Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300502 times)
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:05:34 PM

Does anybody know when the refund policy ends?

It'll end by the mainnet launch, probably by the end of this month. The team said they will communicate the exact date after the end of their holidays, so I guess next week we'll have a date.

I'm worried that if Bitcoin price spikes the raised amount would be significantly lower.

The last time I asked it was around 20 BTC, maybe now it's 100 (maybe 1000). Anyway, that means more ANS for the rest of the investors. Unless the big investors ask for a refund, I personlly don't think that the refunds will do any harm ...

Also, when would we see our final ANS share?

Probably once the mainnet launches because refunds won't be possible anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:20:07 PM

It'll end by the mainnet launch, probably by the end of this month. The team said they will communicate the exact date after the end of their holidays, so I guess next week we'll have a date.

I'm worried that if Bitcoin price spikes the raised amount would be significantly lower.

The last time I asked it was around 20 BTC, maybe now it's 100 (maybe 1000). Anyway, that means more ANS for the rest of the investors. Unless the big investors ask for a refund, I personlly don't think that the refunds will do any harm ...

Also, when would we see our final ANS share?

Probably once the mainnet launches because refunds won't be possible anymore.

Great, thanks for the answers, I thought there was a deadline established.

Yes I know more refunds means more ANS for the the rest of us but honestly this is the first RICO I've seen and not sure if this could have a deep impact, while doubling my ANS would be great, it would also be terrible for the team and long term development.

I'm not trying to create panic but really, big investors are clearly the ones that could ask for a refund, and since there are no partial refunds, this makes it more radical. 100-500-1000 BTC at $500-600 is not the same as $700-800 and above.
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:55:02 PM

Some more news Smiley

Antshares Raises Millions in ICO, Partners with Microsoft:
http://bitcoinist.net/antshares-raises-millions-in-ico-partners-with-microsoft/

China's Antshares raises $4.5m, building 'universal blockchain' framework:
https://coinreport.net/antshares-raises-45m/

marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:34:35 PM

Some more news Smiley

Antshares Raises Millions in ICO, Partners with Microsoft:
http://bitcoinist.net/antshares-raises-millions-in-ico-partners-with-microsoft/

China's Antshares raises $4.5m, building 'universal blockchain' framework:
https://coinreport.net/antshares-raises-45m/

How much did it raise in total?
moneycharm

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:56:17 PM

When main net starts?  Thank you.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:01:32 PM

I believe they said in a month or so.
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:02:30 PM

Great, thanks for the answers

You are welcome.

while doubling my ANS would be great

Doubling? Smiley Let's be more optimistic Wink.

it would also be terrible for the team and long term development.

I'm not trying to create panic but really, big investors are clearly the ones that could ask for a refund, and since there are no partial refunds, this makes it more radical. 100-500-1000 BTC at $500-600 is not the same as $700-800 and above.

Yes I agree. Having said that, it seems the biggest investors have high hopes and seem to be friends with the team, so I don't think they'll ask for a refund. If that happens, it will indeed negatively impact Antshares' development and credibility.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:48:42 PM

Great, thanks for the answers

You are welcome.

while doubling my ANS would be great

Doubling? Smiley Let's be more optimistic Wink.

it would also be terrible for the team and long term development.

Yes I agree. Having said that, it seems the biggest investors have high hopes and seem to be friends with the team, so I don't think they'll ask for a refund. If that happens, it will indeed negatively impact Antshares' development and credibility.

Well I don't know anything about that, hopefully you are right but I don't have a single clue who they are. Either way, plenty small whales starting from 20 BTC and above could make a huge dent if they start asking for refunds.

I don't particulary think Bitcoin will rally too hard though (unless a major economic shift or war happens before the end of the year), so hopefully Antshares can keep more than 5k BTC .

I asked a while ago about translation bounties and didn't get any reply. AFAIK is not detailed anywhere how much ANS will be distributed for those compared to others who are all sorted out. Anyone has any input on that or had been awarded their share?
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 10:00:36 PM

Will there be a wallet for android mobiles too?I hope yes
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:32:03 AM

Yes I know more refunds means more ANS for the the rest of us but honestly this is the first RICO I've seen and not sure if this could have a deep impact, while doubling my ANS would be great, it would also be terrible for the team and long term development.

Likely refund requests may only happen in case of a launch delay or Bitcoin starts to crash. 

Mallampue

Activity: 765

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:11:33 AM

this month
maybe a few day and it will be probably ready to the mainnet launches
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:24:48 AM

Like i told you, its not worth going to china to sue these Antrshare Team, i don't think you will ever find them either.
Just ask for refunds if they are still not releasing anything, seem like they extend their vacation for days already. This can really be a big scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Crpto4$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:38:09 AM

Like i told you, its not worth going to china to sue these Antrshare Team, i don't think you will ever find them either.
Just ask for refunds if they are still not releasing anything, seem like they extend their vacation for days already. This can really be a big scam.

Did they just collect ICO and watch what will happen without developing anything, it ended september 8 its gonna be a month on october 8 without a main net and there are good ICO coins that big investors will miss because of the hold up. but i still believe in antshare.

thank you for your trust, I want to point out again here:
after the ICO termination, which was like 3 weeks ago, we
1)finished the client localization, and the development of the web wallet.
2)started the testing of the web wallet and localization
3)docked with exchanges in preparation for the incoming listing after the mainnet launch
4)hired 4 more devs for implementations in more languages

and all of these are just non-confidential tech-wise information, business-wise....I cannot finish in one post.

All I can say is, smart ppl know what they are doing when invested in Antshares.
Mallampue

Activity: 765

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:41:08 AM

I don't think that they are scammer. They are not here and updates this thread
Just wait until this month or early november for some news and releasing of the web wallet, android/iOUS
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 03:41:34 AM

Did they just collect ICO and watch what will happen without developing anything, it ended september 8 its gonna be a month on october 8 without a main net and there are good ICO coins that big investors will miss because of the hold up. but i still believe in antshare.

3)docked with exchanges in preparation for the incoming listing after the mainnet launch

and all of these are just non-confidential tech-wise information, business-wise....I cannot finish in one post.

All I can say is, smart ppl know what they are doing when invested in Antshares.

And who believes these? these are just words, anyone can say they are now testing anything and they may even pronounce they are now tie up with huge FOREX company and will back then up and such but hell. where are they.  Probably just delaying things and so they can erase tracks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 03:44:32 AM

And who believes these? these are just words, anyone can say they are now testing anything and they may even pronounce they are now tie up with huge FOREX company and will back then up and such but hell. where are they.  Probably just delaying things and so they can erase tracks.

guys, just put idiots like this on ignore. their just getting paid spewing garbage with 0 research, it's a yobit thing. replies to them just get them paid more :/

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:19:13 AM

guys, just put idiots like this on ignore. their just getting paid spewing garbage with 0 research, it's a yobit thing. replies to them just get them paid more :/

absolutely right. He is just saying same thing on all ICO thread that have delay on target date. You can see that on his post history. This type of spamming may affect investors of Antshare and may result to fall of project if idiot believe on this kind of spam.

To investors: Please bear with the team because they are still updating and they already gave target date for all upcoming activities, There is no sense on complaining now because all the answer is already posted. So the only we can do now is to wait and believe on the Antshare team

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 04:32:55 AM

Look they are very zealous during the ICO and now that its over they are nowhere to be found? ain't that a sign?

I find this token to have no much different to ICONOMI and yet ICONOMI team had already started distributing bounties and replying their thread from time to time. IF the ANTshare are just starting to develop their token, then I guess we all bought the non existing ones and its only now that they are trying to come up with what they are selling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
antshares

Activity: 350

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:31:46 AM

Hi guys,
The Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is set to go online NEXT WEEK! Visit our website at http://antshares.org  for more info.

The windows wallet, the web wallet, the android .apk and WP client download will be ready at the same time, available on the website.

Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:42:47 AM

Hi guys,
The Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is set to go online NEXT WEEK! Visit our website at http://antshares.org  for more info.

The windows wallet, the web wallet, the android .apk and WP client download will be ready at the same time, available on the website.

Hi !

Good, so you can release refunds now !

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: