Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steem investors beware  (Read 2146 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:40:53 PM

This whole thread can be reduced down to one statement: The Larimers are the parasites of the crypto world.

If you're involved in one of their "projects" and you don't think you've been scammed yet, either you have, but you haven't realized it yet, or it's coming.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
dproG

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:21:16 PM

I thought steemit is suppose to reward people when they post something good. How is this post any good to the community and its receiving $2700 already.

https://steemit.com/photography/@clayop/newport-beach-usa

This post has nothing special in it. Its just a picture of at a beach. Anyone can take a picture at a beach. It sucks that the whales are just upvoting their own friends and the rest of the people that are posting good content are getting only few cents if lucky.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:07:57 AM

I thought steemit is suppose to reward people when they post something good. How is this post any good to the community and its receiving $2700 already.

https://steemit.com/photography/@clayop/newport-beach-usa

This post has nothing special in it. Its just a picture of at a beach. Anyone can take a picture at a beach. It sucks that the whales are just upvoting their own friends and the rest of the people that are posting good content are getting only few cents if lucky.

That's just pathetic really. The circle jerk is complete.
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:10:55 AM

What I find amusing is that lots of newbie accounts rallied recently to call this a "scam", even a 2011 account with 3 total posts and only 2 hours online was "recruited" to the cause! This is geting hillarius!

I'm sorry kids, you will be vastly dissapointed! Your "Bitcoin is great and everything else is a scam" dogma is collapsing, coincidentally the price of bitcoin is collapsing too these days...

The only "valid concern" would be that price of STEEM perhaps is a bit too high right now and may drop in the future(maybe it doesn't and actually rise!) But noone really seems to care because everyone powers up for the 2 years period. I had some doubts before but the greater "scamer" here seems to be iamnotback and noone else. Cheers!  Wink
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:17:37 AM

i think steem dev owner and founder strong team
is volume transaction in bitrex is high
only strong coin is can be accepted in bittrex
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: