Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1  (Read 22721 times)
rjcnzy

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:34:08 AM

World without bitcoins will be so much more poor than this world .i cant even imaginate life without bitcoin cryptocurrency in earn money category because without bitcoin for me could be 100x times harder to make money online and withdrawal for own purposes because country fee is 50%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjcnzy

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:26:55 PM

if your country banning bitcoin don't worry
you can still use bitcoin under internet
just sell your bitcoin to your fiat and use it for your life or you can save it for future
goverment will not know your bitcoin activity on internet
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:04:41 PM

The circulation of crypto-currency, in particular bitcoins, is prohibited in very few countries with a backward and non-competitive economy and signs of an authoritarian form of government. In civilized countries, this can not be. China has tried and is trying to limit the circulation of the crypto currency so far, but it has not been banned there and I hope that there will never be such a ban.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:55:51 PM

The government can't ignore something like Bitcoin. It is far too important and way too much money. Honestly, it takes lobbying and governments to be educated to make a decision and accept it.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:34:53 AM

if your country banning bitcoin don't worry
you can still use bitcoin under internet
just sell your bitcoin to your fiat and use it for your life or you can save it for future
goverment will not know your bitcoin activity on internet

How come govt will not know ? Everything is captured on internet so easily they can know what you access and not . Either you have to go to that country and trade it where it's legal or just avoid dealing it . This is what I have heard from friends too .
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:56:05 AM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?
In the country where I live still prohibit on using bitcoin, and bitcoin is still considered unauthorized currency that should not be used to buy anything, this sounds sad.. even today the government reaffirmed again the prohibition on using bitcoin in violation of government regulations because it can have an negative impact on the country. I don't know how to deal with this because here I am just a people who try to complying with government regulations, I just speechless and hoping that bitcoin can be accepted in the country where I live and there will be a lot of defenses about this until the government can accepting & can manage on using of bitcoin. And I don't know what will happen if my life without bitcoin, maybe I will feeling loses so deep because bitcoin so far has really can provides benefits to push my finance. But at least maybe just doing activity to earning Bitcoin on the internet and then selling it.. this hasn't been said prohibited, hopefully this activity will never be prohibited.

franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:42:51 AM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

Well this has always been the issue of Bitcoin ever since. It is hard to track down Bitcoin transactions which makes it alarming for the government as it can be a mean of money laundering and transaction for illegal drugs.

Which is why I also undetstand the side of the government. But still, the illegal activities should not stop the development and improvement of a free world. And what they should seize are those illegal activities, because they will still those activities even without Bitcoin.
rjcnzy

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:26:47 AM

It does not matter if there is no bitcoin in the world, but for people who know that bitcoin is an important currency. If you can think, you are doing everything fast. The reason why bitcoin is not accepted is taxation, but in most countries it is not forbidden at this point, but if what happens is not known, if we take a step then we should consider this situation
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:25:42 PM

The government can't ignore something like Bitcoin. It is far too important and way too much money. Honestly, it takes lobbying and governments to be educated to make a decision and accept it.

Government's are already showing interest towards the Bitcoin and Block chain technology that's why till now Bitcoin surviving and many companies are developing blockchain based technology. Country will survive without Bitcoin, but through Bitcoin we can change tech based technology.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:04:21 PM

Indeed the economy will continue to run without bitcoin but if the government has a policy for economic change to its people will definitely consider about the legalization of bitcoin, because many positive effects can be obtained from bitcoin on the economic changes of society. financially
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:14:26 AM

Well in my opinion Bitcoin are important part but it doesn't effect the other currency if it was not present in world.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:12:55 PM

Well in my opinion Bitcoin are important part but it doesn't effect the other currency if it was not present in world.

Yes I think Bitcoins are an important aspect of modern development in terms of trade and commerce, the banking industry, and financial freedom. It has affected the lives of people especially to those who wholly depend on it. But, I think, if Bitcoin never existed, nobody would even bother contemplating about it because they have no experience how good it is yet. You can only be affected about something if you have experienced the good about it.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:31:13 PM

No Problem, you can move to another cryptocurrency simple. Bitcoin maybe best at this time but a better substitute may arrive latter and then you may no longer need bitcoin anymore. So there is no need to panic, because panic sell and will create loss of yours only. Enjoy bitcoin and stop thinking about such situations which are rarely to occur and if they happen, you are not the only one who will lose bitcoin many other will and they will definitely find a way to survive.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:43:05 PM

Any government that wants its country to develop rapidly should invest in blockchain technology as soon as possible, and encourage the use of blockchains in each area. It should also accept Bitcoin, but for me it is not Bitcoin which is important here, tomorrow another digital money can replace Bitcoin.

A world without a Bitcoin is not a problem, a new generation of digital money will be used.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

I think bitcoin is going nowhere seeing the current status of the bitcoin market. It is rapidly rising and will rise for long run. It seems that now many countries are actually realizing the true potential of bitcoin. As per ban in different countries, bitcoin is mainly banned in weak countries and talking about china , it is only banned for a period of time to check on the people who were trying to launder there money through bitcoin . Other than this i don't see any reason that we have to see a world without bitcoin.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:56:26 AM

Well personally I can say that without bitcoin I can't earn much money and in this world without bitcoin we will surely stack on the place where we are right now simply because we really need to develop new system for the bright future and this is one of the great invention of the century. Bitcoin is the future, crypto will become more powerful in the next years.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:51:09 AM

Actually without Bitcoin you can not imagine world or your surrounding.My every couple of day is started with bitcoin so without BTC my life is big zero.I am fully involved in BTC.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

Without Bitcoin The world goes back 10 years, because I think it's the biggest invention after email.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

Blockchain technology will be the thing of the future and I doubt that btc will be eventually banned by many countries in the long run. Btc is the future so people who are stuck in the past couldn't accept it.
Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:10:14 AM

If in this world there is no bitcoin , sometime when it will happen,If it's true this will happen be gradually in each country, all we have to do now is keep and take advantage of the bitcoin itself while there is still a chance and, investing in the real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: