Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your water is tainted  (Read 4356 times)
doobadoo

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 03:30:19 AM

To be fair, it does do a pretty good job of protecting teeth.
[/quote]

To be fair its doesn't.  Data between regions that floridate and those that don't show no differences in dental health.

You've been scammed.  It was a smart idea to dispose of a toxic and mildly radioactive waste product....put it in the drinking water!

"It is, quite honestly, the biggest challenge to central banking since Andrew Jackson." -evoorhees

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 03:33:27 AM

I checked my city recently to see if I've been flouridized...

I have been Sad  So hopefully this is a reversible thing.

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 03:36:10 AM

Pure water FTW.

Filtration, distillation, even reverse osmosis. You will never get the DHMO out of your water, no matter how you purify it.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
doobadoo

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 03:36:56 AM

Any theories why sodium fluoride is deliberately being pushed into our water?

Its a waste product of aluminum smelting and glassworks.  By selling it (dumping it) in the water supply they get to turn a waste product that is costly to dispose of into a revenue source.  Its all about the Benjamins baby!

"It is, quite honestly, the biggest challenge to central banking since Andrew Jackson." -evoorhees
doobadoo

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 03:40:30 AM

Pure water FTW.

Filtration, distillation, even reverse osmosis. You will never get the DHMO out of your water, no matter how you purify it.

Keep making jokes.  You like people being poisoned i guess.  Do you have any idea how many times and different ways the government has intentionally sickened and poisoned people.  Every one has heard about how the US government intentionally gave blacks syphilis and refused to treat them with anti-biotics.  They did that to whites too ya know, and all kinds of other things numerous times.  They protect dangerous products, like aspartame, GMO corn which grows its own insecticide.  Teh list goes on, but i'm tired.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 03:43:38 AM

Pure water FTW.

Keep making jokes.  You like people being poisoned i guess.  Do you have any idea how many times and different ways the government has intentionally sickened and poisoned people.  Every one has heard about how the US government intentionally gave blacks syphilis and refused to treat them with anti-biotics.  They did that to whites too ya know, and all kinds of other things numerous times.  They protect dangerous products, like aspartame, GMO corn which grows its own insecticide.  Teh list goes on, but i'm tired.

You're preaching to the choir, boy-o. It's either laugh or cry, though, and I choose laugh.

Don't take life too seriously. Nobody's getting out alive.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
doobadoo

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 03:48:17 AM

You're preaching to the choir, boy-o. It's either laugh or cry, though, and I choose laugh.

Speak for yourself, boy.  I plan on living forever.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 03:51:45 AM

Apparently it's not just the water, but anything made with the tainted water, that also gets the fluoride. So put the waste in any city's area (in my case, almost the whole state) and you have a lot of fluoride going everywhere.  Even if you purified your water, anything home grown is going to be an issue.  What to do, what to do.  Everything's poisoned, aside from whatever's imported.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 04:00:14 AM

Not with all that stress, you're not.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 04:02:19 AM

Apparently it's not just the water, but anything made with the tainted water, that also gets the fluoride. So put the waste in any city's area (in my case, almost the whole state) and you have a lot of fluoride going everywhere.  Even if you purified your water, anything home grown is going to be an issue.  What to do, what to do.  Everything's poisoned, aside from whatever's imported.
Honestly, move somewhere that doesn't flouridize if you're that worried about it.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 04:04:32 AM

Honestly, move somewhere that doesn't flouridize if you're that worried about it.

You say it like I can pick up my house and jog to a non-flouridated community Grin  Tho to be frank, I've been thinking about leaving America all together, so I'll chalk this up as another reason why I should go.

Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 04:06:58 AM

Dank Logic:

Water has poison in it!
Drink Water!
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 06:45:17 PM

That's the spirit!

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 04:56:35 AM

Dank, this is the one and only time I've actually agreed with what you're saying. Even if fluoride wasn't dangerous, there's no need to keep it in water, when it's been proven not to be beneficial when ingested. That's suspicious.

Let's play a game. You figure out why they put fluoride in the water and post it here, and i'll give you $5.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 05:03:41 AM

Dank, this is the one and only time I've actually agreed with what you're saying. Even if fluoride wasn't dangerous, there's no need to keep it in water, when it's been proven not to be beneficial when ingested. That's suspicious.

Let's play a game. You figure out why they put fluoride in the water and post it here, and i'll give you $5.

To give the conspiracy wonks something to talk about. Tipjar is below. Wink

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 05:07:44 AM

Gross, what would I do with $5?  Grin

But in all honesty, from what I've come to understand, it's a by-product of industry.  The folks who advocate fluoridated water must be paid off or something, because the type of beneficial fluoride (I believe it's called Calcium Fluoride) that is naturally found in water is not the same type of fluoride they're dumping into the water supplies (I believe this one is called Sodium Fluoride.  Confused me at first, because I thought this was the same thing as table salt (or is it?))  So, instead of disposing the waste properly, they dump it into the water supply and call it healthy for your teeth.  In this case, it's an issue with profits.

On the other hand, there's also suspicion that it's being used as a social experiment.  Purportedly, the sodium fluoride causes people (among a slew of negative health effects) to be much more tame and docile.  If there's any method someone would employ to control not just one society, but any society they saw fit, they would insist that putting sodium fluoride into the water supply was great for your teeth (even though there's been studies that show non-fluoridated water has no positive effect on teeth.)  I could be wrong, but this started...1920's?  1950's?  One of the two.  And I've noticed there's been few uprisings in America despite a lot of horse shit lately.  Whenever I hear someone say "Wake up, America," I find it funny that they chose those words specifically.  Also, apparently Hitler used the same method to calm prisoners in prison camps, to prevent uprisings.

Whichever one you wanna roll with, I suppose.  I'm inclined to believe the reasons are more likely to be complex, as there is not just one person with one mind running America, but rather many, and many minds have many interests.  So both may be true, depending on who you ask.  I just don't buy into the "it's great for your teeth" game.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 05:41:25 AM

Table salt is Sodium Chloride. Totally different compound.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 05:42:08 AM

Table salt is Sodium Chloride. Totally different compound.

Thank you!  That's been bugging me since I heard it Embarrassed

buddhacoiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 06:26:25 AM

i live off the grid, solar, wood heat, etc. with my tap water straight out of the creek coming down the mountain behind us.  we had a mandatory boil water advisory (gov't).  i've never boiled it and it's absolute gold nectar, so good!  now we're being forced to treat it and there's a huge difference in taste. progress SUCKS sometimes
GambitBTC

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 11:55:44 PM

i live off the grid, solar, wood heat, etc. with my tap water straight out of the creek coming down the mountain behind us.  we had a mandatory boil water advisory (gov't).  i've never boiled it and it's absolute gold nectar, so good!  now we're being forced to treat it and there's a huge difference in taste. progress SUCKS sometimes

You ain't off the grid if you got internet access.

Your smack dab in the middle of the grid.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: