News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315965 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:47:40 AM

I believe because I was in the Earth and the world that created by God. because I think all of this cannot be made by human beings and created without God.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mersedes

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

I believe because I was in the Earth and the world that created by God. because I think all of this cannot be made by human beings and created without God.
I am sure that there is no God. If we assume that the world was created by God, man is the worst parasite that destroys the world. You heal when sick. Why your God never heals the planet. The answer is one because it is not!
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

Every time I comment on this thread the first person to respond to me thinks that I'm talking about Christianity and the god that they recognize, and it pisses me off. I'm not talking about Christianity, Islam, or fucking Hinduism. I'm talking about the idea of some sort of higher power/being or "god", and the absolute fact that you cannot say for certain as you proclaim there is a god or there is no god.

Please, please, please read this. Stop right now and take away all of your preconceptions about me, religion and agnosticism. Please just read this devoid of emotion and tell me if it doesn't make sense.
Agnosticism, in fact, is not a creed, but a method, the essence of which lies in the rigorous application of a single principle. That principle is of great antiquity; it is as old as Socrates; as old as the writer who said, 'Try all things, hold fast by that which is good'; it is the foundation of the Reformation, which simply illustrated the axiom that every man should be able to give a reason for the faith that is in him, it is the great principle of Descartes; it is the fundamental axiom of modern science. Positively the principle may be expressed: In matters of the intellect, follow your reason as far as it will take you, without regard to any other consideration. And negatively: In matters of the intellect, do not pretend that conclusions are certain which are not demonstrated or demonstrable. That I take to be the agnostic position, which if a man keep whole and undefiled, he shall not be ashamed to look the universe in the face, whatever the future may have in store for him.

The results of the working out of the agnostic principle will vary according to individual knowledge and capacity, and according to the general condition of science. That which is unproved today may be proved, by the help of new discoveries, tomorrow. The only negative fixed points will be those negations which flow from the demonstrable limitation of our faculties. And the only obligation accepted is to have the mind always open to conviction.

That it is wrong for a man to say he is certain of the objective truth of a proposition unless he can provide evidence which logically justifies that certainty. This is what agnosticism asserts and in my opinion, is all that is essential to agnosticism.”

― Thomas Henry Huxley

My beliefs are solely based off the logic that is explained in this quote. Please don't call yourself an atheist (as I'm assuming you do) and instead take to the agnostic position, as any logical person would have to do.

It's a beautiful philosophy to live by:
In matters of the intellect, do not pretend that conclusions are certain which are not demonstrated or demonstrable. That I take to be the agnostic position, which if a man keep whole and undefiled, he shall not be ashamed to look the universe in the face, whatever the future may have in store for him.

Do not twist the issue.  There is absolutely no evidence that any supernatural being exists or ever existed.  All the religious dogmas are just pure, utter nonsense.

If you want to have an honest, philosophical discussion about 'higher power/force', ok, fine here is one thing you have to remember:

There is no time for 'God' to exist in before the Big Bang.  So rest assured there is no God before the Big Bang.

And nobody ever detected any 'God/higher power' in this reality, so whatever you are basing your 'agnostic' position on is based on your dreams and wishful thinking.

You didn't acknowledge what I said. Please read again.
In matters of the intellect, do not pretend that conclusions are certain which are not demonstrated or demonstrable.

Just because it's never been detected doesn't mean no one ever will. That's just common sense, right? Nothing is ever discovered until it's... discovered, no? Also, your assumption about the big bang being the very beginning is only that... an assumption. Others have made assumptions too that go against that theory.

http://discovermagazine.com/2013/september/13-starting-point
The big Bang theory looks much more persuasive than a fairy tale called the Bible. It seems to me that this is similar to what you'd be offered a ride in the first Ford and don't drive new cars because they did not have before.

I do not believe in big bang theory. Can you prove to me that it is true ? Are you there when it happened? There is more truth in the bible than your big bang theory. The reason why God cannot be proven by science is because we are not god. Only God can prove that he is God. Bible is not a book of reason and scientific discovery it is a book of faith.

Answer this:

Was the Earth created by God 6000-7000 years ago?
Was the universe created by God in 6 days?
Did God create man from dirt?
Did God create the first woman (Eve) from Adam's rib bone?

If the answer to any of the above is a resounding YES, then we have nothing to talk about.  You just need to double your medication and stay away from guns or heavy machinery.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:57:09 PM

Every time I comment on this thread the first person to respond to me thinks that I'm talking about Christianity and the god that they recognize, and it pisses me off. I'm not talking about Christianity, Islam, or fucking Hinduism. I'm talking about the idea of some sort of higher power/being or "god", and the absolute fact that you cannot say for certain as you proclaim there is a god or there is no god.

Please, please, please read this. Stop right now and take away all of your preconceptions about me, religion and agnosticism. Please just read this devoid of emotion and tell me if it doesn't make sense.
Agnosticism, in fact, is not a creed, but a method, the essence of which lies in the rigorous application of a single principle. That principle is of great antiquity; it is as old as Socrates; as old as the writer who said, 'Try all things, hold fast by that which is good'; it is the foundation of the Reformation, which simply illustrated the axiom that every man should be able to give a reason for the faith that is in him, it is the great principle of Descartes; it is the fundamental axiom of modern science. Positively the principle may be expressed: In matters of the intellect, follow your reason as far as it will take you, without regard to any other consideration. And negatively: In matters of the intellect, do not pretend that conclusions are certain which are not demonstrated or demonstrable. That I take to be the agnostic position, which if a man keep whole and undefiled, he shall not be ashamed to look the universe in the face, whatever the future may have in store for him.

The results of the working out of the agnostic principle will vary according to individual knowledge and capacity, and according to the general condition of science. That which is unproved today may be proved, by the help of new discoveries, tomorrow. The only negative fixed points will be those negations which flow from the demonstrable limitation of our faculties. And the only obligation accepted is to have the mind always open to conviction.

That it is wrong for a man to say he is certain of the objective truth of a proposition unless he can provide evidence which logically justifies that certainty. This is what agnosticism asserts and in my opinion, is all that is essential to agnosticism.”

― Thomas Henry Huxley

My beliefs are solely based off the logic that is explained in this quote. Please don't call yourself an atheist (as I'm assuming you do) and instead take to the agnostic position, as any logical person would have to do.

In matters of the intellect, do not pretend that conclusions are certain which are not demonstrated or demonstrable. That I take to be the agnostic position, which if a man keep whole and undefiled, he shall not be ashamed to look the universe in the face, whatever the future may have in store for him.

Do not twist the issue.  There is absolutely no evidence that any supernatural being exists or ever existed.  All the religious dogmas are just pure, utter nonsense.

If you want to have an honest, philosophical discussion about 'higher power/force', ok, fine here is one thing you have to remember:

There is no time for 'God' to exist in before the Big Bang.  So rest assured there is no God before the Big Bang.

And nobody ever detected any 'God/higher power' in this reality, so whatever you are basing your 'agnostic' position on is based on your dreams and wishful thinking.

In matters of the intellect, do not pretend that conclusions are certain which are not demonstrated or demonstrable.

Just because it's never been detected doesn't mean no one ever will. That's just common sense, right? Nothing is ever discovered until it's... discovered, no? Also, your assumption about the big bang being the very beginning is only that... an assumption. Others have made assumptions too that go against that theory.

The big Bang theory looks much more persuasive than a fairy tale called the Bible. It seems to me that this is similar to what you'd be offered a ride in the first Ford and don't drive new cars because they did not have before.

I do not believe in big bang theory. Can you prove to me that it is true ? Are you there when it happened? There is more truth in the bible than your big bang theory. The reason why God cannot be proven by science is because we are not god. Only God can prove that he is God. Bible is not a book of reason and scientific discovery it is a book of faith.

Answer this:

If the answer to any of the above is a resounding YES, then we have nothing to talk about.  You just need to double your medication and stay away from guns or heavy machinery.

There are two more school of thoughts  agnostic and gnostic.

* Those who believe God require to "believe" in things/explanation mentioned religious book. To accept something without any proof without verification is to Believe. This causes problem for people who have habit of logical thinking and verification. All religions have different set of believe about God and relation of God with other.
* Those who don't believe in God doesn't have explanation or answer for many phenomenon like How universe was created exactly. Interestingly those who accept this that they don't have definitive answer and are working on the same.

Watching or reading George Carlin helps in solving majority Whether God exists or not.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:29:25 PM

― Thomas Henry Huxley

Answer this:

Like I said the Bible is not a book of scientific facts. And also I said that only God can answer the work of God. If you have problems when was the world created, did God create the universe in 6 days, did God create man from dirt, Did God create the first woman (Eve) from Adams rib or bone, my answer is simple you ask God. I was not there when God created the world and Adam. If I were a God I can answer you but I am not. And another thing do not read the bible literally like science books does, the bible is more complicated since it is a compilation of the works of different cultures that is so different from us.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:54:27 PM

I am sure that there is no God. If we assume that the world was created by God, man is the worst parasite that destroys the world. You heal when sick. Why your God never heals the planet. The answer is one because it is not!
God will never heal the planet. because the planet will be devastated when doomsday comes.
therefore man should keep this planet in order to last longer. such as reducing pollution or other things that can make this planet is quickly destroyed.
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

― Thomas Henry Huxley

Answer this:

Like I said the Bible is not a book of scientific facts. And also I said that only God can answer the work of God. If you have problems when was the world created, did God create the universe in 6 days, did God create man from dirt, Did God create the first woman (Eve) from Adams rib or bone, my answer is simple you ask God. I was not there when God created the world and Adam. If I were a God I can answer you but I am not. And another thing do not read the bible literally like science books does, the bible is more complicated since it is a compilation of the works of different cultures that is so different from us.

Just like on the bible says, we all that faith on our own minds, God only the one who created the mother earth, as we all say, God created us, but we have a lot of God, there is a lot of religious group, and a lot of faith who will be the God.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:41:09 PM

Answer this:

There are two more school of thoughts  agnostic and gnostic.

* Those who believe God require to "believe" in things/explanation mentioned religious book. To accept something without any proof without verification is to Believe. This causes problem for people who have habit of logical thinking and verification. All religions have different set of believe about God and relation of God with other.
* Those who don't believe in God doesn't have explanation or answer for many phenomenon like How universe was created exactly. Interestingly those who accept this that they don't have definitive answer and are working on the same.

Watching or reading George Carlin helps in solving majority Whether God exists or not.

I like his comparison of God to Joe Pesi.

igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

Can you ask God to answer it here, right here on this forum?  I don't see or hear ghosts, devils and
Gods. I am sane.  

If you can talk to God you are religious (medical term), if God talks back to you, you are insane.

So you admit that Bible is scientifically inaccurate, right?  Bible said that God created Eve from Adam's rib.  So, do YOU believe it happened like the BIBLE says?

If you do, you are a bronze age moron.
The Bible is the book does not even have the right to be called science fiction. It is nonsense to crazy. All that is written in the Bible on the topic of the universe is contrary to science and common sense.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

Can you ask God to answer it here, right here on this forum?  I don't see or hear ghosts, devils and
Gods. I am sane.  

If you can talk to God you are religious (medical term), if God talks back to you, you are insane.

So you admit that Bible is scientifically inaccurate, right?  Bible said that God created Eve from Adam's rib.  So, do YOU believe it happened like the BIBLE says?

The Bible is the book does not even have the right to be called science fiction. It is nonsense to crazy. All that is written in the Bible on the topic of the universe is contrary to science and common sense.

The Bible is a book of facts. As science theory expands into belief in things that are not fact (science theory), the Bible certainly is NOT a book of science. Science is becoming a religion of science fiction, all because of faith in theory which is not fact.

Cool

EDIT: Thank you guys, again, for helping to show the foolishness of science-theory-religion... that it is not factual until it has become science law.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

Gods. I am sane.  

The Bible is a book of facts. As science theory expands into belief in things that are not fact (science theory), the Bible certainly is NOT a book of science. Science is becoming a religion of science fiction, all because of faith in theory which is not fact.

Cool

EDIT: Thank you guys, again, for helping to show the foolishness of science-theory-religion... that it is not factual until it has become science law.

So the answer to the following questions is YES!

Say it, I dare you.

If I said "yes," it would be by faith rather than out of knowledge. The interesting part is that we have no knowledge that counters the Bible. This means that everyone who contradicts what the Bible says, is doing it by faith, as well. Science-theory-religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:07:10 PM

Gods. I am sane.  

Cool

So the answer to the following questions is YES!

Say it, I dare you.

If I said "yes," it would be by faith rather than out of knowledge. The interesting part is that we have no knowledge that counters the Bible. This means that everyone who contradicts what the Bible says, is doing it by faith, as well. Science-theory-religion.

Cool

The Bible is the best information we have. It is records, faithfully copied and handed down over thousands of years. The faithfulness of the Bible is shown by the Dead Sea Scrolls. The people who wrote the Bible did it because something miraculous was happening to them and in their lives. The Bible is the best record of the past that we have.

Neal Adams talks about and has made videos about the Pangea of the earth, and that the earth was divide over millions of years, into the continents that exist now. However, he doesn't have any factual basis for the time that he says it took. From Genesis 10:25
Two sons were born to Eber: One was named Peleg, because in his time the earth was divided; his brother was named Joktan.

Cool

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:36:52 PM

The Bible is the best information we have. It is records, faithfully copied and handed down over thousands of years. The faithfulness of the Bible is shown by the Dead Sea Scrolls. The people who wrote the Bible did it because something miraculous was happening to them and in their lives. The Bible is the best record of the past that we have.

Neal Adams talks about and has made videos about the Pangea of the earth, and that the earth was divide over millions of years, into the continents that exist now. However, he doesn't have any factual basis for the time that he says it took. From Genesis 10:25
Two sons were born to Eber: One was named Peleg, because in his time the earth was divided; his brother was named Joktan.

Cool

Science is the best information we have, not something some people wrote in Constantinipole if the 4th century AD.

Looking for a signature campaign.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:43:30 PM

Cool

Science is the best information we have, not something some people wrote in Constantinipole if the 4th century AD.

It's funny that people want to trust things written in a book by poorly educated superstitious tribal people thousands of years ago but they don't trust things in a book written by well educated people that are still alive and can be questioned.

daiyuba1971

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:57:00 PM

Cool

It's funny that people want to trust things written in a book by poorly educated superstitious tribal people thousands of years ago but they don't trust things in a book written by well educated people that are still alive and can be questioned.
It's funny only at first glance. Really not very funny that in today's world so many crazy people. I think that most people who say that believe in God just follow the fashion for faith in God.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:33:10 PM

Cool

It's funny only at first glance. Really not very funny that in today's world so many crazy people. I think that most people who say that believe in God just follow the fashion for faith in God.

You might enjoy the comparison of intelligence to Christianity in countries.

The intelligence scores came from work carried out earlier this decade by Richard Lynn, a British psychologist, and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish political scientist, who analysed IQ studies from 113 countries, and from subsequent work by Jelte Wicherts, a Dutch psychologist.

Countries are ranked highest to lowest national IQ score.

country/IQ score

Singapore   108
South Korea   106
Japan   105
Italy   102
Iceland   101
Mongolia   101
Switzerland   101
Austria   100
Luxembourg   100
Netherlands   100
Norway   100
United Kingdom   100
Belgium   99
Canada   99
Estonia   99
Finland   99
New Zealand   99
Poland   99
Sweden   99
Andorra   98
Australia   98
Czech Republic   98
Denmark   98
France   98
Hungary   98
Latvia   98
Spain   98
Belarus           97
Malta           97
Russia           97
Ukraine           97
Germany           96
Moldova           96
Slovakia           96
Slovenia           96
Uruguay           96
Israel           95
Portugal           95
Armenia           94
China           93
United States   92
Mexico        86
Brazil          86
Philippines   86
Congo, Republic of the   76
Nigeria        69

Ethiopia   Untested

ekaterina77

Activity: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:59:35 PM

It seems to me that religion is the continuation of the policy of the state. I doubt that the presidents of the great powers genuinely believe in God, but they maintain the existence of religion and even exempt from tax.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:56:26 AM

The might-be "Originator(s)" might have made some initial calculations on setting forces (gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear) into motion with mass and energy added into the mix, coupled with an pre-disposed expansion of space and time movement. Many many many years ago in a bygone era, before all bygone eras, this supposed "Originator(s)", who existed in a different kind of time, not this time our universe has, thought that a vast expansion was doable. The whole thing had to be very precise, since certain constants of this universe were to be set as well. The trick was to fine-tune the whole thing so the operating principles of that other "universe" (for lack of better word), which actually is (was) very very different than this universe and its principles, didn't get mixed in with this particular universe of which we are a minute part. There was an inflection point, where the operating principles of this other "universe" induced the circumstances necessary to get this universe going.

The initial calculations were calculated and then the "Originator(s)" went ahead and Banged this Universe. Something went very wrong however, and the Bang was far greater than what the calculations indicated it to be. In fact the Bang was so Big, that the "Originator(s)" (who planned on being present in this Universe where we now live (although much later of course)), got SHOT BACK across the inflection point between this Universe and the other "universe" and unfortunately are now trapped in the other "universe". Because of the particularity of the universal principles built into this universe, as was planned in the calculations before making it happen, the process is not reversible in between cycles. (A cycle is in fact the actual lifespan of a universe, before another universe is constructed).

So poor old "Originator(s)" is now lost in the other "universe" and sort of trapped over there (in the sense of not being able to be present here). Only after this cycle is finished will "Originator(s)" be able to be present. This is also the reason why this universe feels like a clockwork universe, like its all grand and sophisticated and such, but there isn't a satisfying connection between the human species and the "Originator(s)".

In the mean time, humans do all kinds of weird things to try and sort things out over here on Earth, and to try and get a grip on who, how, when and where. Things turned out a bit of a mess with lots of problems arising and everyone tries his best to show how correct he is in his position of how things work.

I just feel so sad for the "Originator(s)", being trapped in that other "universe" and not able to be here and enjoy and directly influence what is going on here on Earth in a positive manner. Things would have been better had that been the case. At least I know that that was the intention. It was in the planning but a awful miscalculation changed everything from that point on. The wait is so long to get things back to the way it was supposed to be. Unfortunately we will all be long gone by that time.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:21:57 AM

The might-be "Originator(s)" might have made some initial calculations on setting forces (gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear) into motion with mass and energy added into the mix, coupled with an pre-disposed expansion of space and time movement. Many many many years ago in a bygone era, before all bygone eras, this supposed "Originator(s)", who existed in a different kind of time, not this time our universe has, thought that a vast expansion was doable. The whole thing had to be very precise, since certain constants of this universe were to be set as well. The trick was to fine-tune the whole thing so the operating principles of that other "universe" (for lack of better word), which actually is (was) very very different than this universe and its principles, didn't get mixed in with this particular universe of which we are a minute part. There was an inflection point, where the operating principles of this other "universe" induced the circumstances necessary to get this universe going.

The initial calculations were calculated and then the "Originator(s)" went ahead and Banged this Universe. Something went very wrong however, and the Bang was far greater than what the calculations indicated it to be. In fact the Bang was so Big, that the "Originator(s)" (who planned on being present in this Universe where we now live (although much later of course)), got SHOT BACK across the inflection point between this Universe and the other "universe" and unfortunately are now trapped in the other "universe". Because of the particularity of the universal principles built into this universe, as was planned in the calculations before making it happen, the process is not reversible in between cycles. (A cycle is in fact the actual lifespan of a universe, before another universe is constructed).

So poor old "Originator(s)" is now lost in the other "universe" and sort of trapped over there (in the sense of not being able to be present here). Only after this cycle is finished will "Originator(s)" be able to be present. This is also the reason why this universe feels like a clockwork universe, like its all grand and sophisticated and such, but there isn't a satisfying connection between the human species and the "Originator(s)".

In the mean time, humans do all kinds of weird things to try and sort things out over here on Earth, and to try and get a grip on who, how, when and where. Things turned out a bit of a mess with lots of problems arising and everyone tries his best to show how correct he is in his position of how things work.

I just feel so sad for the "Originator(s)", being trapped in that other "universe" and not able to be here and enjoy and directly influence what is going on here on Earth in a positive manner. Things would have been better had that been the case. At least I know that that was the intention. It was in the planning but a awful miscalculation changed everything from that point on. The wait is so long to get things back to the way it was supposed to be. Unfortunately we will all be long gone by that time.

I dug a hole and fell in but no ones there to help me get out Cheesy..The Originator..

I built a ladder and then dug a hole when i fell in i could climb out  Grin..The human Wink
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

Hubble Deep Field" Amazing Images(full documentary)HD - YouTube
Video for Hubble Deep Field" Amazing Images(full documentary)HD▶ 46:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY9H7zAofmA

We will know who this originator is in the near future Wink..
If the dumb shit got trapped we humans will un trap the originator and find out what it wanted to do..

My bets it has nothing to do with the bible..I.E man like being went zap and made it so.
Even the rib thing is a bit hard to swallow  Grin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: