Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PX Hybrid POW/POS [SHA-256] MINING POOL **STAKING ANDROID WALLETS** [ANN]  (Read 61516 times)
msada777

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:48:19 PM

Can you help me check if YOBIT chain is synced?

https://i.imgur.com/CJ5Umoe.jpg

Unfortunately, it looks like yet another split Angry

Still we need a new PX wallet version.
I contacted chainz, lets wait and see.

if chainz updates, then I will contact yobit. Till then, lets wait and see.
wait with good courage and brave mind can prove your effort fulfill.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitpapio

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:42:55 AM

PX ADDED TO COINGATHER EXCHANGE! Grin

PX/BTC
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/PX/BTC

PX/DOGE
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/PX/DOGE

PX/LTC
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/PX/LTC

nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 03:35:32 AM

thank bro at last you helper (◕‿◕)

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
razorgames

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:36:37 AM

Built some wallets on Ubuntu 16.04 in a LXD Container of same os if someone can be so kind to test them I been super busy.

They are safe I can provide the container image if someone wants it too

http://px.razorgames.org

Low Fee Mining Pool Razor Pool
////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 05:20:07 AM

Built some wallets on Ubuntu 16.04 in a LXD Container of same os if someone can be so kind to test them I been super busy.

the price unstable no one buy lol~ Huh. any chance bring up?

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:08:50 AM

The problem is with YOBIT - they will not resync their wallet, even if you pay them BTC for Paid support tickets. I have withdrawn my ticket, but I will wait a while, before filling in another support ticket.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

The problem is with YOBIT - they will not resync their wallet, even if you pay them BTC for Paid support tickets. I have withdrawn my ticket, but I will wait a while, before filling in another support ticket.

how to withdraw it. it's still alive there?

razorgames

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

If you ask me I say dump the coins on Yobit and buy on coingather then withdrawal.

Unfortunately with my disabilities, medication and medical bills I had to disable and sell off my mine ;/ or I would run the price up over at coingather.

If for some miracle I ever get a few thousand I'll reassemble my mine to be able to buy coins on the exchange. If I was able to sell off the coin I had on hand I would have more than enough to assemble my mine x2 and I could afford to buy coins on the exchange like mad Plus afford my medical expenses. Maybe my life will change soon after being in limbo for 11 years. Sorry I can't do more at the moment ;/

////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

If you ask me I say dump the coins on Yobit and buy on coingather then withdrawal.

Unfortunately with my disabilities, medication and medical bills I had to disable and sell off my mine ;/ or I would run the price up over at coingather.

If for some miracle I ever get a few thousand I'll reassemble my mine to be able to buy coins on the exchange. If I was able to sell off the coin I had on hand I would have more than enough to assemble my mine x2 and I could afford to buy coins on the exchange like mad Plus afford my medical expenses. Maybe my life will change soon after being in limbo for 11 years. Sorry I can't do more at the moment ;/

no one people buy ~_~

razorgames

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

There's about $100 a day moving on Yobit. I dumped about the equivalent amount of coin on Coingather for $8 to stimulate the market a little.

So say people who already sold between 17 and 30 Satoshi over on Yobit got PX on coingather for as little as one Satoshi!

I did the same thing over on Yobit a while back as it seem nobody else wanted to stimulate the coin a little so I've been doing things on my own. My problem now is I don't have BTC or LTC to stimulate with now ;/

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 06:48:13 AM

There's about $100 a day moving on Yobit. I dumped about the equivalent amount of coin on Coingather for $8 to stimulate the market a little.

So say people who already sold between 17 and 30 Satoshi over on Yobit got PX on coingather for as little as one Satoshi!

I did the same thing over on Yobit a while back as it seem nobody else wanted to stimulate the coin a little so I've been doing things on my own. My problem now is I don't have BTC or LTC to stimulate with now ;/

is there possible will good reacher. it's stop lol

mozsi

Activity: 113
Merit: 105

bunny

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:10:37 AM

Is there anyone running a fully synced android wallet?
My wallet has 0 connections. Please help me sync it.

Staking android wallet is actually a good idea.

hey there
miner2k

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

Hey guys,
Ok.. so what are we going to do here?  This his gotten crazy!
We had this coin that was mining beautifully, trading smoothly (granted it was only at Yobit) but it was trading smoothly..
We suffer a fork.. Yobit switches the wallet into Maintenance Mode, effectively locking out any deposits and keeping the coin from growing...
Here we are 6 months later.. PX has managed to make it to CoinGather but is trading at 1/3 to 1/4 of it's Yobit value.  Meanwhile, Yobit leaves their wallet in Maintenance Mode.

Yobit managed to have the wallet online for a few days recently.. then back to Maintenance mode..
They ignore support tickets as well as PAID support tickets..

What's left?  Yeah we can all collect our PX stake.. nowhere to trade or sell it.. a few people with ancient mining hardware will still mine it on the hopes that one day they'll be able to cash in and not take a loss on the electricity they spent to mine it.. meanwhile the coin goes nowhere.  These are not the dreams that Crypto is made of.

I don't know if there's a life left here for PX or not.  It's been a constant uphill battle for this coin to make any forward progress.  It's a sad story, but hanging in limbo isn't the answer.

I don't know if everyone hammering Yobit support until the cave in is the way to go.. perhaps the development team that started this project might have an interest in pushing it to other exchanges.  There's no shortage of them now and maybe having it trade between a handful of exchanges would help drive it forward.

I'm not a financial wizard, nor an investment expert.  Just a guy that mined PX coin.. saw great potential for it and has become sadly disheartened with it's downward spiral.  If anyone has any ideas as to how to kick this coin back into the game, chime out.  Maybe the group together has enough power to get it back up and going.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 01:19:20 AM

Hey guys,
We had this coin that was mining beautifully, trading smoothly (granted it was only at Yobit) but it was trading smoothly..
We suffer a fork.. Yobit switches the wallet into Maintenance Mode, effectively locking out any deposits and keeping the coin from growing...
Here we are 6 months later.. PX has managed to make it to CoinGather but is trading at 1/3 to 1/4 of it's Yobit value.  Meanwhile, Yobit leaves their wallet in Maintenance Mode.

Yobit managed to have the wallet online for a few days recently.. then back to Maintenance mode..

What's left?  Yeah we can all collect our PX stake.. nowhere to trade or sell it.. a few people with ancient mining hardware will still mine it on the hopes that one day they'll be able to cash in and not take a loss on the electricity they spent to mine it.. meanwhile the coin goes nowhere.  These are not the dreams that Crypto is made of.

I don't know if there's a life left here for PX or not.  It's been a constant uphill battle for this coin to make any forward progress.  It's a sad story, but hanging in limbo isn't the answer.

I don't know if everyone hammering Yobit support until the cave in is the way to go.. perhaps the development team that started this project might have an interest in pushing it to other exchanges.  There's no shortage of them now and maybe having it trade between a handful of exchanges would help drive it forward.

I'm not a financial wizard, nor an investment expert.  Just a guy that mined PX coin.. saw great potential for it and has become sadly disheartened with it's downward spiral.  If anyone has any ideas as to how to kick this coin back into the game, chime out.  Maybe the group together has enough power to get it back up and going.

need search dev team and new marketing + roadmap needed asap....like sprouts

razorgames

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:17:27 PM

Hey guys,

need search dev team and new marketing + roadmap needed asap....like sprouts

I have been talking with Greedy about this and said I would offer up some of my PX for a dev fund to fix the getblocktemplate if I don`t do it first but the code is messy.
This should be an easy and quick fix for a experienced dev. We fix this I can add it to my pool ASAP!

I would like to see more for the coin but I think this would be a start.

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:52:07 PM

Forking from what coin is this?

razorgames

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:03:24 PM

PEX

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:47:21 AM

PEX

Try roadmap

razorgames

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

Try roadmap

Any Ideas?

I vote to pool some coin from as many holders as possible towards a dev to sort, fix and add/alter a few things.

This would also give us leverage on Yobit to fix their shi# or flag the wallets locked in the chain. They need to stop holding coins to stake and masternode them or just locking them from the owners!! Smart yes but not cool and unethical when it interrupts service/monies/trading/profits of others.

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:29:04 AM

PEX
We got iGOTSPOTS = pfeff to SWAP this coin from PEX.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: