Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DeOS (by Razormind) is most likely a scam! EDIT: Ongoing investigation!!!  (Read 66951 times)
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

Will try to find out about the current status of investigation and will let you know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plastick

Activity: 201
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:07:02 PM

Jawad changed his facebook name to William Adama. That won't last long since I am reporting as a fake name to facebook. They will make him prove it is his name. Should have done this even when it was "Jawad Yaqub" just to find out of it's his real name.

https://www.facebook.com/jawad.yaqub
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:49:41 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 07:42:20 AM by cryptodevil

Jawad changed his facebook name to William Adama.

A character from Battlestar Galactica. Sure, Jawad, because posting your opinion about how much fun it is to drive a Lambo, after having fraudulently conned people into sending you millions of dollars in bitcoin, doesn't look suspicious if you do it under another name, right?

BTW, 'William', your twenty-quid UK incorp is slated for strike-off:

Pay attention to that last paragraph. Your creditors will.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
plastick

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:07:47 PM

Hilariously, he used some clip art he found on the internet. I doubt he has ever even seen one of those in real life much less driven one.

Right now he is locked out of his facebook account until he can prove his real name is William Adama. Even if he elects to change his facebook name he will have to prove that is his real name too. Is Jawad Yaqub his legal name? We will find out now or he will permanently lose access to his facebook.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:54:38 AM

Asides from the @rzrmind Facebook page changing their profile picture, again, the only 'Razormind' update on social media has Jawad, in all his pompous, self-absorbed, narcissistic glory, posting this on the @razormind Twitter account:

Still no news on either DEOS or DeOS.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
plastick

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:13:40 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2017, 07:29:27 AM by plastick

Yeah I saw that. Probably trying to disassociate himself from it because he funded it.

He loves god and condemns terrorist acts but doesn't mind stealing from people.

What a piece of shit he is.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:49:42 AM

I've been told that a lawsuit is about to be filled, which means that they probably gathered enough evidences during the investigation (which I believe is still ongoing). I will repeat that it's probably a good idea all of you who were scammed to post details and proofs, so more evidences could be gathered.

Cheers,
Spartak

plastick

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

I have many emails which clearly show him lying about everything. I would be willing to share those in court.
madmechanic

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:26:54 AM

How can we get involved in the lawsuit? Who is filing it?

I would rather share the emails and transaction IDs directly with the court or via ActionFraud (the latter already has the IDs).

Thanks a lot Spartak.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 06:00:13 AM

Guys, I did not asked unnecessary questions (such as: who is filling the case, who is doing the investigation, how many people are involved etc..) for reasons you will probably understand. But I believe that soon I will have more details and will provide them to you. 

newbits

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:36:59 AM

How can we get involved in the lawsuit? Who is filing it?

I would rather share the emails and transaction IDs directly with the court or via ActionFraud (the latter already has the IDs).

Thanks a lot Spartak.

As madmechanic stated I would like to know who is filing the lawsuit. I have no issue giving details but directly to the relevant bodies if it helps.
plastick

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

Guys, I did not asked unnecessary questions (such as: who is filling the case, who is doing the investigation, how many people are involved etc..) for reasons you will probably understand. But I believe that soon I will have more details and will provide them to you. 

Well you could start by telling us how you know what you know. Several of us have submitted reports to actionfraud. What did you do? Starting to smell fishy in here.
plastick

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

Look at gaywad yaqub trying to get all political for the huffingpaint post

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/jawad-yaqub/eastleigh-and-the-rivers-_b_2812052.html
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:45:47 PM

Several of us have submitted reports to actionfraud. What did you do? Starting to smell fishy in here.

That's a good question: "What did I do?". What I did is to start this thread to warn you and if you have listened to me, then you won't need to submit anything now, right?! Now go use your "sense" somewhere else!

plastick

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:57:24 PM

That's a good question: "What did I do?". What I did is to start this thread to warn you and if you have listened to me, then you won't need to submit anything now, right?! Now go use your "sense" somewhere else!

So you claim to have some sort of arcane knowledge about what is going on yet you refuse to share. You afraid Jawad might see this and decide to take some sort of action? I am just asking you to clarify a few things and you are getting all defensive.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

So you claim to have some sort of arcane knowledge about what is going on yet you refuse to share.

Of course! I already told you guys that there's an ongoing investigation and I also stated that I didn't asked unnecessary questions, because more important thing is that actions are being taken.

You afraid Jawad might see this and decide to take some sort of action?

I don't care about Jawad, I care about people who lose money on this one. Officials are now involved and they're doing their job. Should I say more?

I am just asking you to clarify a few things and you are getting all defensive.

I am defensive, because you are acting like an insolent dickhead. I owe you nothing, so there's no need to tell me to share anything, or that my statements are "smelling fishy".

plastick

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:17:03 PM

Look buddy, you're the one asking people for help. I am simply asking for clarification on what you are talking about because I am not about to send any sort of private information to anybody claiming "they are on it" with no other info. But hey that's fine I already have my own case filed, don't need you for anything. Good luck on whatever mysterious thing you're doing because it smells like bullshit to me.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

Look buddy, you're the one asking people for help. I am simply asking for clarification on what you are talking about because I am not about to send any sort of private information to anybody claiming "they are on it" with no other info. But hey that's fine I already have my own case filed, don't need you for anything. Good luck on whatever mysterious thing you're doing because it smells like bullshit to me.

Maybe you should go back and see who started this thread. I am not asking for help, I'm informing people that actions are being taken and maybe it could help the investigation if they provide more evidences. You can do whatever you want with your case - I don't care how it smells!

bkelley0804

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:53:43 PM

Maybe you should go back and see who started this thread. I am not asking for help, I'm informing people that actions are being taken and maybe it could help the investigation if they provide more evidences. You can do whatever you want with your case - I don't care how it smells!

We are on the same team here, right? I'm still part of the dead slack and so are a few others. All of us who threw BTC at this BS ICO were sent an invite and emails. Hopefully the authorities have this list and can contact all of us who were scammed. Plastick and Askish are probably two of the strongest cases against this clown. Please do what you can to get this dude behind bars, even if we don't get our BTC back.
spartak_t (OP)
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 03:46:42 PM

We are on the same team here, right? I'm still part of the dead slack and so are a few others. All of us who threw BTC at this BS ICO were sent an invite and emails. Hopefully the authorities have this list and can contact all of us who were scammed. Plastick and Askish are probably two of the strongest cases against this clown. Please do what you can to get this dude behind bars, even if we don't get our BTC back.

Of course we are. I invested 0 in Razormind, but I spend hours and days in investigations. cryptodevil can confirm that we both had conversations in IRC for weeks. We were exchanging our findings and they were posted here. Now this plastick guy accuses me that I smell fishy. Cheesy 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: