Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Interest check] ASIC Groupbuying with fair terms  (Read 553 times)
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 04:27:47 PM

Hey

Checking out if anyone would be interested in group buying an ASIC with me, preferably Avalon, however it's up to the investors to vote on which asic brand and model.

Things such as the hosting fee, how often pay outs will be, which pool to use and any other odds and ends (no matter how trivial) will be open for voting based on the amount of voter investment.

The pay per dividend period will be split proportionally between the investors (if you paid for 20%, you get 20% after fees).

I currently live in Hershey PA, the cost of electricity is pretty low, and I have a cool dry garage in which to house these (lol). If the voters wanted I could even set up some kind of periodic update webcam to take pictures of the device and host them somewhere.

Nothing is set in stone, nothing is final and all of these terms are subject to change. This is a brief outline of some possible system in which we could do this. Initially I would require little investors as I am willing to invest 35~ btc (at current price) for this.

If you are interested, curious or otherwise want to string together curses and unpleasant words together feel free to post.

-Mush

hi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: