News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315965 times)
cherline

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:13:12 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 03:59:59 AM by cherline

I believe in the god emperor :^]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:17:56 PM

How far back do you want to go with this thinking? There is no evolution. Evolution is mathematically impossible ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454732.0 ), and irreducible complexity shows us that evolution couldn't have happened even if it were mathematically possible.

Evolution is a scientifically proven theory. Examples of evolution can be seen in real life. In places such as the Galapagos islands, you can witness evolution in action. Arguing against evolution is like arguing against science and progress.

nope, you're wrong. God did it. and don't ask why/how/when/etc.. because it's doesn't matter, god made it like that and that's it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:23:37 PM

A happy day to all. Enjoy celebrating the birth of the bastard offspring of an unsolicited rape of a virgin teenaged girl by an older man without her knowledge.

It wasn't rape. She knew ahead of time because the Angel Gabrielle came to her and told her. Because of her circumstances, her age at the time made her a consenting adult. So, it wasn't rape. It was voluntary consent.

Get on track and accept Jesus salvation before it is too late for you.

Cool

And that's how it all stared..

"You're pregnant? Who's the father?!"
"a dude from the sky, you can't see him tho but yeah, he impregnated me"
"... oh, ok then, that explains it then"

So how did he impregnate her? if he's all spiritual being and cannot be seen or anything, he did magic? like "womanus impregnitus"?

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:25:29 PM

BADecker, just admit it. Your god is a pervert that likes knocking up little girls. Here's a picture of the age of the girl he impregnated holding a baby and you think it's ok! Dude that's sick.

As usual, you make all kinds of presumptions and conjecture.

The girl in the picture could be anybody. In addition, if she is the mother, she doesn't look unhappy at all. If her family is around to take care of her, what would be wrong?

Kansas and Massachusetts allow 12-year-olds to get married with consent of parents. You might not like it, but it is legal and lawful, if done under the right circumstances.

How retarded are you trying to prove yourself to be?

Cool

So you're from one of those states where perverts live? You think ripping a 14 year old child's vagina open with child birth is ok? Wow, I had no idea you were "that" way. Gross.

So, this is you, disrespecting the wishes of your fellow Americans, and breaking into their lives and the ways that they do things.

Watch out for propaganda machines like QuestionAuthority. He's trying to make the world bow to his will, and then slandering them when they don't.

Cool

You just admitted what he said...
So you're from one of those states where perverts live? You think ripping a 14 year old child's vagina open with child birth is ok? Wow, I had no idea you were "that" way. Gross.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:38:59 PM

BADecker, just admit it. Your god is a pervert that likes knocking up little girls. Here's a picture of the age of the girl he impregnated holding a baby and you think it's ok! Dude that's sick.

The girl in the picture could be anybody. In addition, if she is the mother, she doesn't look unhappy at all. If her family is around to take care of her, what would be wrong?

Kansas and Massachusetts allow 12-year-olds to get married with consent of parents. You might not like it, but it is legal and lawful, if done under the right circumstances.

Cool

So, this is you, disrespecting the wishes of your fellow Americans, and breaking into their lives and the ways that they do things.

Watch out for propaganda machines like QuestionAuthority. He's trying to make the world bow to his will, and then slandering them when they don't.

Cool

Let's see, now. I checked through all my words, and I didn't find anywhere that I admitted to anything he said. So, thank you, Tyrantt, for helping to show that you are just as much of an illogical troll as he is. It is so much easier for me when you prove your "troll-ness" yourself, than when I have to show it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ustradebitcoin

Activity: 287
Merit: 251

I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 10:57:00 PM

of course yes i beleave in God
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:39:19 PM

Cool

Cool

Let's see, now. I checked through all my words, and I didn't find anywhere that I admitted to anything he said. So, thank you, Tyrantt, for helping to show that you are just as much of an illogical troll as he is. It is so much easier for me when you prove your "troll-ness" yourself, than when I have to show it.

Cool

Well you didn't deny it in any way, you did not admitt it directly but you did not deny it either.

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:40:09 PM

of course yes i beleave in God

of course... but why? Are your parents religious or were you born in a place where that religion which you believe in is the most popular one?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:25:18 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Well you didn't deny it in any way, you did not admitt it directly but you did not deny it either.

So you just go out and assume something. Well, you are that way I guess. Obvious, isn't it. You don't believe God exists. Yet you don't have anything to stand up against the proof and evidence that He does. Game time all over the place for you.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:39:18 AM

@BADlogic - If God gave you a direct command to rape a 10 years old boy/girl, and he also told you just need to trust him on this one.
Would you follow through with you're instructions or judge God and ignore him and set yourself against him?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:23:13 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

So you just go out and assume something. Well, you are that way I guess. Obvious, isn't it. You don't believe God exists. Yet you don't have anything to stand up against the proof and evidence that He does. Game time all over the place for you.

Cool

There is no proof or evidence and you know it.  Sorry, you've been taken to the cleaners.

Accept it and move on.

Well, that shows how ignorant you REALLY are. If the stuff I have posted here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380
isn't proof and evidence, you should be able to rebut it very easily. But you can't even do the little thing of rebutting what you think is non-proof and non-evidence.

We are starting to get it. It is taking us a long time. We couldn't imagine anyone having such a low IQ as yours apparently is. Your IQ and knowledge is so low that you can't even rebut stuff that you think isn't proof and evidence. So how are you EVER going to rebut it when you finally start to understand that it IS proof and evidence?

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:43:45 AM

I am your god until you believe..

Be free to be who you want to be as long as you hurt no one..

Don't believe your all dead Cry Cry..

I am sorry but it must be so. Sad..

WIND FIRE WATER  Cry Cry..

THIS IS NO JOKE..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:15:10 AM

Suck my blood i will wipe you all out..Change our ways or we all die Cry Cry Cry..

I give you life and you pay me by sucking my blood Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry..

WIND FIRE WATER Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry..

EARTHALON TAKES OVER MY BODY Shocked FROM TIME TO TIME..

CRAZY I KNOW..But it saying it created humans with a brain to think and give new science to help life live forever..

Plant a seed it will grow..Earth is one big seed it's alive..
When it blows up it's time for it to be born again..It seeds the universe..

YOUR RELIGIONS ARE WASTED ON THE TRUE MEANING OF LIFE..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:23:43 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

There is no proof or evidence and you know it.  Sorry, you've been taken to the cleaners.

Accept it and move on.

isn't proof and evidence, you should be able to rebut it very easily. But you can't even do the little thing of rebutting what you think is non-proof and non-evidence.

We are starting to get it. It is taking us a long time. We couldn't imagine anyone having such a low IQ as yours apparently is. Your IQ and knowledge is so low that you can't even rebut stuff that you think isn't proof and evidence. So how are you EVER going to rebut it when you finally start to understand that it IS proof and evidence?

Cool
Why did Jesus get nailed to a cross Angry..Your going to hell..You don't understand the meaning of your Jesus..EVERYONES JESUS..You spit on Jesus again you will pay..

A story of symbolic meaning you never will understand.. 
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1099

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:42:08 AM

THIS IS NO JOKE..

Wait, I got lost, What do you want? Do you believe or do not believe in God?

Suck my blood i will wipe you all out..Change our ways or we all die Cry Cry Cry..

I give you life and you pay me by sucking my blood Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry..

CRAZY I KNOW..But it saying it created humans with a brain to think and give new science to help life live forever..

you look like a poet desperate for attention.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:56:03 AM

THIS IS NO JOKE..

Wait, I got lost, What do you want? Do you believe or do not believe in God?

you look like a poet desperate for attention.
NOPE PISSED STONED..an d feeling off my head..
Just like people who wrote the bible Wink..
But because i am off my head i feel though i am right Cheesy
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:44:03 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Accept it and move on.

Cool
Why did Jesus get nailed to a cross Angry..Your going to hell..You don't understand the meaning of your Jesus..EVERYONES JESUS..You spit on Jesus again you will pay..

Giving your posts as an evidence  Grin Grin Grin still amazes me. Btw regarding reply to my post, I'm assuming you're agreeing with it because you didn't deny it, and I stated a few times that I deny the existance of god.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:52:20 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Accept it and move on.

Cool

Giving your posts as an evidence  Grin Grin Grin still amazes me. Btw regarding reply to my post, I'm assuming you're agreeing with it because you didn't deny it, and I stated a few times that I deny the existance of god.

But you don't deny the existence of God. You just say you do. Why? Because you don't know for a fact that God doesn't exist. And with the info from my posts that shows God is real, you have all the less reason to deny, and all the more reason to say you do. So, you are self-contradictory, knowingly, and, therefore, a liar.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 03:46:15 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Accept it and move on.

Cool

But you don't deny the existence of God. You just say you do. Why? Because you don't know for a fact that God doesn't exist. And with the info from my posts that shows God is real, you have all the less reason to deny, and all the more reason to say you do. So, you are self-contradictory, knowingly, and, therefore, a liar.

Cool

I know it for a fact that God does not exist. Why?  Because there is absolutely no physical evidence that he does exist.  He is a fictional character, a product of a human mind. Period. End of story.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:54:37 AM

I have proof god exists from multiple sources because the first time any woman sees my cock they scream, "oh god".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: