Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm new here, but...  (Read 449 times)
Scooby903 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:02:33 PM

...I have been on Reddit for a while and just created a new sub yesterday for Feathercoin.  There already was one, but it only had one post and wasn't doing too well, so I took the liberty and created:

www.reddit.com/r/FCFeathercoin

Swing by and check it out!  Thanks!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zilarion

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:03:57 PM

I always wonder, why create more subreddits if one of them isn't doing well already? This only splits up the community even more.
lillebart

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:09:41 PM

well, lets spelt people up... that a good ide...
Scooby903 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:14:34 PM

Well, if the person who created it is ignoring it...it will die, plain and simple

However, if a person, such as myself, comes along and cares about it and thinks it's gonna be the next big thing, they are going to do a much better job of looking for interesting articles and trying to spur discussion and interest on the subject!

I'm taking care of my terminal mother and am living at her house in the country with nothing to do, so I think I will be a good mod  Grin
a2706r

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:16:42 PM

Hey scooby I already subbed earlier, Nice!
Zilarion

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:28:33 PM

Well, if the person who created it is ignoring it...it will die, plain and simple

However, if a person, such as myself, comes along and cares about it and thinks it's gonna be the next big thing, they are going to do a much better job of looking for interesting articles and trying to spur discussion and interest on the subject!

I'm taking care of my terminal mother and am living at her house in the country with nothing to do, so I think I will be a good mod  Grin

Okay well, fair enough. I wish you the best off luck with your endeavours.
Scooby903 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:42:44 PM

Okay well, fair enough. I wish you the best off luck with your endeavours.

Thanks!
MatveyMoney

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 09:57:41 PM

Same here. Good luck
timmmmay

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:13:15 PM