News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315965 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:09:21 AM

The Word of God in the Bible has not been debunked. When someone thinks that it is, it's because that person has not considered the details. Such a person is debunking himself rather than the Bible.

However, thank you for acknowledging that God exists, no matter what you think about Him or His Word.

Cool

Are you sure about that?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367154.0

The points in the, above, link have not been expressed with enough detail to show any debunking of anything. It's like when you walk into the kitchen and then back out. You have debunked yourself by not being able to make up your mind. However, when we get into the fine details of why you walked into and then out of the kitchen, we see that everything fits together perfectly.

Cool

Now I know you have not read the Bible.  Somebody told you it is a word of God and you believed the con artist.

Sounds like you were only visiting at my house and church on the days that I wasn't reading the Bible.

Cool

BADecker.....

Do you believe in Thor, Zeus, Buddha or any other God?

If not, why not?

What does it mean to believe in a god? I believe that there is at least a kernel of truth in the mythological gods. There was probably a person of strength behind some of them. Others are simply stories.

If your question means, why not believe some of the mythological gods to be the real God, there is no reason to believe this way. There isn't enough information or strength in any of these gods to show that it is the real God of the Universe.

You might be able to name the real God with just about any name. But to avoid confusion, why not simply call Him God with a capitol "G?"

Why do you not admit acceptance of the fact that God exists? After all, you don't seem to be able to refute or rebut the proof and evidence.

Additionally, even if you never saw or understood the proof or evidence, you don't have enough knowledge of things to state with any confidence that God doesn't exist. So why do you not admit that you are agnostic rather than an atheist?

Are you simply a liar?
Are you simply ignorant that you don't understand proof and evidence?
Is it that you simply want to have your atheism religion?
Are you trying to be god above God?
Perhaps you are so mixed up that you border on becoming a stuttering, stammering idiot.
Explain yourself to us.

Until you can make some sense, thanks again for helping to strengthen the proof that God exists, by not being able to rebut it.

Cool

What makes Zeus, Buddah, or Thor any more mythical than your christian god?

The evidence has been refuted numerous times. Read back through this thread to find the answers you seek.

Your god is no more real than any of these http://listverse.com/2009/09/10/10-extremely-weird-religions/

All you need do is admit that your entire belief is based on faith, otherwise you sound like you have some serious mental health issues.

The gods of mythology don't have the proof of the real God to back them up.

No, the evidence has not been refuted. Any apparent refutations have been debunked. All that is left is talk that SAYS that the evidence and proof for the existence of God has been refuted.

The evidence and proof at the following links shows that God, whatever He is, exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.
This evidence and proof has not been systematically refuted or rebutted. It can't be rebutted, because it is proven scientifically.

Your religion of the non-existence of God is shown to be what it is because God exists. The simple evidence and proof I have shown in my links, above, is only a small part of the evidence and proof that can be found... if you search for it. Since you are not interested in finding the truth, you have a religion that is based on fiction going for yourself.

Cool

Oh Chuckles..... is this another of your attempts at humor?

Yes they have been rebutted, you just choose to ignore the comments.

As for mythological Gods...... your own god fits that criteria the same as they do.

Each claim to be the maker of all things. Therefore, you god is no more real than a unicorn flying out of my arse whilst I shoot lasers from my finger tips. It just doesn't happen.

But thank you for proving your god is no more real than the rest.

Your faith in your god is to be congratulated, because that is all region is..... faith.

Thanks for showing that God exists, by not expressing even one step-by-step rebuttal to the proof that God exists. And the fact that you say you have, without being able to show or explain how anything is a rebuttal, makes the proof and evidence for God even stronger. So, thanks for supporting the fact that God exists, even if it is done incidentally on your part.

Cool

Oh chuckles......

This is the problem you have.

You link to OLD comments of yours which have been rebutted. There is no need to go over old ground because it has been done and dusted.

The way you debate is a very simple mindset....
1. Link to your old comments as though they are proof
2. When people rebut you twist words
3. You then re-post your same dribble.
4. We have all shown that your dribble is false, and you then become narcissistic and belittle people.

The problem you face is a very simple one.....

You are blinded to reality by your own personal perception of your god being he almighty. You close your mind off to the reality that man made god to control the masses.

Your argument of other religions being "mythology" stands true for your very own religion. Your entire argument based on their falsehood stands true to your own god, yet you are blinded by your faith.

Once again, I congratulate you on your faith, but please don't pretend it is the truth. You only make yourself to be a fool and you continue to prove your god is not real.

Linking to the old links is the way you help me prove that God exists. You keep on saying that you have rebuttal, but you haven't shown any rebuttal.

My problem is simple. But yours is tremendous. You DO have science on your side, however. But the only science you have on your side is Political Science, which includes talking your way around the other pure sciences if necessary, and downright formal lying when necessary, just to get people to believe that your silly no-God religion is factual.

That's okay. You only help to advance the knowledge of God that way. People are learning how to see through political science talk like yours.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA

Like I have said in other posts.... people ... read BADecker's posts. You will see the evidence for yourselves.

That is all the rebuttal needed. The proof is there for all to see.

You fail to discuss the difference between the "mythical" gods and your god... why is that?

As I have already said, the gods of mythology have not been expressed in ways that show that they are of the same strength as the real God over all. They don't have the scientific proof backing them.

Keep on trying. You will run out of things to say. You have been close to that already. When you run out, the only thing left will be the proof.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA

Because they don't fit your religion ideology they are Mythology.

But your god fits the same criteria.

All their ideology says they created the world.

I guess that makes a stalemate.

It might be a stalemate if we were not talking from a reality standpoint. The scientific proofs for the existence of God are reality points. Your religion of atheism is the thing that is religion only.

Cool

Reality is the world we live in....

There is no other way to discuss.

And science fact expresses some of the world we live in. That same science fact proves God exists.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:17:00 AM

The Word of God in the Bible has not been debunked. When someone thinks that it is, it's because that person has not considered the details. Such a person is debunking himself rather than the Bible.

However, thank you for acknowledging that God exists, no matter what you think about Him or His Word.

Cool

Are you sure about that?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367154.0

The points in the, above, link have not been expressed with enough detail to show any debunking of anything. It's like when you walk into the kitchen and then back out. You have debunked yourself by not being able to make up your mind. However, when we get into the fine details of why you walked into and then out of the kitchen, we see that everything fits together perfectly.

Cool

Now I know you have not read the Bible.  Somebody told you it is a word of God and you believed the con artist.

Sounds like you were only visiting at my house and church on the days that I wasn't reading the Bible.

Cool

BADecker.....

Do you believe in Thor, Zeus, Buddha or any other God?

If not, why not?

What does it mean to believe in a god? I believe that there is at least a kernel of truth in the mythological gods. There was probably a person of strength behind some of them. Others are simply stories.

If your question means, why not believe some of the mythological gods to be the real God, there is no reason to believe this way. There isn't enough information or strength in any of these gods to show that it is the real God of the Universe.

You might be able to name the real God with just about any name. But to avoid confusion, why not simply call Him God with a capitol "G?"

Why do you not admit acceptance of the fact that God exists? After all, you don't seem to be able to refute or rebut the proof and evidence.

Additionally, even if you never saw or understood the proof or evidence, you don't have enough knowledge of things to state with any confidence that God doesn't exist. So why do you not admit that you are agnostic rather than an atheist?

Are you simply a liar?
Are you simply ignorant that you don't understand proof and evidence?
Is it that you simply want to have your atheism religion?
Are you trying to be god above God?
Perhaps you are so mixed up that you border on becoming a stuttering, stammering idiot.
Explain yourself to us.

Until you can make some sense, thanks again for helping to strengthen the proof that God exists, by not being able to rebut it.

Cool

What makes Zeus, Buddah, or Thor any more mythical than your christian god?

The evidence has been refuted numerous times. Read back through this thread to find the answers you seek.

Your god is no more real than any of these http://listverse.com/2009/09/10/10-extremely-weird-religions/

All you need do is admit that your entire belief is based on faith, otherwise you sound like you have some serious mental health issues.

The gods of mythology don't have the proof of the real God to back them up.

No, the evidence has not been refuted. Any apparent refutations have been debunked. All that is left is talk that SAYS that the evidence and proof for the existence of God has been refuted.

The evidence and proof at the following links shows that God, whatever He is, exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.
This evidence and proof has not been systematically refuted or rebutted. It can't be rebutted, because it is proven scientifically.

Your religion of the non-existence of God is shown to be what it is because God exists. The simple evidence and proof I have shown in my links, above, is only a small part of the evidence and proof that can be found... if you search for it. Since you are not interested in finding the truth, you have a religion that is based on fiction going for yourself.

Cool

Oh Chuckles..... is this another of your attempts at humor?

Yes they have been rebutted, you just choose to ignore the comments.

As for mythological Gods...... your own god fits that criteria the same as they do.

Each claim to be the maker of all things. Therefore, you god is no more real than a unicorn flying out of my arse whilst I shoot lasers from my finger tips. It just doesn't happen.

But thank you for proving your god is no more real than the rest.

Your faith in your god is to be congratulated, because that is all region is..... faith.

Thanks for showing that God exists, by not expressing even one step-by-step rebuttal to the proof that God exists. And the fact that you say you have, without being able to show or explain how anything is a rebuttal, makes the proof and evidence for God even stronger. So, thanks for supporting the fact that God exists, even if it is done incidentally on your part.

Cool

Oh chuckles......

This is the problem you have.

You link to OLD comments of yours which have been rebutted. There is no need to go over old ground because it has been done and dusted.

The way you debate is a very simple mindset....
1. Link to your old comments as though they are proof
2. When people rebut you twist words
3. You then re-post your same dribble.
4. We have all shown that your dribble is false, and you then become narcissistic and belittle people.

The problem you face is a very simple one.....

You are blinded to reality by your own personal perception of your god being he almighty. You close your mind off to the reality that man made god to control the masses.

Your argument of other religions being "mythology" stands true for your very own religion. Your entire argument based on their falsehood stands true to your own god, yet you are blinded by your faith.

Once again, I congratulate you on your faith, but please don't pretend it is the truth. You only make yourself to be a fool and you continue to prove your god is not real.

Linking to the old links is the way you help me prove that God exists. You keep on saying that you have rebuttal, but you haven't shown any rebuttal.

My problem is simple. But yours is tremendous. You DO have science on your side, however. But the only science you have on your side is Political Science, which includes talking your way around the other pure sciences if necessary, and downright formal lying when necessary, just to get people to believe that your silly no-God religion is factual.

That's okay. You only help to advance the knowledge of God that way. People are learning how to see through political science talk like yours.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA

Like I have said in other posts.... people ... read BADecker's posts. You will see the evidence for yourselves.

That is all the rebuttal needed. The proof is there for all to see.

You fail to discuss the difference between the "mythical" gods and your god... why is that?

As I have already said, the gods of mythology have not been expressed in ways that show that they are of the same strength as the real God over all. They don't have the scientific proof backing them.

Keep on trying. You will run out of things to say. You have been close to that already. When you run out, the only thing left will be the proof.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA

Because they don't fit your religion ideology they are Mythology.

But your god fits the same criteria.

All their ideology says they created the world.

I guess that makes a stalemate.

It might be a stalemate if we were not talking from a reality standpoint. The scientific proofs for the existence of God are reality points. Your religion of atheism is the thing that is religion only.

Cool

Reality is the world we live in....

There is no other way to discuss.

And science fact expresses some of the world we live in. That same science fact proves God exists.

Cool

No  it does not. You make the mistake with your science and jump to conclusions which then allow you to assume.

That is the problem with your science.

That has been stated in many forums. Usually when you post your links. I think you need to read the replies to your posts a little better.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

I am agnostic.
I believe that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God. We just do not know it exists or not.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

Cool

No  it does not. You make the mistake with your science and jump to conclusions which then allow you to assume.

That has been stated in many forums. Usually when you post your links. I think you need to read the replies to your posts a little better.

The evidence and proof expressed here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380,
show the step-by-step process whereby God can be proven to exist. This is not my science, except that I acknowledge it. This is standard, fundamental science fact that can be found in virtually all the libraries in America, and in thousands of websites around the world.

So far, you haven't shown a step-by-step process of rebuttal. You probably don't have such a process, even in mind. This means that you are unwilling to accept science fact. And that's okay. Your religion is simply similar to that of many other atheists who do the same.

As far as statements in forums, anybody can make statements. Go to any church and listen to the sermon. Statements all over the place. Tis the same with the atheism religion, except that the atheism statements are often made from the lectern rather than the pulpit.

If replies to my posts were anything that had substance, rather than the simple political talk, talk, talk that they are, you might have some scientifically factual rebuttal to the proof that God exists.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:52:49 PM

Badecker your parents turned you into a born liar ..

The things you say hold no substance   Wink
Your a good story teller though..Sometimes your a comedian  ..

Science proves god     comical  Cheesy..

Imagine an alien race had something to do with putting humans here is it GOD or SCIENCE ?..

Just like you plant a seed and make it grow are you god..?

Dolly the sheep are we god?.  "meh" NO.

Why i say aliens is because it's the only other way we could possibly got here without the earth having anything to do with human life..

ZAP and everything was made in 6 days  Impossible ..

From that single point in time   we will one day know it all ..Wont be long Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:03:47 AM

Badecker your parents turned you into a born liar ..

The things you say hold no substance   Wink
Your a good story teller though..Sometimes your a comedian  ..

Science proves god     comical  Cheesy..

Imagine an alien race had something to do with putting humans here is it GOD or SCIENCE ?..

Just like you plant a seed and make it grow are you god..?

Dolly the sheep are we god?.  "meh" NO.

Why i say aliens is because it's the only other way we could possibly got here without the earth having anything to do with human life..

ZAP and everything was made in 6 days  Impossible ..

From that single point in time   we will one day know it all ..Wont be long Grin

Yet, the earth being made in 6 days is an easy thing for a God like the God that science proves exists. God doesn't exist because science proves it. Science simply shows that God exists.

Rebut cause and effect.
Rebut entropy.
Rebut complexity.

You can't. They are scientific facts and laws, Combined, they prove that God exists. My links explain the way.

If you want to suggest that we were seeded here, you are simply bypassing the question. The question would still ask where the seeders come from. Cause and effect is not nullified simply because there might be some seeders.

When you look at the complexity that abounds in nature, the whole thing is impossible to exist by any methods or means that we have within our understanding. The idea of 6 days pales to insignificance when we understand that the universe all is impossible... except for the fact that it is here.

Accept God, or remain ignorant.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:42:31 AM

To much time picking a pair of socks  .^

God doesn't exist because science proves it. Science simply shows that God exists.  Roll Eyes
stats

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

Cool

show the step-by-step process whereby God can be proven to exist. This is not my science, except that I acknowledge it. This is standard, fundamental science fact that can be found in virtually all the libraries in America, and in thousands of websites around the world.

So far, you haven't shown a step-by-step process of rebuttal. You probably don't have such a process, even in mind. This means that you are unwilling to accept science fact. And that's okay. Your religion is simply similar to that of many other atheists who do the same.

As far as statements in forums, anybody can make statements. Go to any church and listen to the sermon. Statements all over the place. Tis the same with the atheism religion, except that the atheism statements are often made from the lectern rather than the pulpit.

If replies to my posts were anything that had substance, rather than the simple political talk, talk, talk that they are, you might have some scientifically factual rebuttal to the proof that God exists.

Cool

But BADecker your posts are biblical talk talk talk with no sense.

They start off making sense then you make assumptions and they go nowhere.

I actually found your arguments to hold sense "originally" but now you have been rebutted and all you do is repeat the same nonsense which has been disproved.

Then when you have no more arguments you bring out your same old posts that you yourself wrote.

You are in a crazed cycle of denial.

I recommend anyone to read your posts and they will see the falsehood of your claims.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

Cool

No  it does not. You make the mistake with your science and jump to conclusions which then allow you to assume.

Cool

I actually found your arguments to hold sense "originally" but now you have been rebutted and all you do is repeat the same nonsense which has been disproved.

Then when you have no more arguments you bring out your same old posts that you yourself wrote.

I recommend anyone to read your posts and they will see the falsehood of your claims.

Not all my posts are biblical talk. Nothing in the proof for the existence of God, as listed in the above links, is Biblical talk. It is science fact talk. However, there's tons of information in the Bible that make the best sense of anything.

The only rebuttal to the proof that God exists, is the rebuttal of political science. Political science is simply a science of attempting to out-talk someone else. It includes lies. We are talking political science in many things that we talk. But, anyone who goes to the above links and looks for proof that God exists, will find such proof. This includes you, even though you keep on talking political science in the form of lying about what you have found.

Hey, and thanks again for helping to confirm the proofs for the existence of God, by not even showing one rebuttal, but simply saying that you have shown rebuttal.

Cool

Casanova18

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

I'm sure that no God exists. All the evidence is just a statement. If the secrets of magic tricks Copperfield did not disclose it would be possible also to say that he is God.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:24:36 PM

I'm sure that no God exists. All the evidence is just a statement. If the secrets of magic tricks Copperfield did not disclose it would be possible also to say that he is God.

The question is, who is right? The person who simply thinks God doesn't exist, or the person who accepts the proofs that science and nature show that God DOES exist?

Cool

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

The question is, who is right? The person who simply thinks God doesn't exist, or the person who accepts the proofs that science and nature show that God DOES exist?

I accept the proof that science and nature show that homo sapiens exist. "God" is just a word - an extremely significant word, loaded with twisted meaning almost beyond any other, that points to the (among a myriad of other things) absolute good homo sapiens desire, especially in light of the status quo of living in a world not having what we desire.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

I accept the proof that science and nature show that homo sapiens exist. "God" is just a word - an extremely significant word, loaded with twisted meaning almost beyond any other, that points to the (among a myriad of other things) absolute good homo sapiens desire, especially in light of the status quo of living in a world not having what we desire.

"God" is just a word. It is a rather simple, 3-letter word. Our definition of "God" shows that this word fits the Being that created and made the universe.

Of course, people can make any definition for any word that they want. But the sense of the word "God" in the dictionary definitions, fits the "Guy" Who made and created the universe.

So, thanks for promoting God by your post.

Cool

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

recently i seriously started to consider that the universe itself is inteligent in the way it responds to you via people and environment, it would mean that we live in some kind of a simluation like a video game which generates itself in vastly speed, a proof for that is that the deeper u look into something to more infinite information about it is beeing created. for example if u look with a teleskope into the universe or if u look with a microscope into the matter itself new things are beeing created.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:05:13 PM

recently i seriously started to consider that the universe itself is inteligent in the way it responds to you via people and environment, it would mean that we live in some kind of a simluation like a video game which generates itself in vastly speed, a proof for that is that the deeper u look into something to more infinite information about it is beeing created. for example if u look with a teleskope into the universe or if u look with a microscope into the matter itself new things are beeing created.

This is good thinking. But consider...

Entropy shows that there was a beginning. If there wasn't, everything would have dispersed and diffused into simplicity away from complexity long ago... because of entropy.

Also, cause and effect shows that everything is the effect of one or more causes. At the same time, there is nothing that we even have a hint of that could have caused the complexity after so many years of cause and effect. After all, especially in entropy, things start to become simpler after cause and effect happens to them over and over. They don't remain complex.

The point? The universe was started by Something very great and full of knowledge and power, outside of the universe, because there is no evidence of it within the universe. The universe is not old, but young, because if it were old, the complexity would have been reduce a lot further by entropy.

Cool

frankbit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:31:27 PM

Cool
Human who saw it is talking about, but at the same time it for yourself. For example, I still can not believe until you will not see himself. So this is probably common to all people of my character.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:53:13 PM

Cool
Human who saw it is talking about, but at the same time it for yourself. For example, I still can not believe until you will not see himself. So this is probably common to all people of my character.

Nature shows us that God must exist. How? Because nature is like a machine that nobody else could make.

There are lots of things you do not see, yet you believe them to be true. Why not God, Whose nature you see all around you?

Cool

stats

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:05:18 AM

Cool

No  it does not. You make the mistake with your science and jump to conclusions which then allow you to assume.

Cool

Not all my posts are biblical talk. Nothing in the proof for the existence of God, as listed in the above links, is Biblical talk. It is science fact talk. However, there's tons of information in the Bible that make the best sense of anything.

The only rebuttal to the proof that God exists, is the rebuttal of political science. Political science is simply a science of attempting to out-talk someone else. It includes lies. We are talking political science in many things that we talk. But, anyone who goes to the above links and looks for proof that God exists, will find such proof. This includes you, even though you keep on talking political science in the form of lying about what you have found.

Hey, and thanks again for helping to confirm the proofs for the existence of God, by not even showing one rebuttal, but simply saying that you have shown rebuttal.

Cool

Just a quick rebuttal for illustration point:

Psalm 18:30 states "As for God, his way is perfect"

Matthew 5:48 "You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect".

Genesis 1:27  "So God created mankind in his own image"

So after reading this, you can see that the christian bible believes their god to be perfect, and man was made in his image which correlates to man being perfect.

The problem with this is...... man is not perfect. We are vulnerable to many diseases, our bones break easily, and with age our bodies and minds break down. Our poorly-made spines, inflexible knees, and pelvic bones make childbirth difficult.

So, if man is not perfect, then neither is your god, so the words of your god are false, or, he does not exist.

Another religion facet of disproving gods...... Science is slowly providing the answers to questions which were once believed to be the result off a god/s. The Greeks used Poseidon to explain how earthquakes happen, which we now know is due to the movement of tectonic plates to relieve pressure.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Matthew 5:48 "You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect".

So after reading this, you can see that the christian bible believes their god to be perfect, and man was made in his image which correlates to man being perfect.

The problem with this is...... man is not perfect. We are vulnerable to many diseases, our bones break easily, and with age our bodies and minds break down. Our poorly-made spines, inflexible knees, and pelvic bones make childbirth difficult.

So, if man is not perfect, then neither is your god, so the words of your god are false, or, he does not exist.

Another religion facet of disproving gods...... Science is slowly providing the answers to questions which were once believed to be the result off a god/s. The Greeks used Poseidon to explain how earthquakes happen, which we now know is due to the movement of tectonic plates to relieve pressure.

Perhaps you are not human. If you are not, if you are an angel of God, then maybe you are perfect.

If you are human, your logic is imperfect.

God gave mankind perfection in the Garden of Eden. Mankind could do no better than perfection. But, like the curious people we are, our first parents threw that perfection away intentionally.

So, you are wrong, because you are living in imperfection, and your words are your own. But I am right, because even though I am living in imperfection like you, I am simply referring to the perfect Word of God in my explanation.

And tectonic plate movement is due to cause and effect of all kinds of things... cause and effect that God set in place.

When are you going to stop being so dense, intentionally. You enjoy the imperfection. You revel in it. At least I am trying to move towards perfection.

Cool

stats

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:10:32 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Perhaps you are not human. If you are not, if you are an angel of God, then maybe you are perfect.

If you are human, your logic is imperfect.

God gave mankind perfection in the Garden of Eden. Mankind could do no better than perfection. But, like the curious people we are, our first parents threw that perfection away intentionally.

So, you are wrong, because you are living in imperfection, and your words are your own. But I am right, because even though I am living in imperfection like you, I am simply referring to the perfect Word of God in my explanation.

And tectonic plate movement is due to cause and effect of all kinds of things... cause and effect that God set in place.

When are you going to stop being so dense, intentionally. You enjoy the imperfection. You revel in it. At least I am trying to move towards perfection.

Cool

And the circle continues.......

As I am human, my logic may be imperfect.

That also implies that as you are human, your understanding of your religion is also imperfect.

So, maybe your understanding that there is a god is false.

OMG..... your reasoning of cause and effect is crazy.

If I were to meet you and punch you in the face, the cause was because you were preaching to me, the effect you have a broken jaw and cannot speak. Does that mean your god hates you?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: