Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】🔴 PokeCoin【POKE】🔴 [x11]🔺 POS 200% 🔺 POW 200K BLOCKS 🔺 + BOUNTIES 🔴  (Read 25877 times)
Blake Birk

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 11:18:50 PM

bought roughly 700k pokecoin's at 3 sats...will hold and see what happens..the wallet seems good though 34 connections

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:24:02 PM

I will pump Poke to 200+ sat for 50 Million Poke.

send it here: PiA62KG88DVq1aMkSmH63TH15fFWwBesXf
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:37:28 PM

I will pump Poke to 200+ sat for 50 Million Poke.

send it here: PiA62KG88DVq1aMkSmH63TH15fFWwBesXf
Pump it to 10sat, so people know you can do it. LOL
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 11:40:46 PM

you'll get roughly 35 million pokecoin if you buy upto 10 sats...way better deal to buy then just take 50 million poke coin and pump up to 200 sats
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 11:43:03 PM

markets are probably slow because its a weekend...give it roughly till after noon Monday to correctly gauge the potential of pokecoin
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:22:03 AM

markets are probably slow because its a weekend...give it roughly till after noon Monday to correctly gauge the potential of pokecoin

The Dev should consider seriously making an android and iOS wallet with his BTC right now and put the craze on a wider reach. Strike while the iron is hot as they say. It does not need to connect this coin to niantic, he can just build an alternative paying medium which can be considered underground/blackmarket for the pokemon go aficionados and use it for their pokemon trading.
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:29:07 AM

The Dev should consider seriously making an android and iOS wallet with his BTC right now and put the craze on a wider reach. Strike while the iron is hot as they say. It does not need to connect this coin to niantic, he can just build an alternative paying medium which can be considered underground/blackmarket for the pokemon go aficionados and use it for their pokemon trading.

If he truly ran, what about community takeover, surely someone got the source before its gone

Edit: Forked it myself, https://github.com/KingArbin/pokecoin

Now if the dev is gone, we have a backup =D

World without fiats!
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:34:35 AM

If he truly ran, what about community takeover, surely someone got the source before its gone

Who said the dev ran already? the source is still available and anyone can get a copy.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:47:00 AM

Who said the dev ran already? the source is still available and anyone can get a copy.

so you dont believe in preparing?

World without fiats!
Blake Birk

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 03:52:21 AM

that's pretty awesome, we should definitely start a circle involving those that invested at 30k - 100 satoshi levels...it kinda sucks for them because there's atleast 51 bitcoin in trades ($33,000 USD) on yobit in a couple of days...so I'm sure those who invested would definitely want to keep this project going...so yeah if the dev did run then I mean we should pick up slack
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:56:19 AM

that's pretty awesome, we should definitely start a circle involving those that invested at 30k - 100 satoshi levels...it kinda sucks for them because there's atleast 51 bitcoin in trades ($33,000 USD) on yobit in a couple of days...so I'm sure those who invested would definitely want to keep this project going...so yeah if the dev did run then I mean we should pick up slack

Just the name branding itself is a great advantage already which is way ahead of the pokemon go related  currencies here in the forum, If you guys need to step and make mobile wallets, give me a PM and we will try to contact someone who can give us this service but we need funds to do so.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:00:44 AM

Lmao!! Get the fcuk out! 200 billion supply, this will go to 1-2 sat lol

Just had to! lmao  Cheesy
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:26:39 AM

LOL what heppens price on yobit seems dumpers action  Grin
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:29:16 AM

Miners' dumping and those people who lost confidence on the coin.. but those people who were able to get Poke below 10 satoshis are lucky.
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:31:38 AM

Just the name branding itself is a great advantage already which is way ahead of the pokemon go related  currencies here in the forum, If you guys need to step and make mobile wallets, give me a PM and we will try to contact someone who can give us this service but we need funds to do so.

I went ahead and contacted a few devs that do work for me occasionally on Coin2, not sure how they will respond but if they do get interested and see the possible potential in this, im sure big things could happen. If the real dev comes back and they still want to help, that would be awesome too.

World without fiats!
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:35:01 AM

I went ahead and contacted a few devs that do work for me occasionally on Coin2, not sure how they will respond but if they do get interested and see the possible potential in this, im sure big things could happen. If the real dev comes back and they still want to help, that would be awesome too.

That is good move on you, well please do share about any updates that will come out of it. Yes the Pokemon Go Craze is just starting, just wait when it will be fully available globally, then we will see new things happening.
rindo

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:03:15 AM

Miners' dumping and those people who lost confidence on the coin.. but those people who were able to get Poke below 10 satoshis are lucky.

yap you're actually i bought some POKE at yobit about 100k and i think will keep hold when price better
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:05:45 AM

That is good move on you, well please do share about any updates that will come out of it. Yes the Pokemon Go Craze is just starting, just wait when it will be fully available globally, then we will see new things happening.

Still waiting to hear back, I am really for this myself, wish I could program, lol.. I'm just a YouTuber/3D model artist, at least by profession. I do run a coin already, but no harm in assisting with others. Especially if there is a lot of potential in them, like you said, the name alone will grab attention.

World without fiats!
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:24:59 AM

This crypto is a good one. Smiley
I like the implementation of SHA-256 so that I can use my left over miners into working some shares. I will start from tonight.

Also it will be better if someone makes a clone of the Pokemon GO game and adds this coin as a reward system.
Lets hope what this can offer in future down the road! Wink
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:36:58 AM

This crypto is a good one. Smiley
I like the implementation of SHA-256 so that I can use my left over miners into working some shares. I will start from tonight.

Also it will be better if someone makes a clone of the Pokemon GO game and adds this coin as a reward system.
Lets hope what this can offer in future down the road! Wink

actually have a source for that in my gethub too if anyone wants to fork it an do that

World without fiats!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: