Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal to Bitcoin $150 Urgent  (Read 543 times)
donkush (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:04:34 AM

Please am new here.  I am really find it difficult to exchange  some of my PayPal funds  to bitcoin. Please can I get any help.  I will be very happy.  I will do transaction in bits of $25 to ensure security.  Please pm me if you can help.  Or whatsapp me +233246535060

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:15:19 AM

What's so urgent ? you need to skip escrow ?
jeweettoch

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:58:44 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 11:17:41 AM by jeweettoch

Hello guys,

i a unable to find how to start a new topic , but i want to advertise on this site my paypal to bitcoin eother mxchange service.
if someone can tell me how i can start a new topic  would be great.

You are dealing with a professional on paypal / btc and fiat/crypto exchanging providers

Terms:

there are 2 ways of buying bitcoin with paypal from me, both with a different fee.

1. Without verification. I dont need your real nae, location, or any personal details about your identity.
   rate = +40%

Limits per order:
- minimum: $5
- maximum: $500 (first order $150)

maxium per week: $1500

2. Go trough my verification procedure first
rate = +15%

Limits per order:
- minimum: $20
- maximum: $750 (first order $250)

maximum per week: $3000

Your fees, they are so high, are you crazy??

I agree, the fee's are high, however, i have to deal with many scammers (beleive me , there are so much more then you would expect.

Also, keep in mind, that with my service:
- No escrow / middleman is required.
- Anyone can make use of my service, i dont care about your fru reputation or registration date
- No risks on your side, i wont ask to pay as personal payment, goods is fine, this makes it a digital product order, where there is no seller
  protection. So, in case you are afraid not getting your coins, if that happens, dispute the payent.
jeweettoch

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:23:28 AM

You shoud do soe investigaton before replying nonsense.

Someone into identity fraud, would accept high limit exchanges instead of puttng low/medium weekly and per order maximums.

Also, exactly the listngs with very low rates are the ones that have much higher chance to be involved in non legal activities.

But, if you are willing to take the risks for lower rates, start a service yourself, i am sure you will get allot of custoers.
Be prepared to see also many losses, and find out these rates are actually in bad times not enough to cover them
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:26:34 AM

Please am new here.  I am really find it difficult to exchange  some of my PayPal funds  to bitcoin. Please can I get any help.  I will be very happy.  I will do transaction in bits of $25 to ensure security.  Please pm me if you can help.  Or whatsapp me +233246535060

I could help but only with escrow of an trusted member here. This will take longer but at least it's safe for both parties.
rudarSRB

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:41:09 AM

I could help but only with escrow of an trusted member here. This will take longer but at least it's safe for both parties.

You know that you can reverse/dispute the transaction up to 180 days!?

So to be safe the escrow would need to hold the funds for 180 days lol.
Youresioure

Activity: 162

Reich mir die Hand

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 12:12:51 PM

As long as funds are sent as gift then your safe and if you have no idea on how to avoid refunds then I suggest staying away from working with paypal since you would end up loosing a lot of money in the long run.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:34:38 PM

ALARMS RINGING!! RING!!! RING!!!

Newbie scammers on the loose!

One is from Ghana... (hint: check +233 country prefix)

The other hijacks the thread hoping he might make some cash without having to open his own thread which would attract more attention and scrutiny.

Scammers are getting desperate. Keep your bitcoins safe.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:36:23 PM

Hello guys,

i a unable to find how to start a new topic , but i want to advertise on this site my paypal to bitcoin eother mxchange service.

You are dealing with a professional on paypal / btc and fiat/crypto exchanging providers

Terms:

there are 2 ways of buying bitcoin with paypal from me, both with a different fee.

1. Without verification. I dont need your real nae, location, or any personal details about your identity.
   rate = +40%

Limits per order:

rate = +15%

Limits per order:

I agree, the fee's are high, however, i have to deal with many scammers (beleive me , there are so much more then you would expect.

- Anyone can make use of my service, i dont care about your fru reputation or registration date
- No risks on your side, i wont ask to pay as personal payment, goods is fine, this makes it a digital product order, where there is no seller
  protection. So, in case you are afraid not getting your coins, if that happens, dispute the payent.

Scammer scammer scammer!!!

Yano

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:13:13 PM

scammer scammer get the hammer!

in my country we kill scammer and frauder with the hammer
KidRocks

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:53:14 AM

Hello guys,

Terms:

rate = +40%

Limits per order:

rate = +15%

Limits per order:

Go away scammer  Angry

How to win against PayPal Chargeback/disputes guide :
Youresioure

Activity: 162

Reich mir die Hand

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 05:53:36 PM

Hahaha the red paint has already been cast, I wonder where these guys come from, there are 100s of them here on a daily basis.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:06:11 AM

As long as funds are sent as gift then your safe and if you have no idea on how to avoid refunds then I suggest staying away from working with paypal since you would end up loosing a lot of money in the long run.

False.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: