Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ORACLE | Restoring Faith in Humanity via Blockchain - 18HRS TO GO  (Read 18052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:28:58 AM

ow come on, you guys make me want to cry, please give him time, its not even few days or a week..

the project is Restoring faith in humanity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:03:13 AM

link wallet?

On the 11th of August the first build of the wallet will be available for the public, along side the Android & iOS app. (run through TestFlight.)

Will responding to various PM's over the next day or two regarding language translation bounties.

13th of August and still no link

helo dev
ready signature campaign or not

For real now ? Lol

I tried to warn as many people as I could but this is where Bitcointalk drops the ball really, moderators are non existent. We are not talking about a quick  0.05 loan here...

Well it smells strange to me, (well prolly the investors got scammed Sad ) He loggins but dont reply,
Date Registered:    July 13, 2010, 01:00:34 AM
Last Active:    Today at 06:53:47 AM

And take my advice if you want NEVER put money on ICO without well known escrow & especially on a self-mod ANN

50BTC and its gone!

P.S. If this guy show up eventually and start doing something, in the end of the day he will abandon the project in the middle
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:06:04 AM

ow come on, you guys make me want to cry, please give him time, its not even few days or a week..

the project is Restoring faith in humanity

When this much money is involved there's no room for acts of faith, this is how scams work. I still can't believe people throw that much money on a leap of faith and without doing some due diligence first.

We are not guilty for making inquiries, it should be the first thing to do before any sort of ICO start, that's why I'm appalled moderators didn't intervene. I understand this is a self moderated thread but it should've been locked down some weeks ago already.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:35:50 AM

OP has been quiet for 15 hours now
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:50:04 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2016, 08:40:33 AM by san2ok

dear everyone, fflaguna i check on other ID and email
its been consistent

please give some faith and time, he will update..
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:01:56 AM

OP's skills are directly copied from here https://www.seek.com.au/job/31419957

Proven native application development in both iOS & Android
    Experience in end to end development from design through to app store release
    Knowledge of Xamarin; PhoneGap / Cordova;
    JavaScript MVVM frameworks (Kendo UI, Angular; Native script)
    Experience in web services & RESTful APIs
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:41:15 PM

OP you are online but quiet?
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:48:20 PM

Its the greed, that people falls to. Hope you got your lesson if this turns out to be a scam

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
luxuryvilla

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 04:21:11 PM

OP's countdown scam tricks for delaying 4 days ico, from 30 btc to 50 btc, you guys who didn't read ico terms are retarded. He is online but not delete posts. He has done for scamming! FUCK U, SCAMMER and your whole family's vaginal!

wtman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:43:33 PM

Check out the scam thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579551.new#new
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:08:22 PM

a little weird idea, this project. Tongue

How can you automate this chain (as each node must evaluate each video)?

anyway, good Luck. Cheesy

Appreciate the support.

questions:

1. what kind of crypto tech is integrated into aid system?  Is your APP centralize or decentralized?

2. does APPLE  accept altcoin APP?

AFAIK, apple declines all bitcoin&altcoin app on the store, so i think dev just hyped this coin with a simple picture.

If he submits this app to google play store, it maybe listed there.

Apple accepts blockchain apps on a conditional basis, if its a direct wallet to send currency, then usually no. If its a Dapp with blockchain lodging, then yes, i have already spoken with support, and it will be getting lodged into TestFlight for review.

For android there will be no issue, as the APK will be freely available.

you have a new message on language bounties dev Cheesy

can you please respond to this?

greek translation is complete guys

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572835.msg15788208#msg15788208

dev please add to op

Added, thank you.

Do you need german translation?

Possibly, please PM me with samples of your work.

when are the bounties going to be given out sir? im on mobile and hard to read the thread Smiley

You have a lot to catch up to. You are in for a rude awakening sadly.
fflaguna (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:16:08 AM

Thanks all for participating, bounties will be given out over the next week, and an update will be posted shortly, looking at setting up our own forum to get away from all these strange users posts and accusations
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:34:04 AM

Thanks all for participating, bounties will be given out over the next week, and an update will be posted shortly, looking at setting up our own forum to get away from all these strange users posts and accusations
what a coincidence
http://prntscr.com/c5gdqk

thank you so much fflaguna, for writing reply to Oracle thread,
could you please create SLACK Chat group, if you do good things, i will defend you, will help anything you need for FREE

i try to believe you, but since so many bad accusation i am very very worried and restless, i cant have any peace
kindly create slack chat group please

i dont care who you are, of even if you use others identity,  all no big deal,
as long you deliver the project and maintain the project, im with you
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:36:14 AM

thank you for showing, but you catch wrong guy,
please read this thread from start to end, you were wrong.. im the one investing 10BTC and believe in humanity in this project

until fflaguna real delivering what he promise, "restoring Faith in Humanity" im one of the victims, and i use humanitarian funding to support him do GOOD THING, which will have GOOD IMPACT to the WORLD

here is my defense

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579551.msg15915871#msg15915871
and i NEVER hide my identity

You are one big fool to have faith in humanity if you are looking for profit there are better promising altcoins than this.
san2ok

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:41:32 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 12:44:22 PM by san2ok

thank you for showing your accusation to me, but you catch wrong guy,
please read this thread from start to end, you were wrong.. im the one investing 10BTC and believe in humanity in this project
until fflaguna real delivering what he promise, "restoring Faith in Humanity" im one of the investor, and i use humanitarian funding to support him do GOOD THING, which will have GOOD IMPACT to the WORLD

here is my defense
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579551.msg15915871#msg15915871
and i NEVER hide my identity

i accidently click delete, so i re-do the post
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:59:07 AM

Another promise?
loveversace

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:46:13 AM

Another promise?

Cheesy  Another round of ico, unlimited deadline.   Grin
fflaguna (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:20:23 AM

Another promise?

Cheesy  Another round of ico, unlimited deadline.   Grin

Ico is finished. Im not too sure im happy with all this negativity, im trying to do good for the community, and i get hate and riddiculed and accused l, its not exactly the best environment for developing a new platform.
wtman
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:08:14 AM

Do a 3rd party identity verification and then we will see. From what I heard, fflaguna is either serving or ex US Army. Your broken English does not sound American. After researching your email address  fflaguna@gmail.com, we found

USARMY_JeonJiHyeon   fflaguna@gmail.com   Infantry
A proud serving member of the US Army.

https://i.imgur.com/RLlW2us.png

Upon further research, we have figured that you are not the real fflaguna. The real fflaguna types flawlessly unlike your posts. You have either purchased this account, or more likely stolen it.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:08:59 AM

Another promise?

Cheesy  Another round of ico, unlimited deadline.   Grin

Ico is finished. Im not too sure im happy with all this negativity, im trying to do good for the community, and i get hate and riddiculed and accused l, its not exactly the best environment for developing a new platform.

OP please reply to the personal message sent to you. And please update threads and post some proofs so that the negativity from other people will remove. I know that all people that giving scam accusation is really not an investor to the ICO.that's why they easily to accuse..please consider other people who really invest big amount in this project. Im counting on you OP.. prove that you really wants to help to restore faith in humanity and tell other people that they are wrong in accusing you. We will support you if you do the right decision. Goodluck

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█