Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
bryceweiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

If you go to page 23 of this thread you will see this obvious socket puppet of Weiner already clumsily denied being so. He also denied the fraud he committed against his dead parents meager estate. Look it up, Boone County in Kentucky. Also looks to be an active warrant out there too, which is for no-showing when he was to answer up to the court about his theft.
Lmfao

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samwise_smells_a_scam

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:39:21 PM

If you go to page 23 of this thread you will see this obvious socket puppet of Weiner already clumsily denied being so. He also denied the fraud he committed against his dead parents meager estate. Look it up, Boone County in Kentucky. Also looks to be an active warrant out there too, which is for no-showing when he was to answer up to the court about his theft.
Lmfao

ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:38:38 AM

Well, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that quite a few of those statements actually were made by you, Bryce, but let's leave that aside.

You think I'm Bryce. 😂😂🤣

You're fucking hilarious and so confused. You will be SO mad when you realize how much of a dumbass you are.

Yes, I'm tired enough of your foolishness that I'm resorting to name calling. Deal with it.  Roll Eyes

bryceweiner

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:16:06 AM

Lmfao

https://ibb.co/42k9VKv

Next time don’t get people all excited about an open warrant when the cases are “Inactive”.

Your capacity for fraud seems better than mine. Bored now.
bryceweiner

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:20:43 AM

This thread is not self moderated *specifically* so crypto morons will leave a standing record of just how stupid they areally are. 47 pages of gold so far.
Samwise_smells_a_scam

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:28:50 AM

Lmfao

Next time don’t get people all excited about an open warrant when the cases are “Inactive”.

Yeah except both cases are clearly marked "active" 1/10

You're here replying in an effort to misdirect from your fraud.

Here the link: https://kcoj.kycourts.net/kyecourts/login/guestlogin

Anyone can plug your name in and see for themselves.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:45:38 AM

This thread is not self moderated *specifically* so crypto morons will leave a standing record of just how stupid they areally are. 47 pages of gold so far.

It's been fun.  Cheesy

bryceweiner

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:49:12 AM

Lmfao

Yeah except both cases are clearly marked "active" 1/10

You're here replying in an effort to misdirect from your fraud.

Here the link: https://kcoj.kycourts.net/kyecourts/login/guestlogin

Anyone can plug your name in and see for themselves.
. I want you to spend money to get the records.
throwawaytao

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:35:40 AM

Well, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that quite a few of those statements actually were made by you, Bryce, but let's leave that aside.

You think I'm Bryce. 😂😂🤣

You're fucking hilarious and so confused. You will be SO mad when you realize how much of a dumbass you are.

Yes, I'm tired enough of your foolishness that I'm resorting to name calling. Deal with it.  Roll Eyes

I'll just note that you've in no way responded to the actually substance of the post.

Yes, this project has an unfortunate tendency to be consistently juuuuust ahead of a major break-out. Just stick around a little more, buy or fund a little more stuff, wait a little longer. We'll SOON be mooning. And then have a completely undeserved spat of bad luck due to circumstances completely out of your control. It's the SEC, it's the exchanges, it's your clients, it's the market, it's the hired developers, it's the partners, it's the community not doing enough or doing the wrong thing or moving in the wrong direction. You never do anything wrong. You're always ahead of the curve, the smartest people around, massively influential and just need the rest of the world to see your brilliance.

Meanwhile, you tend to consistently misrepresent the progress and/or history of the project, by claiming that the raising of $100k instead of $30M was intentional, that all sorts of things were intentionally built as "experiments" or "proofs-of-concept" rather than, well, just not working or being good ideas in the first place. That AltMarket will be coming SOON, when it must have been completely obvious even at the time that it was no where near finished (July 4th? Really?).

As for the Tao-exclusivity of future sales - that doesn't sound like it would help sales? Why would any artist agree to tie themselves to the price of a basically untraded cryptocurrency? Why would fans go through the hassle of getting TAO instead of just joining a fanclub or Patreon or something similar?

What makes you think that AltMarket could handle the sudden influx of volume when it can't even get up and running in the first place?
presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:20:03 AM

Lmfao

Bryce. Both cases are currently active, hence the bolded green font.

So, care to explain what happened before we do it for you?
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:01:14 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 12:17:50 PM by ACGCrypto

You think I'm Bryce. 😂😂🤣

Yes, I'm tired enough of your foolishness that I'm resorting to name calling. Deal with it.  Roll Eyes

I'll just note that you've in no way responded to the actually substance of the post.

Yes, this project has an unfortunate tendency to be consistently juuuuust ahead of a major break-out. Just stick around a little more, buy or fund a little more stuff, wait a little longer. We'll SOON be mooning. And then have a completely undeserved spat of bad luck due to circumstances completely out of your control. It's the SEC, it's the exchanges, it's your clients, it's the market, it's the hired developers, it's the partners, it's the community not doing enough or doing the wrong thing or moving in the wrong direction. You never do anything wrong. You're always ahead of the curve, the smartest people around, massively influential and just need the rest of the world to see your brilliance.

Meanwhile, you tend to consistently misrepresent the progress and/or history of the project, by claiming that the raising of $100k instead of $30M was intentional, that all sorts of things were intentionally built as "experiments" or "proofs-of-concept" rather than, well, just not working or being good ideas in the first place. That AltMarket will be coming SOON, when it must have been completely obvious even at the time that it was no where near finished (July 4th? Really?).

As for the Tao-exclusivity of future sales - that doesn't sound like it would help sales? Why would any artist agree to tie themselves to the price of a basically untraded cryptocurrency? Why would fans go through the hassle of getting TAO instead of just joining a fanclub or Patreon or something similar?

What makes you think that AltMarket could handle the sudden influx of volume when it can't even get up and running in the first place?

Your "substance" was directed at Bryce, so why would I answer it? I am not Bryce. I haven't misrepresented anything at any point. I have no insider information; I relay what I read in the slack and or the discord so people who are not there know the latest info. My statements are all phrased carefully to indicate the level of certainty I have about the details of whatever I'm relaying, if you can't pick up on that nuance that's not my problem.

The initial coin sales are not, to my knowledge [see the language I use to indicate my level of understanding of what I'm talking about?]  going to be restricted to Tao. That is only in the open market afterwards when Tao becomes the base for trading pairs. This is the same as BTC. People want to buy an alt, they need BTC. Same thing. The'll be able to buy it right there on AM using their bank accounts and then buy ODBcoin or whatever. And it can be an automated trade with a simplified interface so they just type in how many USD they want to spend to buy an artist's coin and the dollars are converted to Tao and then to the artist coin without them even seeing it.

Currently anyone participating in a coin sale can hook their bank account up to the site via Plaid and use their local fiat currency (USD and I think CAD for now) as well as BTC and ETH to purchase the coin like ODBcoin. I bought some and it was very simple, as it should be to be easy for non-crypto people which I'll remind you is the target audience.

Why would they use Patreon?  Because the fans will want to buy what the artist is selling, so if the artist says AltMarket, or ODBcoin.com or Patreon, that's where they go. Is that not obvious? I mean, really?

Virtual servers can be scaled. And obviously in the proposed scenario of a sudden influx of volume, it would be up and running, so good for you. You've opened your mind to the reality of what's to come. You're getting there.  Cheesy

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:54:55 PM

You think I'm Bryce. 😂😂🤣

Yes, I'm tired enough of your foolishness that I'm resorting to name calling. Deal with it.  Roll Eyes

Your "substance" was directed at Bryce, so why would I answer it? I am not Bryce. I haven't misrepresented anything at any point. I have no insider information; I relay what I read in the slack and or the discord so people who are not there know the latest info. My statements are all phrased carefully to indicate the level of certainty I have about the details of whatever I'm relaying, if you can't pick up on that nuance that's not my problem.

The initial coin sales are not, to my knowledge [see the language I use to indicate my level of understanding of what I'm talking about?]  going to be restricted to Tao. That is only in the open market afterwards when Tao becomes the base for trading pairs. This is the same as BTC. People want to buy an alt, they need BTC. Same thing. The'll be able to buy it right there on AM using their bank accounts and then buy ODBcoin or whatever. And it can be an automated trade with a simplified interface so they just type in how many USD they want to spend to buy an artist's coin and the dollars are converted to Tao and then to the artist coin without them even seeing it.

Currently anyone participating in a coin sale can hook their bank account up to the site via Plaid and use their local fiat currency (USD and I think CAD for now) as well as BTC and ETH to purchase the coin like ODBcoin. I bought some and it was very simple, as it should be to be easy for non-crypto people which I'll remind you is the target audience.

Why would they use Patreon?  Because the fans will want to buy what the artist is selling, so if the artist says AltMarket, or ODBcoin.com or Patreon, that's where they go. Is that not obvious? I mean, really?

Virtual servers can be scaled. And obviously in the proposed scenario of a sudden influx of volume, it would be up and running, so good for you. You've opened your mind to the reality of what's to come. You're getting there.  Cheesy

Then comes the next question - Why would artist use a service that apparently eats half their earnings for a worse user experience, when Kickstarter and Patreon charge way less for less hassle?
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:56:49 AM

You think I'm Bryce. 😂😂🤣

Then comes the next question - Why would artist use a service that apparently eats half their earnings for a worse user experience, when Kickstarter and Patreon charge way less for less hassle?

I think that's a somewhat apples to oranges comparison because they work a bit differently, but I tell you what. Bryce has just announced there's going to be a Hangout on Friday night and he's invited me and a few of the other community members to join in. If the livestream doesn't answer your questions, I'll do my best in a reply here over the weekend.

I'll post more details about it later when I have them.

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:20:19 AM

I think that's a somewhat apples to oranges comparison because they work a bit differently,

Differently how? Specifically, what additional benefits does the artist get that would motivate them to give up a siginificant portion of money to Bryce et. al.? Cause as far as I can tell, they get neverending additional obligations ("proof of fan") to anyone who has ever held a certain amount of their cryptocurrency, for no actual gain apart from the money from the initial sale (which, as mentioned, they can do cheaper and easier as a kickstarter or similar).

In other news, I see some fancy graphic that is posted in Slack and Discord, and, again it's just full of inaccurate or misleading statements.

The launch was not "capped at $100 000".

AltMarket, Inc was not founded in 2017, but 2014

And only by a very generous reading could you claim that Tao has a "market price" of 5099 sat (or, for that matter, that it started trading at 151 sat). A more realistic reading gives you around 1000 sat on release, and around 3-4000 currently.

Seriously.

And then there's the other stuff...
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:42:32 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 11:05:37 AM by ACGCrypto

I think that's a somewhat apples to oranges comparison because they work a bit differently,

Differently how? Specifically, what additional benefits does the artist get that would motivate them to give up a siginificant portion of money to Bryce et. al.? Cause as far as I can tell, they get neverending additional obligations ("proof of fan") to anyone who has ever held a certain amount of their cryptocurrency, for no actual gain apart from the money from the initial sale (which, as mentioned, they can do cheaper and easier as a kickstarter or similar).

In other news, I see some fancy graphic that is posted in Slack and Discord, and, again it's just full of inaccurate or misleading statements.

And only by a very generous reading could you claim that Tao has a "market price" of 5099 sat (or, for that matter, that it started trading at 151 sat). A more realistic reading gives you around 1000 sat on release, and around 3-4000 currently.

Seriously.

Dude, you are clearly living in an alternate reality of your own imagination.  What is wrong with you? 😂

The market price was the actual effing last trade price on the active market at the time he made the image: https://qtrade.io/market/TAO_BTC  
Do you not even know how to use Blockfolio or check the order books?? 🤣

Bryce is probably calculating from the ATL which I think was around 140-150 sats. From memory, the sale brought in about $100,000 there were what 30,000,000 Tao disbursed which gives you about $0.0033 per coin. Pretty sure the price of BTC was somewhere around $580 or so at the time. Where are you getting your numbers from?  

Watch the livestream on Friday, you confused silly person.  Cheesy

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:08:49 PM

Seriously.

Dude, you are clearly living in an alternate reality of your own imagination.  What is wrong with you? 😂

The market price was the actual effing last trade price on the active market at the time he made the image: https://qtrade.io/market/TAO_BTC  

Bryce is probably calculating from the ATL which I think was around 140-150 sats. From memory, the sale brought in about $100,000 there were what 30,000,000 Tao disbursed which gives you about $0.0033 per coin. Pretty sure the price of BTC was somewhere around $580 or so at the time. Where are you getting your numbers from?  

To be clear, the only sale at 5099 sat was for *drumroll* 10 tao.

So a whole 2 dollars worth of tao has been traded at that price. Congratulations! Meanwhile, in the real world, all the major trades (before and after that peak) have happened at around 2-3.5k sats.

Ah, ATL is "initial trading price" now? I guess that's good news for various assets that were massively overvalued at launch.

The point here is: for an asset with such an extremely noisy market as TAO (you can literally push the market up or down by massive amounts with a single sale), it's hardly honest to measure ATL to ATH and claim that as the norm.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:40:31 AM

To be clear, the only sale at 5099 sat was for *drumroll* 10 tao.

So a whole 2 dollars worth of tao has been traded at that price. Congratulations! Meanwhile, in the real world, all the major trades (before and after that peak) have happened at around 2-3.5k sats.

Ah, ATL is "initial trading price" now? I guess that's good news for various assets that were massively overvalued at launch.

The point here is: for an asset with such an extremely noisy market as TAO (you can literally push the market up or down by massive amounts with a single sale), it's hardly honest to measure ATL to ATH and claim that as the norm.

Gosh, the order books are currently thin and the lack of liquidity makes for a lot of volatility. What an unexpected situation. I personally don't see any reason for him to have included the price stuff anyway, TBH, but the way he did it is just basic marketing. You make the best truthful claim you can to present what you're marketing in the best way. Whatever man.

See you on the livestream Friday.  Wink

ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:43:07 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 07:06:19 AM by ACGCrypto

Livestream has been postponed. Tentatively set to same time on Saturday - 9pm Pacific. Will update the thread later to confirm.

In before predictable comment from throwaway.  Angry Grin

throwawaytao

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:49:45 PM

Livestream has been postponed. Tentatively set to same time on Saturday - 9pm Pacific. Will update the thread later to confirm.

http://acgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/Bryce-fell-asleep-2019-03.jpg

In before predictable comment from throwaway.  Angry Grin

You know, I wasn't even gonna comment, but I guess at least for once he (you?) assumed responsibility for something going wrong.

So that's a plus.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:19:33 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2019, 07:48:42 AM by ACGCrypto

So if you watched the Hangout and listened to the reveal near the end involving KBLX, then I hope you can see the implications of this for how much Tao will be traded, as well as ODBcoin, and what will be happening to the price of both soon. If you don't get the implications, ThrowawayTao, then I genuinely don't know what you're doing in crypto.  Cheesy

BTW, I hope you liked my shout out to you near the beginning of the livestream.  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4vH8XdyOI

Setting aside how I'm talking to ThrowawayTao, who has earned my tone, please don't feel embarrassed if you're still learning and don't get it.

Serious offer:
Anyone who watches the above recording, listens to Bryce explaining the KBLX marketing plan (and my reaction to hearing it!) who does not understand why this is huge and how this is likely to play out given the economics involved, I will be happy to walk you through it. I'm always happy to answer any honest, good-faith question to the best of my abilities. 

I'm @ACGcrypto on Twitter, so you can @ me there if you want. I don't use it much but will do my best to reply, although I may post my answer here and link to them in my Twitter reply.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: