is only good for internet money used not a physical one bitcoin is really help a lot to buy in online using bitcoin and let other people to get benefits of the price increase. . this really different in other currency if we compare them into other currency bitcoin is doing great and i think it can make more good in the future. that all of us can get benefits of it .
Look at the improvement and how many people are believing in bitcoin that i think the price can be increase more..
Currency are honestly the same what you said that nearly stable value unlike bitcoin has fastest movement of the price.
Hoping that future they can improve bitcoin and become a currency..  and i think already happen in japan. .
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:53:20 PM

Bitcoin is not that strong as we think now. But if every nation would accept it as a currency and add it to their payment method. We would see BTC in six figures rate in no time.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:56:55 PM

Not that strong, bitcoin is just started to bloom in some part of the world. Need to spread it to the world before it finally become the strongest currency in the world.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:50:01 AM

In terms of digital currency yes but if in terms of real currency no. Still, the dollar is the strongest currency in the world. Yes bitcoin has a huge value but many country in this world does not allowed bitcoin. And besides you cannot use bitcoin without real currency because you need to convert in first into real currency so you can use it.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

In terms of digital currency yes but if in terms of real currency no. Still, the dollar is the strongest currency in the world. Yes bitcoin has a huge value but many country in this world does not allowed bitcoin. And besides you cannot use bitcoin without real currency because you need to convert in first into real currency so you can use it.
We can measure that by the estimated number of users, bitcoin only has small number of users while legal currency such us USD
is widely used and accepted. Also, with a legal currency bitcoin would not exist because it's just a payment tool to proceed into making transactions.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:18:21 AM

Looks not yet seen to the whole world seems Bitcoin to be the strongest currency, as far as i know just in some countries bitcoin as a strong currency. But i'm sure Bitcoin will be a strong currency in the world, with its higher value and some of its advantages, Bitcoin will be a strong currency in the world surely i guess and its popularity will be widespread and more stronger.
I think not mate, it doesn't mean that the other country like Japan, China, and India declared bitcoin as their legal currency it means bitcoin is powerful already. and please excuse me on this things. In fact, not being negative though I'm also a bitcoin fanatic but I'm just stating the fact of reality dude. Still the powerful currency was USD dollars maybe sooner or later not now.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:50:47 AM

I think its not, but interms of digital currency its yes. Bitcoin is a new type of currency and its not that popular. In other country they  donot accept bitcoin as a fee. And bitcoin is still in the process of improving.That's why my answer is not. But still i know that in the near future bitcoin will become the most strongest and widely use currency in the world.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:15:40 PM

No, i don't think that the Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world simply because the popularity and acceptance of a currency are the factors which define how strong the currency is. I don't think Bitcoin is not as popular as DOLLAR-the current global currency.
Dollar is nothing as compared to bitcoins. Dollar is forcefully imposed on others and is made an international currency. Moreover it is not immortal. There are many currencies that are far better than dollar and they will soon knock out dollar brutally from the game. We just need to have some patience to experience this.
eleah24

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:12:29 AM

I think not, eventhough it is a very popular cryptocurrency, there are still other currencies that prior of higher than Bitcoin. And maybe in time, it might be, let's just go with the flow and wait for that to happen.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

Talking about the present day, Bitcoin is of course not the strongest currency especially in the race of real paper money. But the way Bitcoin is progressing, we can expect it to be the strongest currency all across the world after a couple of decades or so.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:31:15 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 03:01:34 PM by naidray

Without a doubt bitcoin now is the strongest currency of money in the whole wide world and in the digital world not only because of its value but also with its potential to still grow in the future.

We can see now that the bitcoin's market cap is almost reaching $80 billion market cap and it is already surpasses the cap of paypal one of the first payment platform in the internet, so for me it is the sign of strong currency today and in future of it.
Yes you are right. There is no way we can deny the fact that bitcoin is making hold in the market in much stronger way as compared to any other currency. Bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day and interestingly a day will come when people will have bitcoins only and they will not even think of keeping cash.

Those ever increasing prices are more than enough witness to ensure bitcoin is the strongest currency in this world. I'm not seeing any stocks nor investments are valuing more than bitcoin prices. Bitcoin has defeated gold this way and it is staying stronger as a currency.
Engand

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:23:08 PM

I are unable to say of course, because Greenback, Poundsterling, Euro and even other actual currencies is much more strongest than bitcoin. Since there are even now numerous men and women that do not know about bitcoin, how to be the strongest if the men and women do not even know bitcoin ? But for on-line currencies, i can say indeed.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:46:23 AM

Not yet even though it's worth $4000 - $4800 now. USD is still the strongest currency since it it recognize world wide. I know that bitcoin is recognized as well worlwide but a lot of people do not know and have no interest in cryptocurrency.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:07:11 AM

Talking about the present day, Bitcoin is of course not the strongest currency especially in the race of real paper money. But the way Bitcoin is progressing, we can expect it to be the strongest currency all across the world after a couple of decades or so.
Having a very high value doesn't make bitcoin the strongest currency ,
As there's a lot of factor to consider like how much percentage people around the world uses bitcoin ,
And compared to any other fiat currency , bitcoin is the lowest percentage ,
So we can't really say that , until the wide adoption happened.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:16:23 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the cryptocurrency and not in the world. Bitcoin can't surpass the fiat currency because bitcoin doesn't have a power. Bitcoin is still not popular in the world.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:20:08 AM

Well when it comes in cryptocurrency yes, bitcoin is the best and the strongest crypto, because we all know that bitcoin has the most big value in cryptocurrency
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:25:19 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the cryptocurrency and not in the world. Bitcoin can't surpass the fiat currency because bitcoin doesn't have a power. Bitcoin is still not popular in the world.

this is right, bitcoin is not yet become the strongest currency in the world, I think not now and we need more time to make it happen. but if in future, there will be more people attracted in bitcoin, maybe bitcoin will be the strongest one and maybe bitcoin will use as new currency, not just in online but in offline too.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:35:58 AM

this is right, bitcoin is not yet become the strongest currency in the world, I think not now and we need more time to make it happen. but if in future, there will be more people attracted in bitcoin, maybe bitcoin will be the strongest one and maybe bitcoin will use as new currency, not just in online but in offline too.
Bitcoin is powerless even if it is the highest priced currency in the world. You know why? Because Bitcoin in order to be successful it needs the support of the government, they need to recognize Bitcoin first as a safe and reliable currency to be use in a transaction, additionally the consumers will need to be true on their income when it comes to Bitcoin earnings as this is a two way process in order for it to succeed.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: