Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Backend Dev, Scripting, Data Munging, VMs 0.1BTC/h  (Read 195 times)
rico666 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037

฿ → ∞

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 08:02:55 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 09:13:14 AM by rico666

In case you are in need of serious $SUBJ, I'm offering my services at 0.1BTC/h.

By serious, I mean I am highly-skilled, resourceful, experienced, with formal education in computer science and with quite a lot machinery at my fingertips.

call me when e.g.

• you need some custom parsing of the blockchain or anything else
  • have some data blob you need to convert to some other specific format
  • fetch and/or extract, process, analyze data
  • machine translations, natural language processing, deep learning and similar
  • legal and not annoying crypto-specific VM hosting with a punch

For less public yadda yadda, thread closed. PM me.

What I'll do and what not:

In general, I consider myself a grey hat. Ethics is relative and I will build you that formidable Damascus steel knife, but it's your responsibility what you do with it. If you expect me to use it, I will - at most - cut a cucumber with it, not someones throat.

If I see you need to extract terabytes of emails which you'll use for spamming: I will extract them, but please do not expect I would let you do that spamming from any of my machines.

If I see you are preparing some credit card fraud or similar, I'll stop it right there.

In short: If there is one jurisdiction on this planet, where your action is legal, I'll most probably do it. If you want something to be done that is illegal at any jurisdiction on this planet, forget it.

The more interesting the job, the more probable it is I'll do it.

1h minimum commitment , I don't take smaller jobs than that and I do not negotiate the rate. Also, my skill will accomplish what the force of many cannot.

Remember:

First class people hire first class people; second class people hire third class people - Manfred Kets de Vries

Rico

all non self-referential signatures except mine are lame ... oh wait ...   ·  LBC Thread (News)  ·  Past BURST Activities
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: