Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1  (Read 22723 times)
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:39:43 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 11:30:29 AM by Domenc

Everything in this world is possible, Bitcoin rising to $6,000 was totally unexpected similarly it may happen that Bitcoin is eradicated from the world. It may be a situation in which every country dance Bitcoin due to which its popularity decreases and no one uses it anymore. But in such cases people may switch to another cryptocurrency or altcoin. Crypto users are wise enough to know where to invest at right point. So there is no need to panic thinking what will happen in a world without Bitcoin nothing going to change ww will see a substitute to Bitcoin nothing else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:23:00 AM

Nothing is sure so right now I'm keeping a lot of btc and making profit out of it. I want btc to take over the financial world but there are a lot of legal actions against it here and there so I can't even tell if it will have a good or bad result.
genbeswestro

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:19:39 PM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?
we'll see, who felt the loss

elite2291

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

I'm excited about the regulations, but not excited at the same time. Interested in seeing what the US plans for that.
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

Recently have been struggling with quickbooks and I can't wait for the day that blockchain takes them out of business!!! We NEEd crypto. They'e held funds for like 2 weeks now.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:44:42 AM

- Bitcoin is banned only if countries which are weak and insignificant from the global point of view economy or either afraid that their own national currency is too weak to compete with cryptocurrency (Bolivia, Bangladesh). Or they banned BTC based on totally idiotic claims and fake prejudice (Bangladesh). Some countries (Thailand) actually start to change their approach towards BTC - http://www.coindesk.com/bank-thailand-says-bitcoin-illegal-warns-use/

I count all those countries as short minded and I totally agree with your words about simple fear of all of them. I think bitcoin is so much progressive that in sooner time all the world will show it's reaction on it. Some countries will regulate it, some will stay as a free zone and some poor and weak countries will ban it. This process has began already. I am waiting what kind of way my country, Russia, will chose.
zeragame

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:12:58 AM

One thing for sure, we never will see world without bitcoins again )
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:31:19 AM

World without bitcoins, millennials now will still looking or create things like this. Especially now that some are eager to find an alternative way for earnings.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:39:07 AM

the world will be fine without bitcoin and people will do their work as usual but if bitcoin is exist then people can search other things to help them to make money. bitcoin can give to them the biggest opportunity to earn more money for them and they can solve their problem and beside that people have a new investment that they can use for their future so in future if the price is up, they can also make big money from bitcoin. this is the reason people join in the bitcoin and if bitcoin is not exist then we don't have the best investment for our future.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:07:11 AM

One thing for sure, we never will see world without bitcoins again )

Yes. I am sure that these big names accusing bitcoin as a fraud will not succeed to extinguish bitcoin from this world. They are too late and even if they try harder, it is still impossible.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:10:57 PM

I do not believe that the world will be able to give up cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:07:35 AM

Everything in this world is possible, Bitcoin rising to $6,000 was totally unexpected similarly it may happen that Bitcoin is eradicated from the world. It may be a situation in which every country dance Bitcoin due to which its popularity decreases and no one uses it anymore. But in such cases people may switch to another cryptocurrency or altcoin. Crypto users are wise enough to know where to invest at right point. So there is no need to panic thinking what will happen in a world without Bitcoin nothing going to change ww will see a substitute to Bitcoin nothing else.
The only thing that makes Bitcoin valuable is its unique technology. If the technology goes back one day, that is, if a better technology comes out, everyone will support the new technology. Champions always change.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:01:17 AM

World without bitcoins, millennials now will still looking or create things like this. Especially now that some are eager to find an alternative way for earnings.

I think theses millenials are going to be the greatest instrument for bitcoin to be very successful. Based on surveys, most of them already know bitcoins and some are active in the cryptoworld. So now that they are the ones who are going to continue our generation, I doubt there will be still a world without bitcoin.
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:25:55 AM

the regulations of many countries is not allowed for bitcoin but i think in the near futur many ones where use bitcoin like other currency.
i think the world have a neccestity of bitcoin and it's now very famous we can't stop transactions with bitcoin
or it will inffluence in the international market.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?
I would like to set somet facts straight here. Because you don't really know what you are talking about:

1. In Bangladesh, Bolivia and Thailand bitcoin is really banned. Bangladesh is the worst place for BTC so far: because "anybody caught using Bitcoin could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws"
I am not really familiar if they are really executing this law.

- Bitcoin is banned only if countries which are weak and insignificant from the global point of view economy or either afraid that their own national currency is too weak to compete with cryptocurrency (Bolivia, Bangladesh). Or they banned BTC based on totally idiotic claims and fake prejudice (Bangladesh). Some countries (Thailand) actually start to change their approach towards BTC - http://www.coindesk.com/bank-thailand-says-bitcoin-illegal-warns-use/

2. Bitcoin HAS NEVER been banned in China. This is a lie and total misconception. Chinese government financial institution can't use Bitcoin - that is all. Furthermore China is basically controlling bitcoin mining.

Great post. Thank you for the clarifications as well. I think bitcoin, at its state now, could be very hard to just kill off. Many people, countries and companies alike are beginning to see how it can help them personally or their businesses. It could be a negative move to shrug off something that can evidently do you alot of good. And, if and ever, in the scenario that it would totally be banned, then it would be negative because we would revert back to the usual currencies and transaction means we had before.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:42 AM

i think the world will be alright if we didnt have bitcoins, because in the old days we managed to live without these so called bitcoins, so we can live without it, and we can progress with out it.
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:59:55 AM

Bitcoin is a trustworthy world wide Digital currency.But when it's a matter of sadness to hear some countries government banned Bitcoin.Bitcoin popularity increased very short time.But government unable to importance of Bitcoin.Actually i think without Bitcoin can't imagine world.
luckyceline8

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:13:34 PM

In my own opinion, the government is really afraid on how the bitcoin is already a decentralized currency
and become a safe haven asset to the people even if it’s considered as an “online” money. Also, it would be difficult if
there would be no bitcoin since most of the people, investments and business man’s already using this currency
as a payment, exchange, or even an investment.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:19:30 PM

the world will be fine without bitcoin and people will do their work as usual but if bitcoin is exist then people can search other things to help them to make money. bitcoin can give to them the biggest opportunity to earn more money for them and they can solve their problem and beside that people have a new investment that they can use for their future so in future if the price is up, they can also make big money from bitcoin. this is the reason people join in the bitcoin and if bitcoin is not exist then we don't have the best investment for our future.
This is true and come to think off back in previous years and lets say we do come back on year 2007 on when bitcoin isn't still there yet. How do people done their payment system using our traditional way if bitcoin isn't there yet then we wont really change at all and people would come back to the good old ways and bitcoin is just an alternative or sideway when it comes on new payment innovation. World would still able to live without it because technology do evolves fast and comes a point on where those banks would create their own e-currency.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:26:07 PM

In bitcoin we can do transaction of money like a second and we can also do job here,only we need is do hardwork and if you have skill then your income here will become really high so without bitcoin we can not earn and do good transaction coming from bitcoin,its so easy here to do a job because bitcoin is digital money

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: