Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshibin.com + Make profits as easy as Copy and Paste  (Read 1236 times)
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:19:55 PM

Not really going to use this service but I have a few question:
1.Can it do something like the paste only sell to X people and delete the paste X people buy it?
2.Can it do something like the paste only available in X amount of time?
3.Can seller delete their paste? Like require sellers to use their private key to sign a message to verify the delete.
We already made options for what you are talking about and change currency to sell on USD or BTC.

Why do some of you guys scream scam before you have actually looked ? Its a good idea however I feel on bigger orders 3% can be a bit much as the poster above just said.

I also feel you need to add more info to the site. But I am thinking of using it.

We changed our rules about fees, we are taking 0% fees, you will receive 100% of payment.

That sounds good but if it is zero then how will you benefit and make a good profit ? Or will you use ads or some other form of revenue ?
Actually we can take in charge server invoices and all other things.
In the futur purhapse we will make some ads.

What do you mean server invoices ?
And other things ?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Almost Famous

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:26:18 PM

As mentioned before, there is an issue of trust of the poster. I'd hate to fork up some bits only to see an ascii of a penis. The last thing you need are people ruining the concept from the beginning. To fix this I'd recommend the following:

Enable an account login requirement. Each account should have a profile page automatically generated for them with a summary of all bins. Each bin should have an upvote/downvote option for those that purchase to rate the item. The overall rating of the user should be visible on their profile page just like other services like eBay that call into question the trust of the poster. This is the only way to give users a chance because offsite vetting is just too nocuous. This means users will have to slowly build up their reputation before trying to sell high priced bins. Some people are already posting for 0.1 BTC which is rediculous imo, a first post should be a building block, something like 1000 satoshi for example, at most... maybe.

I think this has great potential and something you can monetize down the line once it becomes popular. But users need a reputation system. I daresay that if you don't, then someone else will because with a rep system, this could be real good.

BTW, I did notice an issue with one of the bins, the content was showing as "bought" even though I did not buy it (it was just an ascii of a penis).
Galer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:16:02 PM

Nice and simple job copy and paste only.Anyone they have tried this job and get paid.Can you reply to this thread.Thank you.
whanethewhip

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:58:29 AM

Has anyone tried this yet? I have an Albion online key I could sell, but I don't want to risk losing it without any compensation.
satbin (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:56:49 AM

Not really going to use this service but I have a few question:
1.Can it do something like the paste only sell to X people and delete the paste X people buy it?
2.Can it do something like the paste only available in X amount of time?
3.Can seller delete their paste? Like require sellers to use their private key to sign a message to verify the delete.
We already made options for what you are talking about and change currency to sell on USD or BTC.

Why do some of you guys scream scam before you have actually looked ? Its a good idea however I feel on bigger orders 3% can be a bit much as the poster above just said.

I also feel you need to add more info to the site. But I am thinking of using it.

We changed our rules about fees, we are taking 0% fees, you will receive 100% of payment.

That sounds good but if it is zero then how will you benefit and make a good profit ? Or will you use ads or some other form of revenue ?
Actually we can take in charge server invoices and all other things.
In the futur purhapse we will make some ads.

What do you mean server invoices ?
And other things ?

Server invoice mean the price we pay monthly for the server, and other things like extra bandwidth, cloudflare plan, etc...

As mentioned before, there is an issue of trust of the poster. I'd hate to fork up some bits only to see an ascii of a penis. The last thing you need are people ruining the concept from the beginning. To fix this I'd recommend the following:

Enable an account login requirement. Each account should have a profile page automatically generated for them with a summary of all bins. Each bin should have an upvote/downvote option for those that purchase to rate the item. The overall rating of the user should be visible on their profile page just like other services like eBay that call into question the trust of the poster. This is the only way to give users a chance because offsite vetting is just too nocuous. This means users will have to slowly build up their reputation before trying to sell high priced bins. Some people are already posting for 0.1 BTC which is rediculous imo, a first post should be a building block, something like 1000 satoshi for example, at most... maybe.

I think this has great potential and something you can monetize down the line once it becomes popular. But users need a reputation system. I daresay that if you don't, then someone else will because with a rep system, this could be real good.

BTW, I did notice an issue with one of the bins, the content was showing as "bought" even though I did not buy it (it was just an ascii of a penis).
Great options, will try to add them from time to time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: