Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy a branded Genuine Leather Money wallet .  (Read 725 times)
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:32:04 AM

I am looking to buy a genuine leather money wallet for myself. Bought one but its not a genuine leather . Please post if you can buy me one for cheap cost and ship to my address in india.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seven2smoke

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:50:47 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 06:11:34 PM by seven2smoke

What about this leather money wallet :

The Price   is  7.29 $
If you are interested Please PM me for details.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:24:49 AM

The Total Price to india (include shipping) is  7.29 $

Please post some more pics of that wallet like inner part , back side , etc. Also do you have some more varieties buddy. Let me know what brands wallet you have. I will select and order it from you.

seven2smoke

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:25:29 PM

Please post some more pics of that wallet like inner part , back side , etc. Also do you have some more varieties buddy. Let me know what brands wallet you have. I will select and order it from you.

I have also this wallet of cowboy  Cheesy

PM me if you like to buy.

Cheers
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:54:24 PM

Cheers

I like the 1st wallet design. So can we go ahead with the deal. Ship the Wallet to my address  and I will make a payment after I received the item.

seven2smoke

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:28:09 PM

Cheers

I like the 1st wallet design. So can we go ahead with the deal. Ship the Wallet to my address  and I will make a payment after I received the item.
I will PM you.
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:51:35 PM

Use escrow don't just send him an item and expect him to pay after he gets it. He doesn't have enough trust built up for that kind of purchasing.

Buddy,  I have already done these types of purchases on forum.  And I am an old member of this forum. I am a full member just bcoz I lost my account which got hacked in January 24th 2016.

I have bought 2-3 memory cards from user " lottery248 " and he sent me the item first , then I sent him  payment.

If you feel unsafe , you can verify it from " lottery248 " or we can use escrow.

seven2smoke

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:13:43 PM

Use escrow don't just send him an item and expect him to pay after he gets it. He doesn't have enough trust built up for that kind of purchasing.

Buddy,  I have already done these types of purchases on forum.  And I am an old member of this forum. I am a full member just bcoz I lost my account which got hacked in January 24th 2016.

I have bought 2-3 memory cards from user " lottery248 " and he sent me the item first , then I sent him  payment.

If you feel unsafe , you can verify it from " lottery248 " or we can use escrow.
How can be used escrow?
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:16:10 PM

Buddy,  I have already done these types of purchases on forum.  And I am an old member of this forum. I am a full member just bcoz I lost my account which got hacked in January 24th 2016.

I have bought 2-3 memory cards from user " lottery248 " and he sent me the item first , then I sent him  payment.

How can be used escrow?

letyouearn2 sends the money to the escrow, escrow confirms, you send the leather wallet to letyouearn2, then when letyouearn2 receives the leather wallet the escrow releases the money to you. It's simple!
P.S I'm also interested, where are you shipping from?
seven2smoke

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:32:10 PM

Buddy,  I have already done these types of purchases on forum.  And I am an old member of this forum. I am a full member just bcoz I lost my account which got hacked in January 24th 2016.

I have bought 2-3 memory cards from user " lottery248 " and he sent me the item first , then I sent him  payment.

How can be used escrow?

letyouearn2 sends the money to the escrow, escrow confirms, you send the leather wallet to letyouearn2, then when letyouearn2 receives the leather wallet the escrow releases the money to you. It's simple!
Thanks for the explanation but
The ''escrow'' is a Trusted person here or what?
I ship from china.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:45:02 PM

How can be used escrow?

Thanks for the explanation but
The ''escrow'' is a Trusted person here or what?
I ship from china.

Maybe you should hire trusted escrows from this site. I'm trying to find the link for that, But try to explore this forum. There is a thread about the trusted escrows. That'll make your transaction more secure.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:04:29 AM

escrow is here. however, i will send the redeem key when releasing the fund. i will use the multisig wallet.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:18:20 AM

Remember,  always hire a most trusted , well known and a experienced Escrow of this forum to make your deal went safe and smooth.  I will recommend " SebastianJu " .
forgot to tell, but i had trading records with the op. like selling him some microSD cards for.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: