Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Olympic Football Tournament Rio 2016  (Read 4828 times)
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:11:58 AM

Brazil (Olympic) - Honduras (Olympic) over 2.5 goals seem to be a winning bet for match of these teams. Brazil is not letting space to take it as odds are too low for me. I will follow the over goals area where @1.86 is much more better than going straight for any team. Brazil anyway will win but this should be a match of goals.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:30:48 AM

At this stage only one from these in form teams will win and moves into next round. Nigeria vs Germany straight on Germany to win is my choice. A good high odds @1.92 because the pressure of of in form Nigerian team. Germany will win as it did against Portugal what was one of the top performing till last match against Germany. This match is very clear to see Germany as winner.
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:36:46 AM

As I said before, today good bet must be Nigeria vs Germany, Home or Draw @1.85...

Nigeria is the dark horse this year, and I think they can hold Germany with a draw,

may have chance for a surprising win  Wink
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:03:31 AM

This semi final is really tough for anyone to predict with accuracy. The odds for Brazil is too low @1.27 as they are the favorite. For Nigeria, its very difficult to say @3.8 as against Germany of 1.95. Its really difficult. So I will just hold my funds and go for Celtic and Newcastle game tonight...
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:11:44 AM

At this stage only one from these in form teams will win and moves into next round. Nigeria vs Germany straight on Germany to win is my choice. A good high odds @1.92 because the pressure of of in form Nigerian team. Germany will win as it did against Portugal what was one of the top performing till last match against Germany. This match is very clear to see Germany as winner.
\
really a high odds for germany to win the match against nigeria .

there must be a reason behind this high odds on germany , it is pretty clear the team power between germany and nigeria are so contrast , germany far better in this stage . seems like bookmakers predicted a draw result?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:33:20 PM

Brazil Vs Honduras

Honduras +1.5 is a value bet as Honduras has outperformed in this Olympics. The bookmakers are underestimating Honduras in favour of the host again. Honduras scored 2 goals against Brazil in the previous group stage meeting so there is a good chance Honduras can win this handicap.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:42:30 PM

As I said before, today good bet must be Nigeria vs Germany, Home or Draw @1.85...

Nigeria is the dark horse this year, and I think they can hold Germany with a draw,

may have chance for a surprising win  Wink

I will go with Germany for a win.
Odd is pretty nice (1.9)
The team got better and better with each game they've played.
I'm pretty confident the men can reach the final and want to follow the women who already reached that yesterday.
Especially Gnabry, Petersen and Brandt are the players you should have an eye on!
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:24:18 PM

Asian handicap -1 Brazil @1.35 instead of making my bet complicated by looking at other options. Brazil is going to break Honduras into pieces in this semi-final to qualify for final. Honduras needs heavy luck to be able to defeat Brazil at this knockout level match which is very important. I have this match even there is other interesting match later tonight.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:27:54 PM

These odds are perfect to bet on Germany to win as they are in their zone with the crushing win against their rivals. Once they have accomplished this there is no stopping them at this point all the way to the gold medal games.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:35:03 PM

i didn't realize that there are semifinal matches today and i won't missed it and seems for these semifinal matches
i do brave to made small parlay and i had decide to pick for Brazil and Germany ML because i believe these teams will win today
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:12:57 PM

Missed the first game because of work. Brazil already leading 4-0 in 53rd minute. That was guaranteed win. 2 hours later Nigeria - Germany game will be played. Germany @ 1.88 is a good choice but they are not heavy favorite like Brazil. I may pass that match. Brazil will win the trophy.
Ayoung

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:24:31 PM

Missed the first game because of work. Brazil already leading 4-0 in 53rd minute. That was guaranteed win. 2 hours later Nigeria - Germany game will be played. Germany @ 1.88 is a good choice but they are not heavy favorite like Brazil. I may pass that match. Brazil will win the trophy.

iam very happy is hear brazil win and much goal iam pick brazil, iam pick over 2,5goal
i like and happy
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:34:27 PM

Brazil is moving forward with amazing performance leading now 4-0, so that is nice to place bet on over 2.5 goals on this match or -1.5, I hope Brazil will win without conceding a goal there.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:51:31 PM

Brazil is moving forward with amazing performance leading now 4-0, so that is nice to place bet on over 2.5 goals on this match or -1.5, I hope Brazil will win without conceding a goal there.
Now it added one more goal 5 - 0, This match super entertaining, But it becomes one side match. No fight from opposite team. I have not expected this poor performance from Honduras. Anyway, Brazill reached finals. And next match I placed a bet on germany the odds also good @1.88. I wish Germany want to win this game. 
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:11:10 PM

brazil won 6-0 against colombia, it's show brazil would get gold medal in the end. amazing goal by gabriel jesus hot made 2 goals so lucky manchester city got him to their team squad.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:40:24 PM

After risking elimination in the qualifying round , now Brazil is finally proving its worth !
Today has easily won 6-0 against Honduras (2 Neymar, 2 Gabriel Jesus, 1 Marquinos , 1 Luan ) .
Now Brazil absolutely must win the final for the gold medal in front of his fans .

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:57:44 PM

Germany beat Nigeria 2-0, now the final is obvious: Brazil vs. Germany
Brazil has host advantage and Neymar is playing like a beast in this tournament. Germany has some talents too but none of them nowhere Neymar level. I'm expecting Brazil to win the gold medal in their own country. They deserved this so far, just one last 90 minutes left.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:45:05 PM

Germany beat Nigeria 2-0, now the final is obvious: Brazil vs. Germany
Brazil has host advantage and Neymar is playing like a beast in this tournament. Germany has some talents too but none of them nowhere Neymar level. I'm expecting Brazil to win the gold medal in their own country. They deserved this so far, just one last 90 minutes left.

I think this is the final everybody was hoping for.
Regarding Neymar, yes he is a awesome player.But it needs a whole team to win a game and not just one player.
And never underestimate the Germans. It doesn't bother them that Brazil is playing at home.These guys are all pros and know how it is to play in front of up to 80k people.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:43:28 PM

Perfect finals  Grin
And to make it the ultimate match would be that Germany defeats the host team to make it sensational! Grin Wink
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:27:21 AM

Perfect finals  Grin
And to make it the ultimate match would be that Germany defeats the host team to make it sensational! Grin Wink
Yup, this game will become exaggerated, Great won by Germany. I placed a bet for this match. And I won my bet, In the final game also I go with Germany. I want to see the home Team disappoint in finals. But both teams deserve to play Finals. Let's see who will receive Gold Medal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: