Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300511 times)
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:45:10 PM

the wallet is giving error when I try to open it. says
"This version is not compatible with your windows" but I have Window 7 32bt(x84). which is compatible with it according to the site.
I have .net framework and other requirements too..

BTW why you are ignorning the real issue?
and will someone tell me about the liqui+antshare thing? why the coin being traded in liqui when the coin is not even launched?

you need to install net framework 4 and it available for windows 7 x64

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antshares

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:13:34 PM

So there is really, really a lot of work both for the coding and marketing. It's September and our summer interns are back to school. So sorry for any inconvenience or inactive and hope you can understand.

Since a lot of questions are repeated, we decide to summarize answers to those FAQ and post everyday.

1. How's bounty going?
We got a google doc summarizing bounties and antshares account. Check Your Bounty Information here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eWiTi-TrWR5fm7RLsY2PYAU8I1T-SJFbMHtXBqo18v4/edit?usp=sharing
Information not right or Missing your information? Update & Add info here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7WQJ55D
Antshares address is necessary in order to make a bounty payment. We are having trouble matching people with their antshares address.

2. When is the mainnet launch?
Our mainnet is under development and is going to launch in Oct or early Nov.

3. What exchanges are ANS going to be traded at?
We've already nailed down several Chinese exchanges. Overseas exchanges our target is polo and bittrex. We are still communicating with them and we are confident that at least one of the two will trade ANS.

4. Where can I find the wallet?
We now have a Chinese version Windows wallet on our websites. We'll have bi-language web APP wallet when our mainnet goes online.

5. Any latest news?
Check our blog, our social media and etc.
Our ICO Escrow Address:https://blockchain.info/address/3Q8pgRFtxbUp8wtGbtQqRNXPs1B4i6enu1
Read ICO statistics here: https://www.antshares.org/en-US/Blog/Details/36
Lottery Draw: https://www.antshares.org/en-US/Blog/Details/34

_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:18:36 PM

We have all the bounty records. But we don't have member's antshares address to distribute the bounties. Antshares address is necessary to get the bounty.

I've been your twitter follower since August 19 and i've retweeted most of Antshares tweets.

But something shit has happened to my twitter account that all of my tweets and retweets have been deleted.

I just want to ask, do i still qualify for the twitter bounty? if not, then it's still ok.

Thanks.

Just bumping up my post.

I need answer Antshare, Thanks.
swisswatch

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:21:24 PM

So there is really, really a lot of work both for the coding and marketing. It's September and our summer interns are back to school. So sorry for any inconvenience or inactive and hope you can understand.

Since a lot of questions are repeated, we decide to summarize answers to those FAQ and post everyday.

1. How's bounty going?
We got a google doc summarizing bounties and antshares account. Check Your Bounty Information here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eWiTi-TrWR5fm7RLsY2PYAU8I1T-SJFbMHtXBqo18v4/edit?usp=sharing
Information not right or Missing your information? Update & Add info here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7WQJ55D
Antshares address is necessary in order to make a bounty payment. We are having trouble matching people with their antshares address.

We've already nailed down several Chinese exchanges. Overseas exchanges our target is polo and bittrex. We are still communicating with them and we are confident that at least one of the two will trade ANS.

We now have a Chinese version Windows wallet on our websites. We'll have bi-language web APP wallet when our mainnet goes online.

5. Any latest news?
Our ICO Escrow Address:https://blockchain.info/address/3Q8pgRFtxbUp8wtGbtQqRNXPs1B4i6enu1

marketing? where is the marketing team? you have so many guys do nothing, you don't count bounty well, you don't ignore spammers, you ignore investors, nice job. and you don't pay campaign manager salary, why other projects never disclosed email address, what's in your brain??

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:33:22 PM

1. How's bounty going?

5. Any latest news?
what is the fucking sense to repost the same post again and gain?
and bounty details are not correct.
correct the fucking bounty detail sheet..

and wallet is not working in 32bit system. correct this too..

and why you are not answering other question? don't burn your whole project for few hundred dollars.. I'll message all exchanges and inform them about your scammy baheviour and request them to never add your coin until you don't pay every one.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:36:40 PM

We have all the bounty records. But we don't have member's antshares address to distribute the bounties. Antshares address is necessary to get the bounty.

I've been your twitter follower since August 19 and i've retweeted most of Antshares tweets.

But something shit has happened to my twitter account that all of my tweets and retweets have been deleted.

I just want to ask, do i still qualify for the twitter bounty? if not, then it's still ok.

Thanks.

Just bumping up my post.

Yes, you should be able to get your bounty.

p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:39:09 PM

This is why ICOs should have very simple bounty programs or none at all.

People always lose their minds over these pennies offered for sigs and twitter. Literally are owed pennies for cutting and pasting some lines.

They are owed it, and they should get it, but this much trouble for pennies is absurd. Not worth it and thus, I do not participate. I'll just wait for all these guys to get their 5 cents and we can all go forward.  Roll Eyes
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:40:16 PM

Thanks.

Just bumping up my post.

and when? lots of peoples are able to get their bounty but you are not ready to pay them.. first make your wallet able to use. ten people will may send you their addresses.

People always lose their minds over these pennies offered for sigs and twitter. Literally are owed pennies for cutting and pasting some lines.

They are owed it, and they should get it, but this much trouble for pennies is absurd. Not worth it and thus, I do not participate. I'll just wait for all these guys to get their 5 cents and we can all go forward.  Roll Eyes
LOL.. this is not about few cents.. this is about the time. we joined the signature campaign and promote the ICO for almost one month.. and at the end the time we are getting nothing..
and you think it is not worth to ask for payment?

gfwdown

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:45:08 PM

Thanks.

Just bumping up my post.

and when? lots of peoples are able to get their bounty but you are not ready to pay them.. first make your wallet able to use. ten people will may send you their addresses.

ANS is disorganized, they should consider this situation, how can they only support the address during ico, they should think about many people didn't get the address furing ico, and need to get it after ico, but they close the address page.

And more than 10 people don't in the list(i estimate maybe more than 100, but they don't shout here.)

Promoting ANS is wasting time. I regret, I did every tweet and linkedin, can't find my info there.
antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:45:59 PM

1. How's bounty going?

5. Any latest news?
what is the fucking sense to repost the same post again and gain?
and bounty details are not correct.
correct the fucking bounty detail sheet..

and wallet is not working in 32bit system. correct this too..

and why you are not answering other question? don't burn your whole project for few hundred dollars.. I'll message all exchanges and inform them about your scammy baheviour and request them to never add your coin until you don't pay every one.

What do you mean by bounty details?

Mainnet is the most important thing. Web APP will be released when the mainnet goes online.

Today is mid autumn festival and I don't know why I'm still working rather than spending time with my family.

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:47:44 PM

Thanks.

Just bumping up my post.

LOL.. this is not about few cents.. this is about the time. we joined the signature campaign and promote the ICO for almost one month.. and at the end the time we are getting nothing..

We need to figure out how many ANS to be paid right? Fill out our survey

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:48:44 PM

Thanks.

Just bumping up my post.

ANS is disorganized, they should consider this situation, how can they only support the address during ico, they should think about many people didn't get the address furing ico, and need to get it after ico, but they close the address page.

And more than 10 people don't in the list(i estimate maybe more than 100, but they don't shout here.)

Promoting ANS is wasting time. I regret, I did every tweet and linkedin, can't find my info there.

You will get paid. Fill out our survey.

p75formula

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:50:31 PM

As I said, you should get it and have every right to ask for it. You kept up your end of the bargain, but you still spent time on something for how much money? Come on. Next time you are going to spend your time on something like this, do a quick estimate on the $/hour. Unless, a bounty is as simple as clicking like on Facebook or something like that, it's hardly worth my time. Adding to that is the way that people freak out about these bounty programs and cause all sorts of panic because they want to make sure they get their 5 cents. So yes, it is about time and it's not worth it.

Do a quick estimate on the amount of time you've spent on this, including freaking out here. I bet it's not worth your time, I know it wouldn't be worth mine.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:56:54 PM

Thanks.

Just bumping up my post.

can you even hear me what I am saying?
the wallet is not working.
The wallet is not working.
The wallet is not working

I tried to do that but
how could we fill the fucking survey if there is no access to wallet fro us? fix up your wallet you none sense developer..

_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:59:36 PM

ooh that's great.

Thanks so much. Smiley
axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:12:40 PM

Thanks.

Just bumping up my post.

can you even hear me what I am saying?
the wallet is not working.
The wallet is not working

I tried to do that but
how could we fill the fucking survey if there is no access to wallet fro us? fix up your wallet you none sense developer..

oh shitty dev you make me laugh  Roll Eyes
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:25:27 PM

1. How's bounty going?

5. Any latest news?

Hi
Thanks for putting such a details up-date! Most exciting day's are ahead for everyone involves with ants venture.
I have one queri! Was perticipeted ants bounty campaign in couple of channel through out the ICO! But didn't submitted my ants address or anything to claim! [ Actually did't felt hurry to claim the rewards ]

So, Now what I should do to claim my bounty in future day's?

Thank you again |

tusandii

Activity: 1498
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:27:42 PM

1. How's bounty going?

5. Any latest news?

amazing update antshares team, salute to you !

we always waiting your amazing progress well done !! good luck as always  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 02:39:00 PM

1. How's bounty going?

5. Any latest news?

Hi
Thanks for putting such a details up-date! Most exciting day's are ahead for everyone involves with ants venture.
I have one queri! Was perticipeted ants bounty campaign in couple of channel through out the ICO! But didn't submitted my ants address or anything to claim! [ Actually did't felt hurry to claim the rewards ]

So, Now what I should do to claim my bounty in future day's?

Thank you again |

can you tell me you are talking about which detailed updates? there is no any big updates.. and the bounty information is not even completed. there is just emails and anthsare addresses and not all addresses though because signature participants not included.. and the Total bounty Option is totally impty..

LOL... just checked the spread sheet again and found they removed the emails now..
now only addresses and no other details. no even user's names and no bounty amount.
how they know which address is which user's?? if people don't like to add their emails you can add their usernames at least. but there is nothing..

Believe me this is an obvious scam attempt.

realm

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:44:44 PM

@antshares I filled your survey and I hope you get everything sorted. I noticed that in the survey you don't ask if the user is eligible for the tripple bounty, do you have any other way to find out?
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: