Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!![ANN][ACES]-ACES COIN- GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY-PURE POS 33%first year!!!  (Read 34914 times)
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:45:21 AM

Just posted about you in the jewels thread so see, I'm letting them know about you too, not just the people on this thread to know about jewels.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15971064#msg15971064

The only mention of gaming on the whole entire announcement is "intended to be worldwide accepted in online games" Yeah, that one is going far! Good job calling out the scam dev on his bullshit.

That's a big reason why I'm warning people to stay away. You don't just wake up one day and say I'm getting into gaming. It doesn't work like that.
You need to be in gaming for a while before you are at the level to do something big like Chris is doing with Jewels.

Well said, but the opportunity ICO funding help people to raise funds for some concept, spend time to learn and develop new things. They may not be aware of the platform before. But as we encourage them with huge ICO funding, they can start their fortune. Some greedy people took it the other way and scam people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smartboydk

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:33:36 AM

Just posted about you in the jewels thread so see, I'm letting them know about you too, not just the people on this thread to know about jewels.

The only mention of gaming on the whole entire announcement is "intended to be worldwide accepted in online games" Yeah, that one is going far! Good job calling out the scam dev on his bullshit.

That's a big reason why I'm warning people to stay away. You don't just wake up one day and say I'm getting into gaming. It doesn't work like that.
You need to be in gaming for a while before you are at the level to do something big like Chris is doing with Jewels.

Well said, but the opportunity ICO funding help people to raise funds for some concept, spend time to learn and develop new things. They may not be aware of the platform before. But as we encourage them with huge ICO funding, they can start their fortune. Some greedy people took it the other way and scam people.

Where the ACES Dev team Huh? now aces ded so don't go aces !!!!
CoinNewbee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:38:30 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 04:47:59 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes

Why ACES gets so much FUD in here? What happened to the dev? ICO did not do well only 1+ btc was collected. That drove the price to bottom.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:52:03 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes

Nice reply to a crappie post!

I'm sure everyone would like to hear from the team, but it's a bit extreme to call it a dead coin considering its not even a month old. FUD? More like weak hands Wink  This is the time to buy in with your spare Satoshi - Satoshi you can afford to lose - and let your bought coins sit on the back burner for a few months. How people freak out over the market of a new coin is ridiculous; I did that when first starting to trade, and now looking back realized I could have made profits in the thousand-fold. I'm not advocating for this coin, just saying it's pointless to worry at this stage of the game!
CoinNewbee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:13:13 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes

I'm sure everyone would like to hear from the team, but it's a bit extreme to call it a dead coin considering its not even a month old. FUD? More like weak hands Wink  This is the time to buy in with your spare Satoshi - Satoshi you can afford to lose - and let your bought coins sit on the back burner for a few months. How people freak out over the market of a new coin is ridiculous; I did that when first starting to trade, and now looking back realized I could have made profits in the thousand-fold. I'm not advocating for this coin, just saying it's pointless to worry at this stage of the game!

They just want a panic dump to get more cheap coins.
JhonTravis (OP)

Activity: 182

customizable alt coin creation services pm

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 06:26:22 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aces/

JhonTravis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 06:27:32 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes

They just want a panic dump to get more cheap coins.

I agree, btw, we arein coin market cap now

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aces/

ofc  Smiley

umairsaleem011

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:09:08 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes

The dev is a scammer and its been proven. I'm going to leave you some bad trust soon too if you keep sanding up for the scammer.

THIS COIN IS A SCAM STAY AWAY.
Saracenis

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:48:27 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes

The dev is a scammer and its been proven. I'm going to leave you some bad trust soon too if you keep sanding up for the scammer.

Aww, captain sandy vagina is here again!
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:53:09 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes

Aww, captain sandy vagina is here again!

The more quotes the merrier because it helps to reinforce to everyone how its a scam.

Thanks for the bump and resize.
jelma

Activity: 717

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:35:37 AM

https://twitter.com/CoinAces/status/765141841872293889
addy aces : AZgt2rnmyPtpur2jgd7Y3uSFGFA4ek5a96  Grin

wait wait, before to make full this thread with addresses(not allowed)
let's gonna put some small rules for the twitter promo for followers

1-text to tweet :
   @CoinAces  @yobit @richiela https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568436.0 AND YOUR ADDRESS
2-visit btct thread and post your review about the coin
3-wait till sunday 10 winners will be selected

waiting a winner announcement
because today is sunday  Cool
JhonTravis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:18:36 AM

https://twitter.com/CoinAces/status/765141841872293889
addy aces : AZgt2rnmyPtpur2jgd7Y3uSFGFA4ek5a96  Grin

wait wait, before to make full this thread with addresses(not allowed)
let's gonna put some small rules for the twitter promo for followers

1-text to tweet :
   @CoinAces  @yobit @richiela https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568436.0 AND YOUR ADDRESS
2-visit btct thread and post your review about the coin
3-wait till sunday 10 winners will be selected

waiting a winner announcement
because today is sunday  Cool

winners  will be announced every tuesday 12.00 gmt Smiley

JhonTravis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:22:26 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes

''The dev is a scammer and its been proven''

can you show us your proofs? or when you realized ACES is an scam?

thankyou in advance Smiley

yours:

jt

JhonTravis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:24:34 AM

Nice FUD   Roll Eyes

''The dev is a scammer and its been proven''

can you show us your proofs? or when you realized ACES is an scam?

thankyou in advance Smiley

yours:

jt

or maybe mr khirotato(yobit nick)??  arn't you feelling well cause you didn't got cheap aces?

isf is any proof,, I am the first interested in hear about

thank you in advance

s.yours:

jt

shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:28:39 AM

so finally it is scam?

Am I spamming? Report me!
JhonTravis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 10:37:22 AM

so finally it is scam?

no,dear, is not team fault what some ico buyers was dumping coins in the first days.

now: situation:price rising.& new releases upcoming

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aces/

shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:42:04 AM

so finally it is scam?

no,dear, is not team fault what some ico buyers was dumping coins in the first days.

now: situation:price rising.& new releases upcoming

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aces/

so what about my loses? any chance of recover

Am I spamming? Report me!
lewis.jr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 11:01:07 AM

Twitter Campaign done

https://twitter.com/BlockchainR
thanks. !
and ,,,,
Everyone can help by filling this Poloniex form

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Data that needs to be filled:

What is the name of the coin? aces
What is the coin's symbol? aces
Please link to the announcement page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568436.0
If the coin has a website, please link it here: upcoming
If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here: http://application.id/explorer/aces/
Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange: Write your own thoughts here
If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here: Write your own thoughts here
Are you the developer of this coin or otherwise affiliated with it? No

Vote for aces on c-cex:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=aces

Tweet to bittrex exchange:

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
https://twitter.com/bittrex
https://twitter.com/richiela

or slack them: https://bittrex.slack.com/messages/general/

yobit!  goog moorning   Grin  congrat to the ICO buyers Smiley
but: Angry please trust the potential of this coin and don't sell cheap
Is a long term coin!!!! could go OVER 5000 SAT soon

task complete dev
JhonTravis (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 01:12:24 PM

Twitter Campaign done

https://twitter.com/BlockchainR
thanks. !
and ,,,,
Everyone can help by filling this Poloniex form

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Data that needs to be filled:

What is the name of the coin? aces
What is the coin's symbol? aces
Please link to the announcement page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568436.0
If the coin has a website, please link it here: upcoming
If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here: http://application.id/explorer/aces/
Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange: Write your own thoughts here
If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here: Write your own thoughts here
Are you the developer of this coin or otherwise affiliated with it? No

Vote for aces on c-cex:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=aces

Tweet to bittrex exchange:

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
https://twitter.com/bittrex
https://twitter.com/richiela

or slack them: https://bittrex.slack.com/messages/general/

yobit!  goog moorning   Grin  congrat to the ICO buyers Smiley
but: Angry please trust the potential of this coin and don't sell cheap
Is a long term coin!!!! could go OVER 5000 SAT soon

task complete dev

thanks buddy, and I want to encourage you guys to vote in ccex 54 votes already!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: