News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315965 times)
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:18:53 PM

I do believe in GOD.
GOD has been in existence before the creatikn of th e world, He created us and gave us life. So many miracles have been done in my life that can only be ascribed to GOD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:37:16 PM

Yes i am believe in God. He is the reason why i am here to join this forum. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life.Without God we are nothing.

Since I were born, my parents always told me about God. God is the one who created everything in the universe including us, humans. God also help us by giving blessings that we use in our daily lives. Even though we have different religions, we only have one God.  We humans are giving thanks to God by attending mass and praying to him. Me, Yes I believed in God and we should respect each other beliefs.
I strongly agree with you, humans can only trust one God despite the different religions. Because if the man trusts more than one God then he will have more than one religion. It is very dangerous because the ideology he gets will vary and it will upset his mind and heart.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:25:34 AM

Yes i am believe in God. He is the reason why i am here to join this forum. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life.Without God we are nothing.

Since I were born, my parents always told me about God. God is the one who created everything in the universe including us, humans. God also help us by giving blessings that we use in our daily lives. Even though we have different religions, we only have one God.  We humans are giving thanks to God by attending mass and praying to him. Me, Yes I believed in God and we should respect each other beliefs.
I strongly agree with you, humans can only trust one God despite the different religions. Because if the man trusts more than one God then he will have more than one religion. It is very dangerous because the ideology he gets will vary and it will upset his mind and heart.
That is do uncommon happenings that a man or woman have many Gods and i think it exist in egyptian were most of the ancient greek gods . However its not that God will save us it it on the peoples heart and mind how he use to praise and pray to his God to save in danger .etc. I believe in one Only God and honestly im not to close to him in praying which is my only fault.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:01:02 AM

What about pagan religions, polyteistic religions, one religion many gods.. 

"It is very dangerous because the ideology he gets will vary and it will upset his mind and heart" true and we all know that there are extremists out there.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
pranaja

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:37:05 AM

I believe in God even though I have never seen it but I am sure the LORD is there, I feel his affection, sometimes I feel the most in the love of God is only myself, because every prayer '' I always Hail the Lord.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:22:23 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes, i was believe in God. For me God is the creator, because God will create all things and all of us are one of create by our God.  And i trust to our God.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes, i was believe in God. For me God is the creator, because God will create all things and all of us are one of create by our God.  And i trust to our God.

God is the creator of all things that we can see in our surroundings. He always give blessings to us humans and he always guide us in the right path that we should choose. Even we commits mistakes he always forgive us. Humans are giving thanks to them by praying and not committing sins. Me, I always believe in God because of his greatness.
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:03:16 AM

Of course i believe like , in every religion is another God but i think if we stay and analyze all religions have a creator , something we believe in and i think every human believe in something.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:11:46 AM

I believe in God. He created the whole world and all living beings behind which he watches from heaven and helps in their requests when they lead a moral life. Also he constantly gives different hints in the form of signs.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

I believe in God. He created the whole world and all living beings behind which he watches from heaven and helps in their requests when they lead a moral life. Also he constantly gives different hints in the form of signs.

How do you know?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

How do you know?

You can find many evidence around you, in the nature, in the universe, in the holy books, even many people had visions and talked with God etc.
Many people also had visions and talked with their ancestors.
There are many mysteries in the world or universe which science can't explain.
Without God there are no absolute values, absolute morals or purpose in our life.
Please think about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Astargath

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:05:23 PM

How do you know?

You can find many evidence around you, in the nature, in the universe, in the holy books, even many people had visions and talked with God etc.
Without God there are no absolute values, absolute morals or purpose in our life.
Please think about it.

Tell me what evidences. How is nature or the universe evidence? Many people are delusional or mentally ill. There are people who have ''seen'' ghosts, does that mean ghosts exist? What about people who have seen aliens? A lot of people claim a lot of different things, that doesn't mean it's true. So what if there is no purpose in life?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:26:41 PM

How do you know?

Please think about it.

Tell me what evidences. How is nature or the universe evidence? Many people are delusional or mentally ill. There are people who have ''seen'' ghosts, does that mean ghosts exist? What about people who have seen aliens? A lot of people claim a lot of different things, that doesn't mean it's true. So what if there is no purpose in life?

If you want evidence, check out this thread I started in other section of this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.0
I'm sure that you will find a lot evidence for God there Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Astargath

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

How do you know?

Please think about it.

If you want evidence, check out this thread I started in other section of this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.0

I already debunked all the ''evidence'' badecker has ever tried to give so no, thank you. If you have something to say by yourself, say it. Otherwise just admit that you have blind faith in god for whatever reason.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
uk1
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:59:30 PM

no end of story.

Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:42:24 PM

I believe in God, because everything has a Creator, and nothing exists alone, so there is a God who created the universe and created man

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:47:55 PM

I believe nobody is powerful than nature (or Universe).  I believe religion (which somehow relates to god(s)) is the root of evil. 

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:49:15 PM

NO I DONT ... DOES GOD REALLY EXIST Huh?
i dont go to church.. i dont pray.. i nnever ask anythinng to him but sometimes my wife want to go to church ..
then i go if that so will make her happy.. but i never ask something .. i just thank him if he/she really exist ...
if he is true and do i should believe it ? they said ... ( christiian ) i should never belive in those images .. they are just man made ..
i should belive on a person who says the gods words that carrying his book Huh HELLO WTF.. who made those books ?
its just man made ... printed on a paper bind and assemble like a book ....
GOD IS SOMETING ON OUR HEART... ON OUR DAILY LIVING .. GOD NEVER EXIST.. WE COONTROL OUR SELVES IN EVERYDAY LIVING ??
WHOS GOD ? allah buddah and all of those ? only we can tell to our self who reallly exist !!!!

sorry for the comment this is just me .. nothing personal
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:51:06 PM

How do you know?

Please think about it.

I already debunked all the ''evidence'' badecker has ever tried to give so no, thank you. If you have something to say by yourself, say it. Otherwise just admit that you have blind faith in god for whatever reason.

You debunked nothing. Talking more and louder doesn't debunk anything. And that is all you have... talk. In fact, you are the most religious of all, with your religion of atheism. Try using some other science, sometime, besides political science where you try to talk other people to death.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:14:53 PM

How do you know?

Please think about it.

You debunked nothing. Talking more and louder doesn't debunk anything. And that is all you have... talk. In fact, you are the most religious of all, with your religion of atheism. Try using some other science, sometime, besides political science where you try to talk other people to death.

Cool

Debunked by yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088

And debunked by me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19350390#msg19350390
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19357376#msg19357376

Also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19355289#msg19355289

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19666684#msg19666684

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: