Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Android] Dwarfpool Statistics (Lite & Pro) Free apps [ETH,EXP,GRS,XMR,ZEC]  (Read 2183 times)
buffy007 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 06:04:32 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 09:02:27 PM by buffy007

Next of our applications for mining support. This app is for checking workers on Dwarfpool Mining Pool (Dwarfpool.com). Just now we are supporting Ethereum (ETH), but we are testing this application also for Expanse (EXP), Monero (XMR) and GroestlCoin (GRS), Zcash (ZEC). Stay tuned! Comming soon.

Dwarfpool Statistics LITE

We show statistics of your account on dwarfpool.com (ETH only, EXP comming soon)

- Total Hashrate (MH/s)
- Total Hashrate Calculated (MH/s)
- Worker's list
- Worker detail: Id, Hashrate, Hashrate Calculated, Last submit

Future plans (only in PRO version, see below)

- Last 10 payouts transaction
- Earnings balance
- Transaction detail link
- Shares for last 24 hours
- Chart success of mining at the time
- Optimalization for small and big miners
- ETH rates in BTC and $
- ETH for minute/hour/day/week/month
- USD for minute/hour/day/week/month
- BTC for minute/hour/day/week/month

Download: Google play store

Screenshot

Dwarfpool PRO Statistics

** Attention **

This is Unofficial experimental version of Dwarfpool Mining Monitor (Android version). This version is without any warranty. We are testing new features. Please let us know any problems, errors etc. We need your feedbacks!

We are testing this app for ETH, EXP, GRS, XMR, ZEC (NEW). Some features are not available yet. We support multiple accounts. It means for every currency one account. You can add all currencies wallets and switch between them. No emails require.

** Features **

- last seen (date and time in minutes)
- current approx. speed
- workers number
- current balance
- already paid balance
- unconfirmed balance
- (confirmed but not count)
- Last 24 hours balance
- fee information
- shares chart
- your currency for day/week/month
- exchange info about currency
- changing accounts
- shares list with chart
- payments list with chart
- workers list with more details

** Future **

- confirmed but not on balance feature
- optimize loading speed
- ZEC rates

Download: Google Play Store

Screenshot

Zero & One - www.zero1apps.com
Applications developer - Apps for mining pools and miners

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:18:41 AM

Your apps are fantastic, thank you for them, just this one is kind of unfinished. It would be really great if you could implement those "future plans" and get this app on par with your ethermine and ethpool apps.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 08:13:15 AM

Your apps are fantastic, thank you for them, just this one is kind of unfinished. It would be really great if you could implement those "future plans" and get this app on par with your ethermine and ethpool apps.

Thanks a lot. Everything is depends on official API. I think we added all to our application. But! I finished our experimental API with future plans functions and I hope our Android programmer will add it as soon is possible Smiley First testing looks good.

I also finished experimental API for Expanse (EXP) and GroestlCoin (GRS).

For GroestlCoin (GRS) I have problem that I don't see workers in stats. Is it OK?

For Monero (XMR) I need some active worker address for testing. If anybody can help me and send via PM, will be great.

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:05:53 AM

For Monero (XMR) I need some active worker address for testing. If anybody can help me and send via PM, will be great.

I tried to PM you. If you still need some help with Monero implementation just let me know.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 06:52:46 AM

I tried to PM you. If you still need some help with Monero implementation just let me know.

thanks a lot. it helps us. We are working on new Dwarfpool Pro app (also for free). In first step for ETH, EXP. Next is GRS and XMR.

Features:

- status
- earnings
- shares
- payments
- workers (only for ETH, EXP)

It takes few time to developing some beta for testing. Please be patience. Thanks for support.

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 09:35:26 AM

Good news everyone!

We have first beta version of Dwarfpool PRO Monitor which supports all currencies from Dwarfpool. It's really experimental, no all functions are included, but it works.

I hope it will be today to download. We need your feedbacks, because it's not simple work like with implementation of official API and we have only few testing data.

Stay tuned! Comming soon!

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 02:46:34 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 09:01:18 PM by buffy007

Dwarfpool PRO Statistics

** Attention **

This is experimental BETA version of Dwarfpool Mining Monitor (Android version). This version is without any warranty. We are testing new features. Please let us know any problems, errors etc. We need your feedbacks!

We are testing this app for ETH, EXP, GRS, XMR, ZEC (NEW). Some features are not available yet. We support multiple accounts. It means for every currency one account. You can add all currencies wallets and switch between them. No emails require.

** Features **

- last seen (date and time in minutes)
- current approx. speed
- workers number
- current balance
- already paid balance
- unconfirmed balance
- (confirmed but not count)
- Last 24 hours balance
- fee information
- shares chart
- your currency for day/week/month
- exchange info about currency
- changing accounts
- shares list with chart
- payments list with chart
- workers list with more details

** Future **

- confirmed but not on balance feature
- optimize loading speed
- ZEC rates

Download: Google Play Store

Screenshots

Dwarfpool LITE Statistics

If you want stable version with official data, use our other application. It supports only ETH, we are working on EXP.

Dwarfpool Mining Statistics (Lite version)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptomines.dwarfpool

Donation

We would greatly appreciate your donation. It's not easy, but we want to keep it free. Please donate to us if you like it.

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.b7.app.donate

ETH:
0x64AdE6e63eD160fB0C45e10eCcFD7938d6de8115

BTC:
1MsEqujdUt8YVaa2jELhSeLkgEDBuQx21M

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 08:06:21 AM

Great. 1st review on Google Play and 1 star... it really takes energy for next developing... I don't know if people can't read. I wrote: This is beta version, we need your feedbacks etc. no feedback, only bad review.

I don't want make anything for these people... It was lot of works and many hours to did it. FOR FREE!! Maybe they think I have some magic wand.

I go do some paid work...

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:41:49 PM

Great. 1st review on Google Play and 1 star... it really takes energy for next developing... I don't know if people can't read. I wrote: This is beta version, we need your feedbacks etc. no feedback, only bad review.

I don't want make anything for these people... It was lot of works and many hours to did it. FOR FREE!! Maybe they think I have some magic wand.

I go do some paid work...

Please don't let one stupid Google Play review to put you down. Your app is fantastic!

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 01:09:42 PM

we are picking some power to make next update with more functions. But Groestlcoin is finished on dwarfpool Sad

thanks a lot for support

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:45:47 PM

Yeah, well if they want to focus their hardware resources only on those coins that people really want then you can't really blame them.

Btw, I just sent you some beer money to encourage the app development Wink

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 06:48:59 AM

Yeah, well if they want to focus their hardware resources only on those coins that people really want then you can't really blame them.

Btw, I just sent you some beer money to encourage the app development Wink

Thanks a lot for "beer money" Smiley We appreciate that someone has contributed. it's first donation in BTC over a year. Thanks again.

I hope dwarfpool will add some other coin to mining. we will see.

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:59:16 AM

New version of Dwarfpool Pro Statistics BETA

- we added shares section for all currencies (ETH, EXP, GRS, XMR)

Please update it a test it!

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:56:04 AM

Brilliant, and you also added the XMR/BTC/USD rates! Thanks.

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:32:17 PM

There is some problem with the latest update - it doesn't refresh anymore. It shows "loading" but then nothing changes. When I tap the reload icon it shows "loading" and does reload correctly.

Now how can I revert to the previous version? Do you have the .apk files somewhere on the web? That would be helpful so I could download an older version that worked for me.

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 02:18:14 PM

There is some problem with the latest update - it doesn't refresh anymore. It shows "loading" but then nothing changes. When I tap the reload icon it shows "loading" and does reload correctly.

Now how can I revert to the previous version? Do you have the .apk files somewhere on the web? That would be helpful so I could download an older version that worked for me.

I tried it and should be OK. Sometime it's better shut down app and run again. But after reload you should see new data (my chart changed). autorefresh is set to 2 min.

Please let me know your feedback. We want working app for everybody.

Old apk we haven't. Maybe in test archive folder. But it's better to have correct running new version of app.

EDIT: but you are right. I must click 2x to refresh button to see actual data. We will repair it.

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:28:01 PM

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough so let me repeat: the app does not autorefresh anymore after today's update. I don't know why it does not autorefresh anymore but up until today before I updated (based on your announcement) it was autorefreshing correctly.

Surely you understand that without autorefresh the app is unusable to me, so that's why I asked where can I download the previous version of the app. Please find the previous version.

EDIT: ok, great. If you can replicate the problem yourself then forget about looking for the previous version. What I noticed is that when autorefresh is supposed to happen the "loading" shows for a very very short time and then nothing is updated. When I tap manually on the update icon the "loading" shows noticeably longer and then the values are indeed updated. So it looks like the autorefresh function ends prematurely or something.

sharki0a1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:02:20 PM

There was a bug in autorefresh function. Thanks for feedback! I have already repair it and it is waiting for publishing on Google Play..
johnsmithx

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:33:54 PM

Version 1.3 is autorefreshing correctly again, thanks for the fast fix. And you even implemented the Payments tab, excellent!

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 02:40:00 PM

Dwarfpool opened zcash pool couple weeks ago. we were waiting for zec api... api is still not running (I think). but we prepared for our Dwarfpool PRO Android app own ZEC support and just now we are testing it. I hope we will publish it in few days with all functions like for ETH, EXP, XMR and GRS.

Pro version is also for FREE

stay tuned!

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:54:02 PM

Dwarfpool opened zcash pool couple weeks ago. we were waiting for zec api... api is still not running (I think). but we prepared for our Dwarfpool PRO Android app own ZEC support and just now we are testing it. I hope we will publish it in few days with all functions like for ETH, EXP, XMR and GRS.

Pro version is also for FREE

stay tuned!

Dwarfpool PRO supports Zcash (ZEC). Download is available.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptomines.dwarfpoolpro

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 05:50:00 AM

New update of Dwarfpool Lite application

- supports Zcash
- supports Expanse

Dwarfpool LITE supports Zcash (ZEC) and Expanse (EXP). Download is available.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptomines.dwarfpool

Lite version works with official source of API data from pool. It should be more stable. Pro version is still experimental and without warranty.

buffy007 (OP)

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

IOS version for iphone and ipad available for download

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monitor-for-dwarfpool/id1438442367