Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn 0.1 Bitcoin in month?  (Read 6337 times)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:35:59 PM

Find some good offers in the Services category, and find a good signature campaign. However, joining a signature campaign will probably get you about 0.012BTC a week, which is almost 0.05BTC in a month. That might still help you though.
simplelisten

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:52:03 AM

Find some good offers in the Services category, and find a good signature campaign. However, joining a signature campaign will probably get you about 0.012BTC a week, which is almost 0.05BTC in a month. That might still help you though.
If you want to earn many bitcoin all you need to do is you need high rank (Hero Member or Legendary) here and probably you can earn 0.2+ a month.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:10:00 AM

maybe get it from faucet?
still a newbie tho. would be great to get to that 0.1 later  Tongue
Even if you run a bot that auto claims on faucet sites and even if you do it 5 faucets simultaneously, you wouldn't reach 0.1 BTC a month. The best way to earn 0.1 BTC a month is doing signature campaigns and just keep on reaching the maximum post count. You should be atleast a full member and join a campaign that pays at least 0.03BTC per week. 0.03 x 4 = 0.12 BTC per month. Signature campaign doesn't require you to make your PC stay awake every day and every night. You just have to be knowledgeable about things that is related to Bitcoin.

JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:20:35 AM

i have only two way to earn free bitcoins .
first is trading and second is through this forum to participate in the signature campaign .
but through signature campaign you can't earn that much amount of btc as you say 0.1btc.
but through trading you can make even large profit then 0.1 btc . but be carefull trading is full of mind hardwork and knowledge.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:27:58 AM

If you want to earn many bitcoin all you need to do is you need high rank (Hero Member or Legendary) here and probably you can earn 0.2+ a month.

It's not advisable, buying a high ranking could give you trouble if you have no proper idea or you do not have much knowledge about what's going on in bitcoin... That could be a waste of money, for sure you cannot reach the level of the previous post of that account... Worst, that could be a very good passport to your perma ban if ..  Smiley
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:32:20 PM

you can use your money to trade altcoin. I think 0.1BTC in a month, it is very easy to do in trade altcoin.

Exactly altcoin trading will help you in getting that amount as altcoin trading is booming at this stage and people are making good profits regularly from it.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:37:49 PM

Hey Guys,

I already stored a few bits in a TREZOR wallet and I wanted to ask you now how to earn 0.1 BTC in one month.
I also already know that signature campagnes are a good way to earn Bitcoins on in this forum... Smiley

So if you know some good ways to earn Bitcoins... please share it with me. Wink

Best regards,

Patrick Smiley

You are already know about signature campaign and also you know that how can you earn from it. So you want more earn from bitcoins, if you have fiat currency, than buy the bitcoins, within month bitcoin price will remain down, so i want advice you buy the bitcoins, if you like it, and hold it for some months, than you realize now bitcoin price will be up than sell it. Actually i am telling you the easiest way to earn the bitcoins, otherwise trading is best option,but it need skills and knowledge.     
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:49:34 PM

That is a lot to try to earn just in one months time but it is possible. But not without a lot of hard work involved. You can not just rely on one method to get that much of bitcoin in such a short amount of time. You have to branch out to several methods and make sure they are solid and not just playing with you. Because if you invest a lot of your time in a scheme that does not payout in the end then you lose more than just the bitcoin that you were waiting to get for your work. You lose the time you put in and that is not so easy to get back. Embarrassed
Anemed

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:31:18 PM

I am sure we can earn this amount if we trade, gamble, or join in a signature campaign. i think Bitvest pays around .1 btc per month. Need to check.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:42:11 PM

I am sure we can earn this amount if we trade, gamble, or join in a signature campaign. i think Bitvest pays around .1 btc per month. Need to check.

0.1 btc is not too high amount to earn in a month, you can easily earn that amount by joining a signature campaign and if you have high rank account then you can earn even more.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:21:28 PM

0.1 btc is not too high amount to earn in a month, you can easily earn that amount by joining a signature campaign and if you have high rank account then you can earn even more.

If you have hero member account then you can earn 0.12 per week with bit x campaign so that comes to 0.48 per month which is too high, but the campaign is closed for new participants.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:24:17 PM

If you have hero member account then you can earn 0.12 per week with bit x campaign so that comes to 0.48 per month which is too high, but the campaign is closed for new participants.

Oh wow that is huge earnings per month, its almost half btc so if you are active in that campaign then you can earn 1 full btc in only 2 months which is a big deal.
anama

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:24:10 PM

Is simple you can get earn 0.1 bitcoin is every month
you only bitcointalk can earn 0.1 bitcoin, you must higher rank mamber , its hero member
and high quality post , and your join campaign signature
macedoniantable

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:33:24 PM

you only bitcointalk can earn 0.1 bitcoin, you must higher rank mamber , its hero member
For hero members yes, but for any other member ranking it would near impossible for them to make that much doing it in a signature campaign alone. They would need to be involved with trading or exchanging what they have into bitcoin to make this amount in a month's time.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:38:55 PM

For hero members yes, but for any other member ranking it would near impossible for them to make that much doing it in a signature campaign alone. They would need to be involved with trading or exchanging what they have into bitcoin to make this amount in a month's time.
Yeah right but if you can do multi tasker its a small amount to reach and more or above 0.1 that you can earn if you do all bounties in the game..
Altcoin section is the best where you can earn altcoin that you can hold or sell..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
macedoniantable

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:46:07 PM

Yeah right but if you can do multi tasker its a small amount to reach and more or above 0.1 that you can earn if you do all bounties in the game..
Altcoin section is the best where you can earn altcoin that you can hold or sell..
Yeah maybe even joining a signature campaign that pays you in alt coins would be better since they are worth less than what they worth at the beginning but when they mature, will be worth more then when you received them. Doing it this way you don't have to spend any of your value bitcoin in acquiring them.
Just some food for thought. Wink
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:56:29 PM

How about making 2-3 accounts here, get them to full member and join signature campaigns, maybe you wont get 0.1 but smthn close to that for sure.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:36:51 PM

I think these tasks will require more than a month to achieve such goal.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:26:40 AM

How about making 2-3 accounts here, get them to full member and join signature campaigns, maybe you wont get 0.1 but smthn close to that for sure.

That could make you .1  BTC in one month... But that would mean you would mess around the forum and post crappy post if you have 3 accounts... So probably before OP complete his/her .1BTC goal, he is already banned from posting in this forum... That's the price he has to pay if he pursue on his goal ... Worth it but not a good way and waste of account and you might get used to it posting things like talking to a wall..  Smiley
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:30:31 PM

That could make you .1  BTC in one month... But that would mean you would mess around the forum and post crappy post if you have 3 accounts... So probably before OP complete his/her .1BTC goal, he is already banned from posting in this forum... That's the price he has to pay if he pursue on his goal ... Worth it but not a good way and waste of account and you might get used to it posting things like talking to a wall..  Smiley

Yeah if you have multiple accounts then there is a chance of getting banned as the quality of the posts will not be intact if you are posting continuously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: