Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About binary options and forex  (Read 1256 times)
Tlee88 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:37:51 PM

Hi ,
This is a thread to discuss any personal experience with binary options and forex . I had tried forex and binary before options and it was awesome even if i didnt profit  Roll Eyes , but i can i see there are new services online to give signals and all of that stuff via email an text messages by cellphone . So has anyone tried good services online ? Please let me know the accuracy of the signal service , some have 65% or 75%! are they real ?

Feel free to comment anything or ask anything ! Im planning to invest 300$ with a service called franco trading , soon ill post results.

Thanks in advance Cheesy

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snooz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:46:37 AM

Hi ,
This is a thread to discuss any personal experience with binary options and forex . I had tried forex and binary before options and it was awesome even if i didnt profit  Roll Eyes , but i can i see there are new services online to give signals and all of that stuff via email an text messages by cellphone . So has anyone tried good services online ? Please let me know the accuracy of the signal service , some have 65% or 75%! are they real ?

Feel free to comment anything or ask anything ! Im planning to invest 300$ with a service called franco trading , soon ill post results.

Thanks in advance Cheesy

I have tried recently, the first thing to do is to find some good binary options and forex brokers, then you can try to invest, but I think it is really difficult to earn money, good luck!
truckerJoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

your people

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:28:53 AM

bro - from personal experience (more than 10 yrs) - if you want to make money on forex open an ecn account - minimum deposit is 10 grand
you cannot expect to deposit a couple of hundos an make millions
difference is that with a real ecn account (interactive brokers, bank of america/merill lynch) you trade on the real communication network and banks are the contragents, there is no dealing desk to post trades against you so that you lose and you see the name of the financial institutions that you trade with
binary options are a major scam
they recently closed the biggest options binary options broker for fraud of billions of dollars
trade real market call/put options - theyre the financial instrument carrying the smallest risk to the trader
i hope this was helpful

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
bokobit79

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 04:19:37 PM

My biggest success with binary options was 3600% profit in 3 weeks (15 days of active trading), the next time I invested I made 2900% profit in 4 days, but then I blew it. I can agree there are many brokers that are scam and this is the problem, but I have been trading for 3 years and I never had problems and I am profitable. I don't trade all the time, only occasionally.

I think that the best strategy, at least what works for me, is taking the high risk with high frequency trading and then withdraw the profits when you make for example 1000% profit. Then go back with minimum investment and try to repeat the performance.

I also just found out that a new platform is opening soon, that is not a broker, but a 'binary exchange' where you can trade against other traders. This is especially interesting for people who are afraid of scam brokers.

I haven't been trading for a while now, but this sounds very promising, because the return rates are also higher, and I think this is the broker I want to try out.

Will try to remember and post back my experience once this starts. You can get more info about trade equal here: Tradequal review - website ...

I tride some signals but most is scam and doesn't work ... I trade by technical analysis that I learned by myself , mostly with Forex ...
Lunatica

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:43:01 PM

I would like to offer you to check CherryTrade review about best binary options brokers and their services.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:16:38 PM

I prefer use forex rather than binary. Try Instaforex or hotforex. That's good place and have community too.
trader70

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:53:25 AM

Hello  Wink ,

I've just read a NADEX review , and I think they the only regulated binary options broker in USA. Others brokers are offshore, and mostly don't accept residents in United States.
Furthermore NADEX provide free demo accounts and all funds are in a US bank accounts.
mrjersey03

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:03:47 AM

EmbarrassedI prefer use forex rather than binary. because forex is better!
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 02:07:43 AM

I tried Nadex recently to see if my trading skills would help me win the binaries.  I doubled my money pretty quickly, and then I lost it all. It seems a lot more like gambling than trading, so I'll stick to trading where there is better risk management. That's the thing with places like Nadex, you can set take-profit levels, but you can't put in a stop loss.

trader70

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:36:13 PM

I tried Nadex recently to see if my trading skills would help me win the binaries.  I doubled my money pretty quickly, and then I lost it all. It seems a lot more like gambling than trading, so I'll stick to trading where there is better risk management. That's the thing with places like Nadex, you can set take-profit levels, but you can't put in a stop loss.

So your experience with NADEX is not good at all ?

DangerousSausage

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:48:05 PM

Forex isnt goid if yoh do t have trusted signals which are sure to happen but sou must have info to get sure signals and witjout that you will lose because it is more worst then unprobably fair gambling.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 12:20:47 AM

So your experience with NADEX is not good at all ?

Nadex themselves and the platform was fine, just not my style of trading gambling.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:26:34 AM

I have tried IQ options as well as Binary.com and still unable to find any similar platforms that work with bitcoins.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:17:17 PM

EA will always fail when trends changes, keep in mind that they are just program to do something under certain circumstances as well. 
its better to just adapt a trading system which you can get from baby pips and try them yourself. All you need is to learn what the indicators can do, what it means when indicators display some thing.. try RSI and MACD.

Crossover method works well for scalpers too. so if you are into binary, scalping strategy would be great to use.

Dahhi

Activity: 238

MERCATOX

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:19:06 PM

Don't forget about IDS binary option guys!

It is a good place for bitcoin binary options trade... you should check it out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: