Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300504 times)
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:55:22 AM

We are at a blind here guessing when will the Main Net goes live some says october or early november. i think we need a date here the dev should clear this up and post an estimated date to clear things up.

The Mainnet Launch, as we have repeatedly said, is expected at Oct./early Nov.
TAT is 100% technically ready for the launch, the waiting is intended to provide
a) refund period, as we set in our ICO Rules https://www.antshares.org/en-US/Blog/Details/21
b) to protect the interests of the ICO Participants, if you have previous experience you will understand

Yes bounty hunters who don't have an ANS address will have to wait a little bit longer, but this is the due course
and it protects you from spamming guys

Can we see how many btc will be refunded? The invested btc is too large, many want refund

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:22:36 PM

When bounty will be distribute? And when I can remove signature campaign?
Thanks
robstak

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:43:53 PM

Thanks

Few days or weeks after the mainnet goes live in 1  to 2 months.
antshares

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 02:12:01 PM

We are at a blind here guessing when will the Main Net goes live some says october or early november. i think we need a date here the dev should clear this up and post an estimated date to clear things up.

TAT is 100% technically ready for the launch, the waiting is intended to provide
a) refund period, as we set in our ICO Rules https://www.antshares.org/en-US/Blog/Details/21
b) to protect the interests of the ICO Participants, if you have previous experience you will understand

Yes bounty hunters who don't have an ANS address will have to wait a little bit longer, but this is the due course

Can we see how many btc will be refunded? The invested btc is too large, many want refund

You will know that by the end of the refund period, or simply by doing some math based on the BTC you invested and the ANS you acquired.
Yes we designed to have this function in place for people's choice.
However it's worth noting that
a) it will be faster to liquidate to sell on exchange than waiting for refunded btc
b) the refund is irreversible and maybe people should decide with a better picture of the project in mind. which means, why not wait a little longer

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:15:59 PM

Update soon pls .

next week they will update with new english wallet!

right, but remember it doesnt really matter. you guys dont seem to understand your not gonna generate an address for your bounty shit. it was told over 40 days ago you WERE TO REGISTER FOR AN ICO ADDRESS AND USE THAT ANS ADDRESS FOR BOUNTIES

the chain is NOT EVEN BOOTED YET. 

THIS "english wallet" you all waiting for is just testnet, THERE IS NO MAIN CHAIN YET. YOU CANNOT GENERATE AN ANS ADDRESS NOW.

jesus fuck...
what you mean by A wallet without any address? are you crazy or they are crazy? what will be the use of the wallet then which can not give address?

Testnet addresses will be cleaned when mainnet goes online. Having testnet address is useless...You must register a main net account.
Thanks

Those ANS addresses you have provided during the ICO, are they testnet Antshare wallet addresses? if yes How will be able to get the Main Net ANS addresses for the ICO participants?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 02:17:53 PM

Update soon pls .

right, but remember it doesnt really matter. you guys dont seem to understand your not gonna generate an address for your bounty shit. it was told over 40 days ago you WERE TO REGISTER FOR AN ICO ADDRESS AND USE THAT ANS ADDRESS FOR BOUNTIES

THIS "english wallet" you all waiting for is just testnet, THERE IS NO MAIN CHAIN YET. YOU CANNOT GENERATE AN ANS ADDRESS NOW.

jesus fuck...
what you mean by A wallet without any address? are you crazy or they are crazy? what will be the use of the wallet then which can not give address?

Testnet addresses will be cleaned when mainnet goes online. Having testnet address is useless...You must register a main net account.
Thanks

Those ANS addresses you have provided during the ICO, are they testnet Antshare wallet addresses? if yes How will be able to get the Main Net ANS addresses for the ICO participants?

i asked this question few hours ago. and again i wanted to know.

Are the Antshare address I've acquired during ICO can be used to claim bounties? If not Where can i get a new one?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:25:53 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 05:47:15 PM by mprep

To stop people losing coins to hackers who search for crypto wallets and steal coins, why not add 2FA to this coins wallet?

If you add 2FA to your wallet don't forget to give the vTorrent devs some credit for this great security feature which will help all crypto projects.

PM if you need some help with implementation.

mod note: removed ad spam.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:14:23 PM

Dear Bounty Hunters:

You need to fill the survey here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7WQJ55D

Your bounties will be assigned (not really issued since the Mainnet isn't online yet) to your ANS address in the coming week.
For those who haven't finished the info survey plz hurry.

For those who haven't acquired an ANS address, you need to be patient.

Cheers guys.

i did register to the ico page before the ico ended. i have my private key and antsahre address. can they still be useful?
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 03:31:56 PM

You will know that by the end of the refund period, or simply by doing some math based on the BTC you invested and the ANS you acquired.
Yes we designed to have this function in place for people's choice.
However it's worth noting that
a) it will be faster to liquidate to sell on exchange than waiting for refunded btc
b) the refund is irreversible and maybe people should decide with a better picture of the project in mind. which means, why not wait a little longer

Good advise there for those seeking for refund, the refund may not seem as easy as it sound, and I don't need anybody coming here crying about something he has been warned about. The best thing is to see with your private key if you want refund I'm interested if the price is ICO price and I will pay for Escrow.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:20:36 PM

Guys, please calm down. Come on, give them time.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:20:48 PM

Update soon pls .

jesus fuck...

Thanks

Are the Antshare address I've acquired during ICO can be used to claim bounties? If not Where can i get a new one?

Yes the address you've got on the ICO can get used to claim your bounties, no need to get a new one.
People who don't have will have to wait longer for a new address.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:18:04 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 05:47:41 PM by mprep

forgot where i place the file where my antshare address and private key is listed, what else should i do?

To stop people losing coins to hackers who search for crypto wallets and steal coins, why not add 2FA to this coins wallet?

If you add 2FA to your wallet don't forget to give the vTorrent devs some credit for this great security feature which will help all crypto projects.

you've been spaming these all over the ico threads.
Teams will implement 2FA if they will. but the antshare team hasn't even have the wallet being translated yet.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:44:51 PM

forgot where i place the file where my antshare address and private key is listed, what else should i do?

you've been spaming these all over the ico threads.
Teams will implement 2FA if they will. but the antshare team hasn't even have the wallet being translated yet.

2FA on WHAT? omfg the brains of this forum are just gone, i swear

THERES NO FUCKING COINS THERE TO PROTECT, what are you even talking about?

theres NO CHAIN, NO COINS, THOSE numbers are for REFERENCE, there's nothing to steal! omfg....

ANTSHARES man, i gotta leave this thread, theres no info here, ill be on slack, as always.   i suggest you guys lock and/or leave this thread as well, theres no value here...
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 09:28:59 PM

Thanks antshares for solving all the doubts
Crpto4$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:41:48 PM

https://twofactorauth.org/

We can use the Multi-factor authentication (MFA) into antshare wallet which is a method of computer access control in which a user is only granted access after successfully presenting several separate pieces of evidence to an authentication mechanism - typically at least two of the following categories: knowledge (something they know); possession (something they have), and inherence (something they are).
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:17:11 PM

Thanks

Few days or weeks after the mainnet goes live in 1  to 2 months.

Thank you
antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:03:00 AM

Update soon pls .

jesus fuck...

Thanks

No. they are for the mainnet.

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:03:48 AM

Update soon pls .

jesus fuck...

Thanks

Yes. the ICO ANS add. can be used for claiming bounties.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:06:42 AM

any news as to which english exchange can ANS be listed?
it seem to take too long, why don;t you guys just list them on exchanges while distributing the bounties as well.

playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:59:43 AM

any news as to which english exchange can ANS be listed?
it seem to take too long, why don;t you guys just list them on exchanges while distributing the bounties as well.
the just holding the investment for nothing. nothing special in their development. dev you're a bull shit. work fast and release the coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: