Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $110 worth of EVGA bucks for $90 in Btc or Ltc  (Read 652 times)
DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 05:16:45 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2013, 05:50:58 AM by DebitMe

Just remembered that I had $110 worth of EVGA bucks sitting around on my account over at EVGA.com from my FaH days, well I am not going to use them so I figured I would sell them.

Basically, I would give you the username and pass for the account (after deleting all of my personal information from it) and let you take control and enter your personal information (aka name and shipping and billing address) and then you can buy whatever you want, if it happens to be more than $110 than you can pay any other way you want.  I dont really care if I get the account back or not, if you dont want it you can delete everything you entered or just keep it, doesnt matter to me.

I have never purchased anything with the account, in fact it has only been used to accrue EVGA bucks from FaH activities.

I will accept Btc or Ltc, price is set at $90 which will be converted to spot price at time of sale.

Any questions feel free to PM or reply.

Thanks!

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: