Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide to listing on GLBSE  (Read 1017 times)
Nefario (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 12:03:33 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2011, 01:55:25 AM by Nefario

Here is the guide to listing a company or asset on GLBSE.com https://glbse.com/listing.rhtml

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripper234
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Ron Gross

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 03:21:17 PM

Is GLBSE itself on GLBSE?
Is it well funded enough right now?

If I were you, I'd run forward at full steam. First goal would be to put up a shitty looking yet workable website as a frontend.
People like graphs...

I would be working on it full steam, and hire experienced, top notch web developers to help out.

GLBSE can be huge. You have the first mover advantage. GLBSE is simply revolutionary in its potential, but ... as we're seeing with TradeHill, first mover might not be enough. You can't remain in stagnation.

At "bitcoin speeds", my feeling over the last month or so is that GLBSE is in relative stagnation.
I'm sure you're not siting idly, and working hard ... but the fact no web frontend is ready yet means you're putting your steam in the wrong direction.

Release early, release often. Shortening is an advanced feature, shouldn't be the 2nd on your roadmap.

If you're missing funds to hire good web devs, raise money. I'd personally be willing to put a nice sum of BTC towards this.
I don't know if GLBSE itself is traded on GLBSE, but if it's not, it definitely should be, and I want in ... provided you're willing to consider the content of this post and really push it forward hard.

Also, I took the liberty of opening a User Voice forum for GLBSE.
http://glbse.uservoice.com/

If you pm me your email, I'll happily transfer admin of it to you.

All the best,
Ron

Please do not pm me, use ron@bitcoin.org.il instead
Mastercoin Executive Director
Co-founder of the Israeli Bitcoin Association
Nefario (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2011, 11:50:53 AM

Is GLBSE itself on GLBSE?
Is it well funded enough right now?

If I were you, I'd run forward at full steam. First goal would be to put up a shitty looking yet workable website as a frontend.
People like graphs...

I would be working on it full steam, and hire experienced, top notch web developers to help out.

GLBSE can be huge. You have the first mover advantage. GLBSE is simply revolutionary in its potential, but ... as we're seeing with TradeHill, first mover might not be enough. You can't remain in stagnation.

At "bitcoin speeds", my feeling over the last month or so is that GLBSE is in relative stagnation.
I'm sure you're not siting idly, and working hard ... but the fact no web frontend is ready yet means you're putting your steam in the wrong direction.

Release early, release often. Shortening is an advanced feature, shouldn't be the 2nd on your roadmap.

If you're missing funds to hire good web devs, raise money. I'd personally be willing to put a nice sum of BTC towards this.
I don't know if GLBSE itself is traded on GLBSE, but if it's not, it definitely should be, and I want in ... provided you're willing to consider the content of this post and really push it forward hard.

Also, I took the liberty of opening a User Voice forum for GLBSE.
http://glbse.uservoice.com/

If you pm me your email, I'll happily transfer admin of it to you.

All the best,
Ron

Hey ripper, thanks for the post.

So right now glbse is owned by BitcoinGlobal, and no the shares are not on the exchange yet, they will be however we have some requirements for our shares that means we have to wait for our implementation of smart contracts.

At the moment we don't need funding (at least not for GLBSE) however we will be looking for funding for one or two of our other projects (Bitdrop, Nomicoin, and CryptoCloud), and we'll be listing shares on GLBSE for that(shares for each project).

Happily this college term is coming to a close(I'm a teacher, not a student) and I will be able to spend some real time working on GLBSE (everything we have so far I've done in what little spare time Ive got after my normal job, extra part time work, and my family). So we'll see a lot of features soon enough. I'm also hoping to be able to work full time on this project in the near future (after college term starts), and I'll see what the options available to do so over the next couple of weeks. Also I've gotten some help from other developers I've hired, and will be hiring more.

In terms of development, feast your eyes on THIS(it's our web client, I've not put it on the home page as I want to make a good few improvements before doing so)

Email is in my profile, doctor.nefario@gmail.com

I've also hired someone to work on the documentation.

The roadmap is in no particular order.

In short I agree with you, and I'm doing my best, but I'm limited for a number of reasons.

If you want to help (oh god I could use good help, someone who gets shit done) that would be great, pm me your skillset and how involved you want to get. I could really use a right hand man for a lot of this.

Nefario.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: