Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Spanish political party now accepting Bitcoin donations  (Read 797 times)
Nubarius (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:26:26 PM

I've just been surprised to learn that P-Lib (Partido de la Libertad Individual), a very small Spanish political party, is now accepting Bitcoin donations. They have posted a message on the Bitcoin España Facebook group this afternoon and their announcement with a donation address is here: http://www.p-lib.es/economia/el-p-lib-ya-admite-bitcoins/

I don't know much about P-Lib and I'm not affiliated with them in any way. They are a very small liberal/libertarian party without any parliamentary representation, not even at the regional or town hall level as far as I know. But the little I've read about them and their political program seems quite interesting. And badly needed in a country like Spain, where most of the political parties adopt a paternalistic view of society where the state is supposed to always be there to pay for anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: