Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey BitSyncom, I'm about to visit China. Can I come by  (Read 1543 times)
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 07:10:10 PM

and pick up my Batch #2 order? Smiley

As luck would have it, I'm going on a trip to China some time the week after the following. I'd love to drop by your lab, say hello and thank you, shake your hand and pick up my order.
(I was the first one to place an order when Batch 2# opened, for 3 devices, so I hope they should be ready by then.)

I'm posting this here in case, if this is possible, other members would like to use this opportunity for a visit! Though, mind you, a ticket's quite expensive for anyone traveling from the Western world.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marra

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 07:21:20 PM

and pick up my Batch #2 order? Smiley

As luck would have it, I'm going on a trip to China some time the week after the following. I'd love to drop by your lab, say hello and thank you, shake your hand and pick up my order.
(I was the first one to place an order when Batch 2# opened, for 3 devices, so I hope they should be ready by then.)

I'm posting this here in case, if this is possible, other members would like to use this opportunity for a visit! Though, mind you, a ticket's quite expensive for anyone traveling from the Western world.

you may count me as well please, i would also like the privilege of local pickup and a chance to deposit in person funds for more devices...

$1 = 1 satoshi  ☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☲☳☱☷☷☳☲☰☰☰☰☲☳☳
☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☲☳☷☷☳☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☰☱☲☳
Big Time Coin

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 07:55:05 PM

how many can you fit in a suitcase and how does it work with customs?  I'd be into coming to china to pick mine up too, but I'd worry about getting them all back through on the plane - is there a suitcase big enough to pack them in?  How many suitcases are you allowed to check?

Big time, I'm on my way I'm making it, big time, oh yes
- Peter Gabriel
inbox

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 07:58:06 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 01:46:22 PM by inbox

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 08:03:27 PM

I think it has been made clear that pickup is not an option due to being fair for all customers.  If that policy has changed, I would like to know as well.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 08:12:00 PM

I think it has been made clear that pickup is not an option due to being fair for all customers.  If that policy has changed, I would like to know as well.

LOL you believe that BS?

There is noway to be fair regarding this. Look at how many Chinese customers got them first.

Whats the point? shipping is always varies. If you pay for the cost to travel there, you should receive them first
singular

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 08:32:09 PM

I am also interested in this if it is possible Smiley
bitblazing

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 08:34:22 PM

Does anyone know the physical location of the company?
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 08:46:57 PM

LOL you believe that BS?

There is noway to be fair regarding this. Look at how many Chinese customers got them first.

Whats the point? shipping is always varies. If you pay for the cost to travel there, you should receive them first

A Chinese customer is closer so logic would tell us they would get them before places outside of the country.   Common sense.

Why should I not believe that?   Should I instead just assume nobody tells the truth.  So far they have kept their promises and set expectation within a reasonable range.   With that attitude you are likely to make less allies, not more. 

What you said about travel expense, is a policy option.  It seems their principle is more about fairness in competition and securing the network while making a profitable venture.

Thoughts?

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 09:51:23 PM

LOL you believe that BS?

A Chinese customer is closer so logic would tell us they would get them before places outside of the country.   Common sense.

Why should I not believe that?   Should I instead just assume nobody tells the truth.  So far they have kept their promises and set expectation within a reasonable range.   With that attitude you are likely to make less allies, not more. 

What you said about travel expense, is a policy option. It  seems their principle is more about fairness in competition and securing the network while making a profitable venture.

Thoughts?

i call BS on that.
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 10:12:04 PM

I think it has been made clear that pickup is not an option due to being fair for all customers.  If that policy has changed, I would like to know as well.

LOL you believe that BS?

A Chinese customer is closer so logic would tell us they would get them before places outside of the country.   Common sense.

Why should I not believe that?   Should I instead just assume nobody tells the truth.  So far they have kept their promises and set expectation within a reasonable range.   With that attitude you are likely to make less allies, not more.  

What you said about travel expense, is a policy option. It  seems their principle is more about fairness in competition and securing the network while making a profitable venture.

Thoughts?

i call BS on that.

If you actually understand what Chinese New Year does to operations in China...

And for replying to OPs question.

currently we do not want people visiting our facility, I think I do not need to state the obvious why this operations location needs to be kept secret.

ailikun

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 11:25:36 PM

currently we do not want people visiting our facility, I think I do not need to state the obvious why this operations location needs to be kept secret.

Well,the reasons are clear. Roll Eyes
But we can probably think of some kind of alternative?

Suppose a client, tells you that he is ready to pick his order tomorrow.

And you deliver the package to the left-luggage locker, telling client the password.
or something like that.

p.s. This kind of alternetive would've been really great for your customers.

Komuto Herovato is definitely the chief engineer of bfl)
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 12:11:13 AM

Well,the reasons are clear. Roll Eyes
But we can probably think of some kind of alternative?

Suppose a client, tells you that he is ready to pick his order tomorrow.

And you deliver the package to the left-luggage locker, telling client the password.
or something like that.

p.s. This kind of alternetive would've been really great for your customers.
Why should they gonna mess with lockers on airports when they can simply ship you the package?
What I would like to see in the future is the tracking info in real time, that would be usefull for everyone.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2013, 12:28:37 AM

Understood sir. Perhaps next time. Wink

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
marra

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 01:46:53 AM

thanks for feedback...

$1 = 1 satoshi  ☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☲☳☱☷☷☳☲☰☰☰☰☲☳☳
☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☷☷☳☲☰☰☱☲☳☲☳☷☷☳☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☳☲☰☰☱☲☲☳☷☷☳☰☱☲☳
libertybuck

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 02:03:10 AM

LOL you believe that BS?

Seems you know much about fair.  I paid at Sept.23,  till now I am still waitting for my 18 units of Avalon. Do you think it is fair or unfair ?  I think it is fair.  I think Avalon team is already sincerely enough. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: