Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: im newbie  (Read 1421 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:48:43 PM

Checkout the services section there are rare signature campaigns that allows a newbie.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:02:16 AM

Checkout the services section there are rare signature campaigns that allows a newbie.

Check this thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 if not mistaken there are three campaigns that receive newbie. although the pay is small but it was passable i think Smiley
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:26:51 AM

how can i create and join to the signature campaign thanks a lot

Don't join as a newbie, it is not worth it..if you even find a campaign for newbies. Stay active on this forum for a month and join when you reach a higher rank.

Check the service section from time to time. There might be a new campaign coming for newbies.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:34:54 AM

I think you have to learn things first, rushing to join a signature campaign would give you a very nice passport to be thrown out in the campaign or worst here in the forum.. But anyway, you could check the services section.. I suggest that instead of joining a signature campaign, look for those other jobs that are offered in that said section.. Remember to keep on reading.. All that you need to know about bitcoin are just around,waiting to be read... That would build your confidence along with your rank...Decide to join a signature campaign when you are already a member..  Smiley

Good luck and welcome to the forum!!!
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:41:28 AM

Don't join as a newbie, it is not worth it..if you even find a campaign for newbies. Stay active on this forum for a month and join when you reach a higher rank.

Check the service section from time to time. There might be a new campaign coming for newbies.

It is obviously meanless to join a campaign as a newbie as the payments are just too low.
And newbies also doesnt have enough knowledge to survive in a campaign and to be able to do constructive posts everyday and if someone cannot do that he will be kicked or banned from the campaign.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 11:44:51 AM

Running campaign is good idea for residual earning But for good earning it needs higher ranks.

Better way join any campaign allows your member level and start it to increase your level to get higher reward for contribution.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:47:48 AM

First of all, welcome to the forum.. Joining signature campaign is easy, but maintaining your account in it is a bit of a problem specially if you are still a newbie.. You gotta learn first, read a lot in this forum and even outside of this forum, gain knowledge about bitcoin.. I don't think that it will take you more than 2 months to read, and by that 2 months time, you are already a member and you could visit the services section and look for a signature campaign that accepts member. For now, look for those  tasks that were in the services section and earn.

SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:20:04 AM

It's probably best to wait until you are a higher rank and have alot of knowledge about bitcoin. Most signature campaigns usually require that you post constructive posts to make sure you are contributing to a topic.
Siyas

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:43:12 AM

It's probably best to wait until you are a higher rank and have alot of knowledge about bitcoin. Most signature campaigns usually require that you post constructive posts to make sure you are contributing to a topic.
Its a good idea to wait until you get a higher rank to earn btc from this forum. But i would suggest you to find our a campaign who pay for newbies. Start up with posting. Gain experience in earning small amount as well. So that you would be aware of even how to handle the btc you have earned. Open up a wallet to save the btc you earn. Go to service and find out the campaigns who offer slots for newbies. Cheers dude...
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:38:20 PM

It is obviously meanless to join a campaign as a newbie as the payments are just too low.
And newbies also doesnt have enough knowledge to survive in a campaign and to be able to do constructive posts everyday and if someone cannot do that he will be kicked or banned from the campaign.

That commonly happens to a newbie since they try  to rush into things without thinking on what to do and does not but their are  some serious newbies are well determined on making money here  and those  are the one who doesnt asked question  and search carefully in this forum without   the help of others.

Mammti

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:31:02 PM

This post contain many useful information for member like me .
Thanks
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:11:54 PM

Post good quality and then you won't have a problem joining one once you are of a member rank.
Newbies can only join a limited amount of signature campaigns. There are 2 or 3 from what I remember.
Maybe join the Pokemon go one if you are into that. It might be fun for you so posting won't be so tough at the beginning showing people that you are interested in Pokemon as well.
Tricyraton

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:20:45 AM

Welcome to Bitcointalk forum , you can join the sig camping in the service section (choose the one that accepts your rank) after being accepted in the camp you can go to your profile and edit your signature to the camp signature.

As a newbie you won't earn so much at the beginning so be patient , also there is a very good thread which is newbie friendly i recommend you to read it.

the link to the thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0

Good Luck!
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:59:40 AM

Post good quality and then you won't have a problem joining one once you are of a member rank.
Newbies can only join a limited amount of signature campaigns. There are 2 or 3 from what I remember.
Maybe join the Pokemon go one if you are into that. It might be fun for you so posting won't be so tough at the beginning showing people that you are interested in Pokemon as well.

A newbie is not supposed to join a signature campaign at first, newbies should stick to faucets when they join bitcoin and while using faucets they should try to learn every aspect of bitcoin so that in future they can get involved in any topic people are talking about bitcoin, and that is what needed for being a constructive poster.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:58:54 PM

I don’t know about how you create a campaign, but to join one I can help. Go to this link;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Here you will see a list of signature campaigns. Click on your choice and follow the instructions on their thread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: