Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DAO Attacker Owns 10% Of All ETC  (Read 5777 times)
Menereron

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:16:05 PM

When will the hacker be able to dump his ETC?

I heard by the end of August, the hacker can dump his coins. But he might have already shorted, the price is dropping now.

Haha, let he dump to 0.0001, and I can be all-in this, and then huge pump again by noobs.
the huge pump is definitely going to happen pretty soon, the price is really low right now and after the pump the price is not going to go down

As long as the DAO hacker holds the 3.6 million ETC, the ETC price will not rise too much. If donates it to the development, then the price might rise.

He has not hacked them to then donate to them. The market will have a crash in the near future, well that is what I'm hoping for to be honest.

If that is the case, there is a up limit of the ETC price. It could be around $2 in the near future. It might also crash.

I would prefer it to crash briefly to be honest. It won't last that long before it gets back on track then that is not looming over project moving forward.
dumada

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:51:22 PM

When will the hacker be able to dump his ETC?

I heard by the end of August, the hacker can dump his coins. But he might have already shorted, the price is dropping now.

Haha, let he dump to 0.0001, and I can be all-in this, and then huge pump again by noobs.
the huge pump is definitely going to happen pretty soon, the price is really low right now and after the pump the price is not going to go down

As long as the DAO hacker holds the 3.6 million ETC, the ETC price will not rise too much. If donates it to the development, then the price might rise.

He has not hacked them to then donate to them. The market will have a crash in the near future, well that is what I'm hoping for to be honest.

If that is the case, there is a up limit of the ETC price. It could be around $2 in the near future. It might also crash.

I would prefer it to crash briefly to be honest. It won't last that long before it gets back on track then that is not looming over project moving forward.

You might be right. The ETC price could drop quite a lot when the Ethereum Foundation and big holders start to dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: