Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Primedice.com] Primedice 4 Feedback Contest  (Read 4240 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:10:39 PM

Username : ajareseldeop

What i like:

The new layout, and that roll animation, but that's all.. Not much of excitement there. More detailed affiliate data and campaign options is nice addition tho.

What i dont like :

It has nothing to do with pd3 to pd4 "upgrade", but rather basic roll options; Why are we not able to pick range of numbers, instead of
predetermined ones.

Example: I want to bet on 10 % chance, an can do so as over 90 and under 10. Why are we only able to do that ? I want to bet on any range, lets say from 45 to 55,
or 60-70. Simple bet odds slider would be enough imo ?!

Another thing that bothers me is that there is no stop on xyz loss on automated betting, or start from beginning after xyz loss streak. By not having any "advanced" options
in automated betting, you are leaving players with no other chance than setting up custom bots, that not so rarely turn out to be malicious.

Thank you for being one of the best for so long, and keep it up!
Cheers
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:48:07 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 08:01:52 PM by Rune

Username : Rune

Please give us a option to have a smaller betting menu so I can see more of the previous bets while I am gambling. (Very annoying)
Please make it so when I double click the chat box it does not prevent me from typing. Right now clicking the chat works but double clicking does not. same with betting!
Please allow me to click my own name in the chat and see my statistics.(also change the "Me" to my actual name in chat .
Please make it so when I click on a bet In my history there is a link to chat button so I don't have to copy and paste the numbers  and add "bet:" behind it and mess up and have to re do it.
Please add more achievements and do something more with them maybe a contest for people who have certain achievements after more are added.
Please add a animation to the cube so it spins green when you win and spins red when you lose it will make it a lot more fun and visually easy to see what happened.
Please fix the friends list so it is useful and you can message people on it. Please fix the sound so when you land a win it plays a win sound.
I have many more ideas if anyone cares
hermesesus

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 12:11:26 AM

Username: hermesesus

1. Add the possibility to choose the unit: satoshi, µBTC, mBTC, BTC
2. The prediction bar (the red/green bar with a cursor) is located too low: I have to scroll down the page to see it
3. When I click on the bet amount, all the amount is selected: I have to click twice just to edit one digit. We should be able to edit directly a part of the amount without clicking twice.
4. With Firefox for Android, I cannot edit "Payout" and "Win chance" boxes
5. You may add a little tutorial/game rules for beginners
hermesesus

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 12:21:31 AM

Username: hermesesus

6. Add a sign which clearly indicates if we won or we lost the bet: I think it is not enough highlighted
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:29:20 AM

why need more feedback while you cant even fix minimal bugs which reported for weeks

pd not working on many web browser
bets are not showing correctly on user end
copying adds extra space in front of it username betid etc.
while autobet running you cant change tabs if you do autobet messed
you cant click bet amount easily it will highlight all instead of clicking part
unignore not working correctly
etc etc
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:35:26 AM

username:omegasun

i really want the old version of PD. because its very classic and mobile data friendly. it only consume few data when using it.
and the game in the previous version is fast and no lags. it is very versatile for all kind of gadgets especially low end gadgets.
unlike new version. it is very lags because the site consume heavy data. it seems the UI consumes a lot of data to load the site.
i cant use the autobet smoothly because it always stop when its running a couple of minutes.
But i like the new update of autobet and its stunning UI. and its function button is very organize.
i suggest that you lower the graphic design in mobile data because it will not run smoothly in heavy details.
we just need to play hassle free. that's all.

regards
Omegasun

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:47:41 AM

Username : brianlee
Honestly i like the new version PD there is many new features who very helpfully compared with the version before the quality very different than the new version. Just it!
Long life PD Cheesy

Thank you
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:51:33 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 07:31:35 AM by janggernaut

Username : adt
The most i like from PD4 is there's sound when our bet win. When got long streak loses on low chance, thats very refreshing when i* heard win sound. Other thing is added 2FA is a nice improvement too.

I just don't like with chat box, its very boring. Full of white colour.

Maybe adding for auto mute bot for someone who say "give me", "send me" or posting their address in chat would be more cool.
feedo

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:40:23 AM

Username: positive

Feedback : i missed many feautures on the side like stats, profile, faucet, and seed checker, it was so easy to enter these features instead of going to account then searching for them.

i like the result bar but my bets list is far from the rolling panel in such way that i have to zoom out my browser to 67% so that i can see only the first 3 or 4 lines.

the chat in pd3 was much better and faster, in pd4 sometimes my comment doesn't appear in the chat box even after i try to send it many times and refresh the page.

i like the improvement in security and privacy.

i notice a small bug: every time i login to my account i get an upside pop up windows
that i made some achivements, even after uncheck (Show notification on achievements) from my account settings.

i like to see the max betting button in other place or far from 2x button.

i like to see additional useful bars like a bar for latest bitcoin news, btc live price,,,, a bar for pd related annoucements and new contests,,

i like to see some kind of wallet services so that members can exchange altcoins or e-currencies,, e-cards...etc safely.

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:12:11 AM

Username : madara

I like when I can change background image , would be better if I can change background image with my own image  Cheesy
I'm also looking for feature on auto bet ==> " STOP betting when profit / loss on .... "
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:30:01 AM

Username:maleficent
I love newest design UI login,added chaptha thats more secure and good looking as far now.

I like newest interface PD now,more colourfull
terrakium

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:37:36 AM

Username: Terrakiumm

Hey there

Always loved betting on primedice 3 or 4, whatever version it was, always felt like it was provably fair for real. It has a nice community even though beggars are increasingly coming.

Well I guess as improvements you guys should work on that faucet limit. I've been waiting for more than 30 hours and I still can't claim it.
(Plus, sometimes the site becomes laggy when I roll the dice even though my connection is fast.)
Also, I miss the rainbot so much. You guys should work a rainbot that calculates who deserves it the most and maybe try to make it mess around the amount he send. (Like 0.0025 for the guy who deserves it the most then 0.001, 0.00075, 0.0005)
Maybe a kind of algorithm?

But yes. It's only a suggestion, it's up to you guys. First you've got to work on minor bugs before adding new features. I won't talk to you about these bugs, I guess other primedice users will tell you about these (if it's not already done) plus these are minor and I don't care since it works pretty fine for me. lol

YOU SHOULD FINE AN ANDROID DEV, who could make an android app. It would be sooo cool. Like the mobile version is great but an app would be so cool.

I guess I've said it all. Thanks Primedice! Good luck yall. Peace
genioxe

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:55:57 AM

Username : Genioxe1

A Happy user of primedice, played primedice from 2014, since than too much thing changed (mostly in good way)..

I was kinda depressed with new faucet limit policy but side by side i am happy with new features like autobet via mobile, and like private tips...

With the frequent giveaway by our admin, its a bright thing to be a part of primedice community.... Yours geni (happy primedicer).. Happy rollin'
SimplyRouge2

Activity: 1078
Merit: 512

Stakes Discord https://discord.gg/mZYDbZn

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 10:07:12 AM

Username : SamnmyA123

The site appears to be rolling much faster now, which is great.  Plus I'm glad to see the promotions are back around Smiley
For the user account age which is 180+ days old for my account, it does not show the correct age of the account.  Is anyone else expierencing this?
All rolls and my rolls are too low on the screen.  It makes it tough to play when I am looking at the history.
The previous version 3 of PD used to bet by default on lower numbers.  Now in PD version 4,  by default its higher.  This is confusing for me, a long term player.
I mute sounds, so not sure if I have won or lost any rolls easily as the green red/bar appears to be delayed with the results due to the aninimations. 
I liked to be able to see my session stats in previous version 3 .  This appears to have been removed from the current version 4.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:10:39 AM

Username: XavierBank

Feedback: There is no doubt that PrimeDice is one of the most reputed dice websites ever. The Moderators and the Admin Stunna are great and friendly to the members of PrimeDice. I am an old user and love the website.
In addition to the amazing features already provided, I would like add a few more suggestions:
1. Users will be able to tip a minimum amount of 0.0002BTC to members and the minimum tip amount will keep increasing with wager.
2. The auto betting feature should be made more advanced with the option to randomise client seed, change odds after certain bets, Stop after a          
    certain loss, alternate high or low rolls.
3. Smileys should be allowed in chat. Also, PvP should be brought back. More chat languages should be added.
4. The PrimeCoin or Dogecoin or Litecoin or other crypto-currencies should be added.
5. The option of selecting range of betting should be added. For example:
Place a bet of chance 98% from 1 to 99 or from 2 to 99.99 and not simply 0 to 98. This increases scope of users.
6. Make a lite version of your website for those whose Network is slow.
7. Make the rainbot more active.
8. Stay as the best Dice site forever Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:58:05 PM

Username : ndnhc

1. I have to solve captcha to login  Shocked
2. I unlock the Star Achievement everyday.
3. I like the moving slider-with-arrows-thingy (when animations are off. When it is on, it pauses at random places and then mistake it for the result.)
4. Not that easy to Log out anymore with a single click.
5. There is still a Change the language option with just English.
6. Faster rolls.
7. Neat interface
8 Good new privacy features.

Love the new PD4 (as well as PD3 Grin)
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:42:28 AM

+ more feedback
hotkeys dont work and that should be fixed, sound works on loss only, sometimes page knows to on full blue when moving mouse on chat/playing screen.
and maybe adding random fee for withdrawing something like this http://prntscr.com/bzcjal (but this is in mbtcs)
regards.
-Katerniko1
ie007cheung

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:12:39 AM

Username : cheungwin

I really want to see the live stats on the side while playing. Now in PD4, I have to view the stats in a separate page, and some stats are not live stats and need to keep refleshing the page. This is not good enough.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:47:18 AM

Username : maat

I miss my faucet. Since there is a faucet limit(50 claims a day) I hope stunna will restore the minimum wagered for faucet to start to increase back to 1 BTC again!

funbitcoins

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Let's have fun!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 11:21:22 AM

Username : funfundice

I suggest that users should be allowed to disable animation by default.

Now pd4 animation is enabled by default. So if I want to disable it, I must disable it everytime I login.

There should be a setting that allows users to select if they want to enable or disable animation, so that users do not need to disable it everytime they login.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: