Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Litebit.eu SCAMMER  (Read 28336 times)
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

Just dont even try to register to their scam site. Just stay away guys. As far as you can. Do not even visit their site. They just dont worth it. I saw all bad reviews for their site but i said lets try them.. So i put 20 euros in order to buy some ripples to test the...

And the result..

after few days they just said to me.. you need to verify your bank account... And the way to do that.....?? Simply by sending them again from the same bank account 0,01 euro they said.. (but all banks have minimum transfer 1 euro..).

Its not about 1 euro (+1 euro expenses).. its about what is going to happend after that...If someone trys to take from you with tricks even 1 euro.. ...imagine what he will do when he can steal more....

STAY AWAY!!!!!

I don't know what bank you got but I could just transfer them 1 cents no problem and got my account verified in 30 minutes.
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

Is this a shitposting newbies free for all ?

Litebit.eu seems legit. I have never used them but the fact that only one guy, whose account was frozen after a government request for further investigation, is complaining...
Among the other newbies with less than 10 posts. Makes me feel like it's the same person.

If this was a scam, we'd be hearing from more people.

There is always a beginning dude... If you think it's all false what people are telling over them and that it's the same person making new accounts to just make some false accusations, I invite you to send them your money and to prove us wrong.

I don't get your kind, you come over here to say 'it seems legit' and start to complain about people asking for their money, who is the one losing his time? The one who could just scroll over a post he doesn't like, or those who send them their money and have been waiting for I don't know how long?

But here you are, telling us how newbies we are and so on... Go ahead, send them your money and we will speak after that... Easy to speak when you haven't experienced the situation we experienced with them...

Have fun!!
Miho

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

Information regarding your withdrawal from LiteBit
Dear N......,

On 19-01-2018 we have completed your withdrawal with id LBW427121. Due to a synchronisation error on our servers your withdrawal has been executed 2 times. We regret that this has happened and are very sorry for the inconvenience.

We would like to ask for your cooperation in resolving this issue. Please send the wrongfully received amount of 0.107220 Bitcoin back to our wallet. We have included the details for this transaction below:

Amount: 0.107220 Bitcoin (Subtract the fee from this amount.)
Address: 18SXpTy9Hift81NK6QjCBP4AjLao......

Please send us a reply at this email and include the TX ID (network ID) after completing the transaction.

Best regards,

Team LiteBit

1)  I send Btc from my account Litebit.eu, Btc come back - back! How, I correctly return Btc???
2)  No response from support !
3)  They blocked my wallet (with a large, amount of btc) !
4)  What, should I do in this situation ?
Miho

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Problem solved
maxxy99

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

Hi Miho
I have the same problem, how did you solve it?
Dragonizer

Activity: 279
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

I just had a email from them-

'Notification transaction information

Dear  Mr xxxxxx

Thank you for order ID:970112 Bitcoin on our crypto exchange .For reference, the exchange rate applied to this buy was 847.63$. The total fee charged was $14.63.

Detail transaction you may see your invoce'

NEVER used then, the misspelled 'invoce' is a link to something !!

Not clicking it..
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1084

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

I also become a scam Mail, beware oft this, thats SCAM

Notification transaction information
Dear  Karl Buchinger

Thank you for order ID:071496 Bitcoin on our crypto-exchange.For reference, the exchange rate applied to this buy was 942.86$. The total fee charged was $14.86.

Detail transaction you may see your invoce   

This is the SCAM mail address:

"LiteBit Support" <billing@evandsara.org>

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
cryptowally

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

I got the same scam email from sale@vacasarental.com indicating my order with Litebit.eu has succeeded.  The link in the email goes to gotariff.com, marked by several online sites as "Spam URLs" category.

jnns

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

Is this a shitposting newbies free for all ?

Litebit.eu seems legit. I have never used them but the fact that only one guy, whose account was frozen after a government request for further investigation, is complaining...
Among the other newbies with less than 10 posts. Makes me feel like it's the same person.

If this was a scam, we'd be hearing from more people.

Yes, it's not a scam. I have used their services and there were some problems with the delivery not being as quick as I would expect. But I do not think they are scammers, they just need to improve their services and communication.

It seems that someone is eager to kill the business of Litebit.eu here. Making several accounts on this thread and spreading hatred is not a good way to solve problems.
Unfortunately, naming everything scam is like some kind of sick virus that spreads across the web increasingly. Just do google search with word "scam" to whatever, and you will see all is scam by someone's opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: