Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worst decision you will ever make?  (Read 7681 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:30:24 PM

My worst decision was playing in bustabit.com site and then playing in dice game and losing most of the coins, after that i found one of the script in bustabit and recovered the lost bitcoin, and now only doing sports betting as i have some knowledge about cricket and by following my instinct i have made a good profit.
Hey friend 90% of us have made the same mistake but the bright point for you is that you realized that gambling is wrong and if you see in gambling section there are most people who still gamble and they will regret later Sad . My worst I can not choose since I made terrible ones.

As a newbie I lost many times in gambling in the past, every time I used to feel that this time I will win it big and recover the past losses, but unfortunately that day never came and I kept on loosing more and more.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:34:35 PM

The worst mistake that I have made I would say is believing in a HYIP scheme when i first started out in using bitcoin.
I made the little amount that I had from faucets and put it all into one of these investment sites.
They started paying for the first two weeks but then it slowly died and stopped with the increments to my account all the sudden. I made almost what I had put in but still lost 10mbtc of my bitcoins.
Never again will I trust in those HYIP sites. They are only in it for making money or in this case bitcoin for themselves. Embarrassed

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:38:00 PM

I so far haven't had any serious decisions that went poorly for me in recent memory, thank goodness, but I have loss some money to random addresses due to me inputting the wrong address in my send feature, however that's only something like $2-3 that I've lost, so nothing major.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:06:59 AM

Instead of going for dice, I will prefer to go for sports betting as there is always an chance to make profits in it you can read the game and if you have good strategy.
Yup , unlike the other gambling games , sports betting has expert tipster in this forum so you can get good amount if you pick right choices for your bet , as sports betting is the easiest gambling games than dice , slot , and blackjacks where the most of games is based of luck
I think betting is not the only option is you are not going to invest in doublers, because you can stock the bitcoins and then wait for the price to increase.
The best decision I personally ever made with bitcoins was to buy some bitcoins when price was 200$ around.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:45:35 AM

Well that's a simple question lol worst decision was selling bitcoin very very cheap which I prefer not to talk about because it still stings, and the best decision was to actually look into bitcoin, cause it make me a good portion of money and entertainment
drwtsn32

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:03:23 AM

I so far haven't had any serious decisions that went poorly for me in recent memory, thank goodness, but I have loss some money to random addresses due to me inputting the wrong address in my send feature, however that's only something like $2-3 that I've lost, so nothing major.

I'm just wondering, how did you get wrong with the address? If you have invented a random address out of nothing it will probably fail to send and you will get your coins back, right? Unless, you had copied the wrong address (but a valid address) that was not supposed to be sent to.
drwtsn32

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:13:24 AM

The worst decision  i ever made with ny bitcoin is to put all of ot on gambling but luckily at that time i am not earning that much than now and luckily i also learned from that mistake

That was not a mistake. You've chosen to put it all out of your own will. Then you will call it a mistake when you lose? So what if you won?
A better term would be a "lesson".  Cheesy
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:30:54 AM

surely you have experienced the worst decisions when using bitcoin?

then what was the best decision?
A bad decision that I made was to buy Bitcoin when the price was way to high but I had the money and I did not really understood it.
If I had more knowledge back then I would have handle it different. 
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:34:55 AM

The worst decision  i ever made with ny bitcoin is to put all of ot on gambling but luckily at that time i am not earning that much than now and luckily i also learned from that mistake

That was not a mistake. You've chosen to put it all out of your own will. Then you will call it a mistake when you lose? So what if you won?

Sometimes we do the things which we are not supposed to do but we don't realize it that time so later on we say that we did a mistake by doing that thing, so we can actually call it a mistake though it teaches you a lesson but at the end it was a mistake done by you.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:57:43 AM

The stupidest and the worst decision i ever had is when i used my hard earn bitcoin and join HYIP, i was tempted by the high return of profit, it cost me 0.3btc, but after that lost i learned my lesson, the best decision i made is joining and investing my fund into bitcoin, until now bitcoin has given me a great profit, although it hasnt enough to support my life but at least i have saving for my future

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:02:04 AM

The stupidest and the worst decision i ever had is when i used my hard earn bitcoin and join HYIP, i was tempted by the high return of profit, it cost me 0.3btc, but after that lost i learned my lesson, the best decision i made is joining and investing my fund into bitcoin, until now bitcoin has given me a great profit, although it hasnt enough to support my life but at least i have saving for my future

Exactly, it has added value to our wealth which can be more valuable in future when price goes higher, and we all have lost our coins in the past either in ponzi or gambling.
betohell

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:05:07 AM

My worst decision was playing in bustabit.com site and then playing in dice game and losing most of the coins, after that i found one of the script in bustabit and recovered the lost bitcoin, and now only doing sports betting as i have some knowledge about cricket and by following my instinct i have made a good profit.
Hey friend 90% of us have made the same mistake but the bright point for you is that you realized that gambling is wrong and if you see in gambling section there are most people who still gamble and they will regret later Sad . My worst I can not choose since I made terrible ones.

As a newbie I lost many times in gambling in the past, every time I used to feel that this time I will win it big and recover the past losses, but unfortunately that day never came and I kept on loosing more and more.
therefore do not try to gamble if you are not ready with all the risks that exist on gambling? I think before you try to gamble you have to know what might happen when you gamble

Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:08:47 AM

Not sure where you got the meaning of mistake but it wasn't the dictionary "an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.
"coming here was a mistake to reply to you because you will probably not learn from it, so I am wrong thinking it might" it was indeed wrong and misguided to gamble what little money the poster above had. AKA a mistake.

OP my worst decision was also to gamble but I dealt with that early on and only play poker now. It balances out because my best decision was taking a jump into crypto in the first place.

relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:12:50 AM

HYIP is really high risk investment like gambling and 0.3 bitcoin investment is really big amount that you lose. My worst decision is when i still newbie about bitcoin and want buy bitcoin, i get scammed by someone because i easily trust someone and it cost me 0.5 bitcoin.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:30:58 AM

HYIP is really high risk investment like gambling and 0.3 bitcoin investment is really big amount that you lose. My worst decision is when i still newbie about bitcoin and want buy bitcoin, i get scammed by someone because i easily trust someone and it cost me 0.5 bitcoin.

Where did you loose 0.5 btc? Did you lend someone or invested in any online site as its really difficult to trust someone in bitcoin world as most of them are ponzi and scam sites.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 11:11:04 AM

The worst decision I made with my bitcoin was investing in a hyip which was paying from a few days and I thought that I could turn my 0.7btc 2 folds in one go in a few days.

But after a few days on the day before my payment the owner ran away and website got closed. After that I've learned my lesson and never invested in that kind of a program.

funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:31:51 PM

i used to lose bitcoins either all the time though right now i stopped gambling and i am actually holding all my bitcoins right now only

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
resilientknight

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:04:52 PM

I actually think it can really give you a good or some bad experiences and, of course, it requires from you a lot of patience and especially self control, if you intend to have good returns.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:07:16 PM

i used to lose bitcoins either all the time though right now i stopped gambling and i am actually holding all my bitcoins right now only

Yes its better not to get greedy and waste money in gambling, as the percentage of loosing will be definitely higher then winning and it should be avoided to save more coins for future.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:37:18 PM

therefore do not try to gamble if you are not ready with all the risks that exist on gambling? I think before you try to gamble you have to know what might happen when you gamble
It's pretty simple. When you gamble, expect to lose so that you will not get disappointed. That also applies to trading. Always expect to lose because there is always that hidden, unexpected factor that will instantly change your chances. I believe that entering into gambling must be a worst decision for many bitcoiners here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: