Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world?  (Read 42156 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:22:36 AM

After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Probably yes because as we can see a lot if investors are keep on investing their money in bitcoin. And the more they invest, the more bitcoin's price will increase and will make the people who has bitcoin to become richer and richer. It is possible that it is the strongest currency in the world now because it constantly rising and rising its value than few years before it became known to many investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

yes if for me bitcoin is the world strongest currency at the present crypto currencies and most of the banks countries are accepting this as the legal currency the demand for this currency is very high that's why it has a high market value and doing best businesses for businessman. there are so many coins in the crypto world but bitcoin is the strongest and reliable currency in the world.
Eehm… there are lots of reasons I don’t see Bitcoin as the strongest currency in the world and number one is this- it is not being backed up by the government and it can end up at anytime. The second reason is that can be hacked and stolen.

Next reason is that it can be destroyed by quantum computing, which is something I pray it never happens. Bitcoin is just the most valuable currency in the world and not the strongest.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:15:35 PM

After almost 4 years from the creation of this topic , and we still can't say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because even tho it's decentralisation and the many beloved feautures , it still encounters  serious fluctuation rates and thus making it very instable . Constant growth is an asset but stability is power .
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but it is a stable and developing currency due to which its price is constantly increasing. Yet bitcoin is not strong enough to compete with all the modern currency of the world but it is developing rapidly than all of them and we could say that one day it may become the strongest currency of the world.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:30:46 AM

After almost 4 years from the creation of this topic , and we still can't say that bitcoin is the strongest currency because even tho it's decentralisation and the many beloved feautures , it still encounters  serious fluctuation rates and thus making it very instable . Constant growth is an asset but stability is power .

I agree. Even with all the popularity it's getting, it still far from being the strongest currency. Even if we say that the price is hitting record high almost everyday, that's not the only barometer for a currency to be considered as the strongest.

Bitcoin achieve the biggest crypto currency in this world, but one thing for sure, we only have currency that we use everyday that i think is the strongest currency, bitcoin can help us to have a local currency and that's our one of the way to be rich.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

Bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but it is a stable and developing currency due to which its price is constantly increasing. Yet bitcoin is not strong enough to compete with all the modern currency of the world but it is developing rapidly than all of them and we could say that one day it may become the strongest currency of the world.
I'm sure that you just being sarcastic right now. Bitcoin is stable? well I'm a fan of bitcoin since long time ago but if you're blinded by the fact that bitcoin price often decreasing and increasing in range of 5-15% within a night can be considered as a stable currency, then other national currencies that its value moving around 0-0.5% within a day can be called super duper stable.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:49:52 AM

I know about bitcoin in 2011 year, and me was 15 yo, bitcoin in this time costs 1.5$ or 2$, now 6$.... So, yes, bitcoin the strongest currency in the world now)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:05:48 AM

How can you say that it is the strongest currency? It's exchange volumes are far below that of the other currencies such as USD and EUR. And its acceptance is even below that of the lowest ranking fiat currencies such as the Mozambican metical and the Yemeni rial.
If we compare bitcoin with other online or crypto currencies then we can say that yes it is the most strongest currency of the world. but if we compare bitcoin with fiat, thern very honestly still USD is the most strongest currency of the world, and i think even USD will remain as the number one and strongest currency of the world for a long time, because most of the states still depending on USD for their economy.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:34:08 AM

How can you say that it is the strongest currency? It's exchange volumes are far below that of the other currencies such as USD and EUR. And its acceptance is even below that of the lowest ranking fiat currencies such as the Mozambican metical and the Yemeni rial.
If we compare bitcoin with other online or crypto currencies then we can say that yes it is the most strongest currency of the world. but if we compare bitcoin with fiat, thern very honestly still USD is the most strongest currency of the world, and i think even USD will remain as the number one and strongest currency of the world for a long time, because most of the states still depending on USD for their economy.
yes i agree and no doubt about it because we can now really see the presence of bitcoin and its  price will almost rising   five times higher than the past price becuase of its  popularity bitcoin will really rise .and all can say that it is really true because as we all have seened and observe bitcoin really has a verry good background and a verry good return in terms of profit.
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:46:11 PM

Unfortunately at the moment bitcoin is the not the strongest currency.From the one hand, the price of bitcoin does not have opponents.  But as we know at any time, bitcoin can explode and the price may fall hundreds of times.  Bitcoin is not supported by anything, which means that we cant call bitcoin the strongest currency in the world.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:37:02 PM

yes if for me bitcoin is the world strongest currency at the present crypto currencies and most of the banks countries are accepting this as the legal currency the demand for this currency is very high that's why it has a high market value and doing best businesses for businessman. there are so many coins in the crypto world but bitcoin is the strongest and reliable currency in the world.

Hell no, lets not get delusional about bitcoin because we all love it dearly, Don't get carried away folks...it's great that bitcoin is doing a lot for us but it is not even as popular as the USD and people all over the world feel easier to accept USD than any other currency. I travel and i know how people appreciate it when you give them a 10$ bill. Bitcoin isn't the strongest but if you push me i would say the USD.
True what it happens is that we love bitcoin and some people may get too excited about it and may think that bitcoin is going to replace the dollar soon but we know that is not going to happen in a long amount of time if it happens at all, however there is no doubt that bitcoin is a great currency to have.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:52:22 PM

Bitcoin has been one of the best investments so far, but it is not a strong currency (yet). Everybody around the world is still holding on to USD, even though the Federal Reserve prints it out like toilet paper.

bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:20:51 PM

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Now Bitcoin is  the strongest currency in the world.Bitcoin already anoonced there upcoming fork bitcoin gold.Bitcoin now  many online service section.So after few days bitcoin will be more usefull currency in the world.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:03:35 PM

Nope. Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world yet. Gold is still the strongest one. But bitcoin is the fastest growing currency. Therefore it may be like you said. In order to this majority of governments have to accept bitcoin as legal and form their economies according to bitcoin. In the future bitcoin will be the strongest currency. You can believe that.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:32:58 PM

Nope. Bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world yet. Gold is still the strongest one. But bitcoin is the fastest growing currency. Therefore it may be like you said. In order to this majority of governments have to accept bitcoin as legal and form their economies according to bitcoin. In the future bitcoin will be the strongest currency. You can believe that.
No, you are mistake, Bitcoin is a currency, but Gold can't call is a currency like Bitcoin or Dollar. You can't use it to pay anything, just exchange it to FIAT through exchanger and gold store while Bitcoin and Dollar can use for reality and online payment.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:06:45 PM

Yes, bitcoin now is the strongest currency because of its popularity, and has a great value. This is the best investment now and source of income of the people, that is why investors attract to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is most trusted currency today and bitcoin can be use anywhere. Lot of people already convince and invest in bitcoin, these are the reasons why bitcoin is the strongest currency now. Even before in the past years bitcoin is the strongest currency already.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:05:30 PM

In 2013 yall thought it was the strongest currency? Wow crazy even now at bitcoin 7k+ I still dont think it is the strongest currency worldwide. It needs to be more stable long term and moving forward for it to even be a

consideration in that topic. Give it another 10 years yet then we may be able to actually discuss whether bitcoin is strongest in world or not. 5 years bare minimum I think!

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:44:14 AM

Nope there's still a lot of bitcoin features that's why it can't be the strongest currency in the world for example it is decentralized i think the government will not gonna recognized bitcoin as long as it's decentralized another one is it's value is unstable because of its volatility. But i think it can be the strongest currency someday for me bitcoin is just getting started since it's just bitcoin was created no that long ago so i'm still expecting that bitcoin has many surprises for us.

Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:53:07 AM

No, you are mistake, Bitcoin is a currency, but Gold can't call is a currency like Bitcoin or Dollar. You can't use it to pay anything, just exchange it to FIAT through exchanger and gold store while Bitcoin and Dollar can use for reality and online payment.
Bitcoin is more liquid as anytime you can cash out and use your money, also the value is growing faster so more people are very interested
to make this as an investment.There is a risk but we understand it and take the risk but even with that reality, it's still not the strongest current in the world.

naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:16:38 AM

in today's digital currency bitcoin is the strongest and most reliable in many ways, even today bitcoin be another alternative of investment
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:32:06 AM

It is definitely not the strongest currency in the world. Maybe it is the much expensive currency but definitely not the strongest. The strongest seems to be US Dolar so far, very popular, usefull and you will find or be able to buy almost anything. We can't currently say the same about Bitcoin which allows you but some things but mainly via internet. What is more you can't use bitcoin in amazon, ebay, alibaba so far, maybe it will change soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: