Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I create sites/blogs/templates/games/banners/designs/drawings starting in 0,0008  (Read 2798 times)
Mesquito (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 03:06:44 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 10:29:53 AM by Mesquito

See the Portfolio session bellow Prices.

Prices

Banner = BTC 0.0008 ($ 0,50)
Banner Animated = BTC 0.00337096 ($ 2,18)
Logo = starting at BTC 0.0155 ($ 10)
Icon = starting at BTC 0.0077 ($ 5)
Other design = BTC 0.00337096 ($ 2,18)
Design: Pixel art = starting at BTC 0.0008 ($ 0,50)
Character: Pixel art/Animated = starting at BTC 0.0008 ($ 0,50)
Site = starting at BTC 0.0155 ($ 10)
Blog = starting at BTC 0.0077 ($ 5)
Template = starting at BTC 0.0039 ($ 2,50)
App = starting at BTC 0.0309 ($ 20)
Game = starting at BTC 0.0462 ($ 30)
Narrations = BTC 0.0077 ($ 5)
Written Music = let's negotiate
TV show script = let's negotiate
 Shocked Beta: Will be my first time making a signature. I do it for BTC 0.00337096 ($ 2,18). Believe, I'm creative.

Other:

Portfolio

Logos

Animated Banners:

Made to letyouearn2 for BTC 0.0015 ($ 1)

Made to X7 for BTC 0.0015 ($ 1)

Made to X7 for BTC 0.0015 ($ 1)

Banners:

Made to torbente for BTC 0.0008 ($ 0,50)

Made to torbente for BTC 0.0008 ($ 0,50)

Apps

http://universav.github.io/PokeUniversav/ (source-code forked from Lyndon Armitage, edits in source-code and design by me)

Templates

http://pokemonrevolucaotemplate.blogspot.com.br

http://ipoke-revolution.blogspot.com.br
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:10:24 AM

Please PM me some of your work with PROOF that it is yours, this new account raises some alarms. - Thanks

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
XmrWager

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:40:53 AM

Interested as well shoot me a PM or post here your proof..

Thanks.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:52:40 AM

I am interested to know about Blog creation service.  Want to see your previous work . If I like your previous done work , I will hire you for creating a Blog . Send me a pm along with your done work.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:07:47 AM

Please reply this topic and I can show my work. Pay half for done product and other half after receive.
I understand that you might be new to this kind of stuff. It is ok, if you never offered your skills or seek job before. But you have to know couple things:

1. If you are content creator, illustrator, designer - you have to had portfolio with samples of your previous works. Drawings, sites you creates, templates etc.
2. The price in this thread title (0.00337096 BTC) is really confusing. What exactly you offer for it? Single image or full creation of a site?

All in all, you need to me more precise and concrete with your offers.
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 06:27:29 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 07:13:12 AM by Mesquito

E edited this post now. This is what I've spell:

I'm very stressed about the user X7.
He asked me to send what he calls "proof". With education, I've sent via PM:

"Do you want a design?
https://pokemonrevolucao.blogspot.com.br
Above is a example of a template for Blogger made by me."

This is an Blogger blog in wich I've made the design, but X7 replied:
"Your site is from USA but based in Brazil, it phished information and pushed another site to me. You have been reported for spam and bad intentions."

As I see, X7 know nothing about Blogger, because Blogger servers are located in USA, but my Blogger is from Brazil. Phishing in a blog? Without PHP? Without Jotform?

X7 not had bad intentions like me, and was a error. He don't trusted me, and me sent the wrong URL. We are sorry.

Edit: https://pokemonrevolucaox.blogspot.com.br is the correct address, I has a error, sorry.  Embarrassed
XmrWager

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:36:17 AM

"Do you want a design?

"Your site is from USA but based in Brazil, it phished information and pushed another site to me. You have been reported for spam and bad intentions."

As I see, X7 know nothing about Blogger, because Blogger servers are located in USA, but my Blogger is from Brazil. Phishing in a blog? Without PHP? Without Jotform?

Edit: https://pokemonrevolucaox.blogspot.com.br is the correct address, I has a error, sorry.  Embarrassed

Listen i dont care about that truthfully how good are you with alt coins mainly XMR?
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 07:05:13 AM

Interested as well shoot me a PM or post here your proof..

Thanks.

I am interested to know about Blog creation service.  Want to see your previous work . If I like your previous done work , I will hire you for creating a Blog . Send me a pm along with your done work.

I've sent  Wink
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 07:13:56 AM

"Do you want a design?

Edit: https://pokemonrevolucaox.blogspot.com.br is the correct address, I has a error, sorry.  Embarrassed

Listen i dont care about that truthfully how good are you with alt coins mainly XMR?

I didn't like XMR (Monero), I appreciate Bitcoins, Litecoins, Dash, Ethereum and Lisk.
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 08:06:32 AM

Please reply this topic and I can show my work. Pay half for done product and other half after receive.
I understand that you might be new to this kind of stuff. It is ok, if you never offered your skills or seek job before. But you have to know couple things:

1. If you are content creator, illustrator, designer - you have to had portfolio with samples of your previous works. Drawings, sites you creates, templates etc.
2. The price in this thread title (0.00337096 BTC) is really confusing. What exactly you offer for it? Single image or full creation of a site?

All in all, you need to me more precise and concrete with your offers.

Thanks for understand me and be polite/gentleman. I've update with blog/arts examples, and soon I'll add more and details/categories.
Too I've updated the title and added a price list with my services.
letyouearn2

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:23:08 AM

I need  banner design for my blog.  Blog url = www.aakarhgt.org. Please make one banner 468×60 for this domain with title AakarHGt on it. I will pay after the banner delivery.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:00:01 AM

I also want to order a banner for my blog after I see your previous work.Kindly update op with your designed banners
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:04:42 AM

I need  banner design for my blog.  Blog url = www.aakarhgt.org. Please make one banner 468×60 for this domain with title AakarHGt on it. I will pay after the banner delivery.

Your blog is about what? You want normal banner or animated?
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:16:28 AM

I also want to order a banner for my blog after I see your previous work.Kindly update op with your designed banners

Send me details of the topic of your blog and how you want your banner, including the size.
I'll trust you and I'll send a done work and my BTC address.
Other thing: you want normal or animated banner?
letyouearn2

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:21:52 AM

Send me details of the topic of your blog and how you want your banner, including the size.

My blog is just a personal blog about crypto currencies , gambling websites reviews, etc. Size of banner needed = 468×60 . I need a animated banner. Hope it will cost me the same .

Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:41:31 AM

My blog is just a personal blog about crypto currencies , gambling websites reviews, etc. Size of banner needed = 468×60 . I need a animated banner. Hope it will cost me the same .

Ok, but whats the name of the blog for I put in banner?
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 11:17:35 AM

Updated description of the topic.
letyouearn2

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:45:23 AM

Put the name " AakarHgt " and pm me after work is completed.  I will make a payment immediately.

Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:27:50 PM

Put the name " AakarHgt " and pm me after work is completed.  I will make a payment immediately.

I've sent via PM. Animated is $1, but you can pay more if you think is merit.
My address is 19oSfXVhJFPcmuApHm8QBYxH6GtAHXRtuz
letyouearn2

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:45:52 AM

I've sent via PM. Animated is $1, but you can pay more if you think is merit.
My address is 19oSfXVhJFPcmuApHm8QBYxH6GtAHXRtuz

Yeah. The banner is awesome buddy. Have a look at your btc address. I have sent you a payment as promised. Thanks again.

Here is the transaction link = https://blockchain.info/tx/01a931c95b607bb12529ebb53f9acc418d4f986e1bd59279261749b93d7c7176

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: