Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MegaCrypton.com- Trusted & Secure Crypto Trading Platform  (Read 4924 times)
megacrypton (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Secured & Trusted Crypto Trade Platform

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 10:12:50 AM

You are fucking busted, scumbag.

Scam accusation thread with evidence that you are mpaycoin and are running your own fraudulent ICOs on your own exchange:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1621168.msg16296187#msg16296187

Nice work, we want to give you gift for finding us....
People already know about your insanity , we don't have to explain. You are abusing your default Trust category and black mailing people and trying to divert them on your way, its not possible, Put as many negative comment as you want, but truth is you will never succeed.
But we will support every newbie, every new dev for there new ideas, no one can not stop it and put lid on there growth.

Thanks for your valuable times with our company

MegaCrypton.com: *Trade 200+ Coin Pair(p2p)*Trusted*Secured*Web Wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:26:47 AM

Scam accusation thread with evidence that you are mpaycoin and are running your own fraudulent ICOs on your own exchange:

Bro, are you even human?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:29:02 AM

Nice work, we want to give you gift for finding us....
People already know about your insanity , we don't have to explain. You are abusing your default Trust category and black mailing people and trying to divert them on your way, its not possible, Put as many negative comment as you want, but truth is you will never succeed.
But we will support every newbie, every new dev for there new ideas, no one can not stop it and put lid on there growth.

Thanks for your valuable times with our company

The evidence I posted in the scam accusations thread speaks for itself.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
megacrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 07:29:48 AM

Upcoming News..
1.Soon we are going to add dice game and faucet for multiple altcoins on Megacrypton
2. We are giving free coins every hour from random coins from our exchanger, to get qualified, write your review here with your Trade key of Megacrypton, you will find it on your member dashboard.

There is big difference, between story and history, cryptodevil you are just saying story(wrong/fake) to all, but our History of Megacrypton is legit, trusted. Our exchanger is P2P system, there is no report of scamming except your faulty claim, even you do not uses our services.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:56:27 AM

There is big difference, between story and history, cryptodevil you are just saying story(wrong/fake) to all, but our History of Megacrypton is legit, trusted.

If you're so legit and I am so wrong, how come you can't counter the facts which prove you to be the original registrant for the domain, who is user mpaycoin?

Scam accusation thread with all the facts you dislike: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1621168.msg16296187#msg16296187

2. We are giving free coins every hour from random coins from our exchanger, to get qualified, write your review here with your Trade key of Megacrypton, you will find it on your member dashboard.

You will also find yourself receiving a negative trust rating for supporting an exchange which is proven to be running fraudulent ICOs.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
megacrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 09:47:01 AM

Cryptodevil, Atlast now we understand why you think mpaycoin user is our user, because it post about our services on 18th of July.

Yes We already told you Dev-mpaycoin came to us First for Host his Failed ICO, we actually came to bitcointalk 26 of July until then we do not have any official thread on bitcointalk, that dev- suggested us to share our services to bitcointalk community.so that dev post about MegaCrypton to promote our services before, then we open our official thread here.

mpaycoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:59:50 AM

WOW , Im glad everyone talking abt me  Grin Grin
Mr. megacrypton, u wrote my status not professional, why?? why u can't fucking say i introduce u here in bitcoin forum....
my ico was failed ,it was error of coding, but my ico do not scam people, very soon im gonna bringing supernova coin, but never use ur fu***g exchanger  Huh ???i do not fucking steal script, stop sending me fucking pm Angry shut da fuck off
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:02:26 AM

Jesus Henry Motherfucking Christ!

Are you so stupid you don't realise that freelancer.com is searchable?

First we have the mpaycoin creator asking for somebody to design a coin logo for his no-mark shitcoin:

So which freelancer.com account does this ad belong to?

Oh look, it's user 'taghyip' (who can be found all over the internet being a shady scam-script-selling bastard, BTW)

Ok Cryptodevil you smug bastard, but how is taghyip connected to megacrypton.com?

. . .and just in case you're still in doubt:

Now just stop with all the bullshit sock-puppetry, please. You're just embarrassing yourself now.

megacrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 10:08:08 AM

Yes cryptodevil, taghyip is on of our developer(his team redesign our platform and made some logo), we already mentioned, we help mapycoin to develop his project.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:15:09 AM

Yes cryptodevil, taghyip is on of our developer(his team redesign our platform and made some logo), we already mentioned, we help mapycoin to develop his project.

SMH.

Which part of "my website is...I need to design my website similar like Yobit" sounds like somebody other than the actual person who owns the fucking website?

Seriously, just give it up, go back to your hyip forums.

mpaycoin

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:19:27 AM

Shit ???man Huh ur logo don't helped my coin >:(stop posting abt me
megacrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 10:24:02 AM

SMH.

Which part of "my website is...I need to design my website similar like Yobit" sounds like somebody other than the actual person who owns the fucking website?

Seriously, just give it up, go back to your hyip forums.

@cryptodevil- if someone acted sleeping, its hard to wake him up, if our designer post on his way, its there strategy, probably you do not have any idea of freelancer, for your kind information- if our designer do not write, its there project nobody will even bid on his project due to brokery.
@mpaycoin its my last mention about you, its because of cryptodevil

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:27:57 AM

Shit ???man Huh ur logo don't helped my coin >:(stop posting abt me

"ur logo don't helped my coin" - I think you need to work out your sock-puppet replies before scrambling to post them, megacrypton.

Mpaycoin (taghyip) is the one asking for the logo in that freelancer post so who is he complaining to about it not helping his coin?

megacrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 10:34:57 AM

@ cryptodevil- we provide logo via our designer-taghyip & linux wallet (by our dev team) to multipoolcoin

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:36:49 AM

@ cryptodevil- we provide logo via our designer-taghyip & linux wallet (by our dev team) to multipoolcoin

Oh dear. . .really? You sure you want to stick with that bit of bullshit?

You are telling me that taghyip provided the logo for mpaycoin?

Think *real* fucking carefully now, the facts are watching.

mpaycoin

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:39:55 AM

Very Good megacrypton for not mention my name.be like that Cool My linux wallet got error
megacrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 10:41:29 AM

We had enough, no more energy, think whatever you guys like. But 1 thing we can guaranty, not a single user loose any single penny from our services.

Thanks everyone for your valuable times and review

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:47:30 AM

We had enough, no more energy, think whatever you guys like

I don't have to think anything, scammer.

The proof is sitting on freelancer.com's website.

taghyip wasn't the designer for the coin logo, dumbass, he was the one who was asking for a designer to do the coin's logo!

Internet user 'taghyip' is not a designer, he is a scammer and has left an electronic trail a mile wide detailing his shady behaviour. You are internet user 'taghyip'.

megacrypton (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 10:57:27 AM

We had enough, no more energy, think whatever you guys like

I don't have to think anything, scammer.

The proof is sitting on freelancer.com's website.

taghyip wasn't the designer for the coin logo, dumbass, he was the one who was asking for a designer to do the coin's logo!

Internet user 'taghyip' is not a designer, he is a scammer and has left an electronic trail a mile wide detailing his shady behaviour. You are internet user 'taghyip'.

I donno what you think and how you think, your are accusing one senior member of freelancer. anyways its upto you. Think whatever you like. MegaCrypton is a standalone system, Its got base. Anyways thanks for time cryptodevil.

Taghyip status: Member since May, 2013( Freelance Developer Team)

Cryptodevil status: January 21, 2014, 01:38:00 PM(Known Scam Hunter)

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:00:55 AM

I donno what you think and how you think, your are accusing one senior member of freelancer. anyways its upto you. Think whatever you like. MegaCrypton is a standalone system, Its got base. Anyways thanks for time cryptodevil.

Taghyip status: Member since May, 2013( Freelance Developer Team)

Cryptodevil status: January 21, 2014, 01:38:00 PM(Known Scam Hunter)

I. . .I don't. . .what?

Can you explain the purpose of comparing the date I registered on this forum and the date the scamming bastard 'taghyip' registered on freelancer.com?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: