Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300498 times)
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:59:32 PM

I am using web wallet.I tried to install desktop wallet but it requires me to download additional files.

I have no experience using the web wallet. The desktop wallet requires the installation of the .NET framework, isn't it possible for you to download it?

Desktop wallet will also take long to sync,so there is no use installing it.

Yes it will, but probably less than the web wallet, it also depends on the speed of your internet connection. You could try running it for one or two days and see how it progresses ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:20:59 PM

I am reading now about this project. Looking good.

Where can i buy?
I want to get rid of this shit.I have somewhere around 450 ANS and my web wallet takes ages to sync.
I can give you PASSPHARASE and everything you want.
You can move it to your wallet.
I can help you with that if there is no problem on desktop wallet, havent used it for weeks now
I am using web wallet.I tried to install desktop wallet but it requires me to download additional files.
Desktop wallet will also take long to sync,so there is no use installing it.
Btw what is the current market price of ANS?

I was using windows 10, it took me about half of a day to get fully synced, i saw someone uploaded the chain before, might be better to use that
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:15:06 PM

For all new Antshares Windows wallet users:

You can download Chain.zip -  270.7 MB to speed up blockchain sync.
It takes 40 minutes to download. And good until block 442604.

Just extract to AntsharesCore folder.

humoongus

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:07:12 PM

FYI:

Some major Chinese traders got scared of the halt on Bitcoin withdrawals in the three major Chinese exchanges. It seems they are moving funds to Western exchanges. Antshares asks side in Bittrex doubled because of this.

An increase in trading volume in Bittrex will confirm this.

Still not confirmed but look at that. Yunbi's volume gone. Next Yuanbao.

I don't know why Chinese traders even use Chinese altcoin exchanges, to be honest.  Yunbi, Yuanbao, and 19800 all have a $0 withdraw limit until ID documents are uploaded.

Bittrex has 1 BTC daily withdraw limit for unverified accounts, and 4 BTC daily withdraw limit for basic SMS verification.

19800 daily limit for withdrawals is 10BTC or 1000000 (1mil) ans daily after you confirm your ID
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

CTO’s Read: Mainstream Blockchain Architecture Analysis by Antshares’ Erik Zhang
http://news.8btc.com/ctos-read-mainstream-blockchain-structure-analysis-by-antshares-erik-zhang

8BTC Cover Story today
Cool.
Nice report.
Ant is getting more and more attention.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

Guys project like this need some patience, also BTC is super perfoming the last 60days so there is no alt coin that can shine and do his stuff,
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:06:50 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 06:51:10 PM by MoveCrypto

Guys project like this need some patience, also BTC is super perfoming the last 60days so there is no alt coin that can shine and do his stuff,

My gut told me to stay out of this, but then I got caught up in the China Huobi fomo and statements such as these:

The gap here is that, many lovely people in the west are not as informed as the Chinese audience in that, they are not aware of the reputaion and work that goes into this project. Our team members bear far more greater opportunity costs than a merely 20k btc market cap could compensate. We will definitely try to establish some smoother channels for us to communicate with the community in a stable way.

As for the market cap management, there will always be speculators pumping and dumping, but in the end it comes to solid progress that can be recognized by the market.
People will come and find out in the natural course of time.

It would not have been hard to keep the China Huobi hype going with a basic functioning wallet and some arbitrage bots working between Chinese exchanges and Bittrex

I doubt many big crypto holders or miners are running Windows OS, so I don't count that as a basic functioning wallet.  I had to pay money for a copy of closed-source and malware-infested Windows and run it in a virtual machine specifically for Antshares.  And it was very slow to synchronize.

I thought this was supposed to be the first refundable ico.  Where is the buy support for people who want to cut their losses and exit their position.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 02:52:01 PM

Somebody told me ANS have PoS.

Where can i find information about ANS PoS?

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

It doesn't have PoS per se, however holding ANS (Antshares) on your addresses entitle you to claim ANC (Antcoins).

You can check the white paper out to see for which purposes Antshares and Antcoins are used, and also to know how Antcoins are issued: https://github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1#j.

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

It doesn't have PoS per se, however holding ANS (Antshares) on your addresses entitle you to claim ANC (Antcoins).

You can check the white paper out to see for which purposes Antshares and Antcoins are used, and also to know how Antcoins are issued: https://github.com/AntShares/AntShares/wiki/Whitepaper-1.1#j.

Thank you. Reading whitepaper. Smiley

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:44:52 AM

Now they go vacation forever lol
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 07:29:11 AM

Vacation?

Busy Github if you ask me.
https://github.com/AntShares/AntShares/commits/master

https://github.com/AntShares/AntShares.VM/commits/master

https://github.com/AntShares/AntSharesCore/commits/master

GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:42:58 AM

Did they ever come back from vacation after taking the candy from the babies.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:09:40 AM

I can hear crickets i have lost a lot and still hoping they can pull off all that they mention, the VR games the alibaba using their chain if none of those happen then we just got suckered in an hyped investment.
Crpto4$

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:59:39 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 06:12:15 AM by Crpto4$

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.antfans.org/%3F/question/195&usg=ALkJrhhmY4zp0FrnHYUKu9VkFS4tUmwl5Q

Little Ant News Weekly Issue 5

First, technical updates

Recently tested the first super-trade transaction 2.0 first successful test. Superconducting transactions are new de-centric trading models that are implemented through smart contracts and AVM. Any individual or team, can be based on superconducting transactions to develop the business layer of landing applications, such as superconducting trading model of the forecast class platform, P2P platform, all platforms and other applications. Blue Whale is the first floor project of the concept of superconducting transactions, and its team is involved in the open source development of superconducting transactions and is responsible for the transaction testing.

At the same time, the small ecology ushered in the block block lovers Lcux development of the new block browser http://antchain.xyz . The browser on the basis of ordinary block browser, an increase of some of the system but the ordinary people can not obtain the objective indicators, such as the system running time, the system effective trading volume, the real number of various types of assets, the system The number of internal addresses and so on. Lcux said that the infrastructure has been optimized to improve access speed; provide more statistical charts and data; add the label function and more tools, etc. included in the browser's follow-up development plan.

Second, community activities

In the last stage of the program, the Leaders' Choice Competition has been implemented and a number of Babbitt users have been involved. There are two phases in the event, which are intended to allow opinion leaders in different fields to popularize the knowledge of block chains in different ways and participate in practical research in technology, entrepreneurship and investment. Activity Address: http://8btc.com/thread-46598-1-1.html

The next step will be to start the small ant development college, through the production of technical video courses and provide some technical documentation to help developers enter the chain area. In addition, we will organize some offline community activities this year to hatch more projects and organizations, have more applications and technical talents, so we hope to provide such a platform and activities to connect more people and resources.

Third, the market cooperation

In the brand building, we will be held next week, media ventilation, and professional journalists to communicate with the new eco-new technology, new products. By these several media to write in-depth reports, and then through a number of portals and financial, technology and media to be widely reproduced and spread.

In addition, has registered a number of Baidu Encyclopedia entries for search engine optimization , the next step will continue to improve, if you are also interested to welcome to participate in http://baike.baidu.com/item/ small ants? Sefr = enterbtn

Fourth, ecological information

The traditional Internet financial products trading platform uses a centralized trading model, which is responsible for secured transactions by the platform. Such business model requires both parties to charge the funds to the platform account for hosting. Huge amounts of money concentrated in the central server, prone to theft, resulting in multi-loss. Blue Whale Amoy is the first ant eco-first superconducting transaction 2.0 landing trading platform, dedicated to the market to create a credible, low-cost, secure Internet environment, the beginning of the beta test.

Finally, based on the small ant block chain of the smart fund Nest has been on the official website www.nestfund.io, and will release the white paper. In the traditional venture capital fund, the investment strategy is developed by experienced fund managers and other professionals; and Nest is based on the small-ants block chain of intelligent contract prepared by a new form of funds - smart fund, Nest aims to pass Block chains are as much as possible to eliminate the high threshold, high risk, inefficiency and moral hazard of traditional fund form intermediaries.

* All contents of this publication are for reference only and are not intended as a basis for any investment

Antchain.XYZ

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://antchain.xyz/&usg=ALkJrhiJjCCBETzwUSHybKk3SjLj6iL3Zw

www.nestfund.io

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=www.nestfund.io

Nest blog
Smart fund

The word of the fund is accessible to everyone. In the eyes of many people, the fund is still a kind of thing involved in the process of complex, but I do not know how to operate the last inexplicable money. Participate in the process of complex this point, in the past few years has been unknowingly by a variety of babies have greatly improved. The balance of the number of participants over 300 million, which means that every four Chinese people are involved in a balance of the capital of the $ 800 billion fund project. Now the times, to participate in a fund is convenient, and even often in this participation is unknowingly completed.

A senior private equity funder once told me that a good financial product is to make complex financial behavior and the results of each ordinary people can easily buy, without having to understand its internal investment process. The above balance can be described as the ultimate logic of this logic.

Can the inner process really do not need to understand?

Balance is a successful product, is a great product, but I do not like the balance of the treasure.

I would like to know what the fund's investment projects are
    I would like to know how the fund's investment projects are
    I would like to recommend a good investment project for the fund to contribute
    I would like to participate in the fund's investment decisions
    I would like to withdraw from the fund's investment decision when it does not match my personal philosophy
    I want to get something other than money when I quit, for example, to keep the share of the investment project
    I would like to communicate with other participants, communicate with the fund decision-makers, and even the decision-makers are approved and selected by the participants

Above, is what I like the fund, "smart fund". The smart fund is my biography, and its main form comes from the 2016 Tai Tau Square's heavy project TheDAO. TheDAO is an extraordinary project, in the summer last year, its potential typhoon in general, violent but to have to rush. In our usher in a new year and spring, look back at TheDAO, you can use this sentence to evaluate its performance: do not be a milestone, when paving stones.

I believe in smart funds and insist on pushing Nest on small ants for the simple reason: compared to the previous fund was too boring. Fund is not a simple capital accumulation, the fund is the will of the people, is the combination of funds will be profit-making, but also the future of the starting point.

So there is Nest this project.
Nest is based on the small-ants block chain of intelligent contracts written by a new form of funds - smart funds. Nest aims to eliminate the high threshold, high risk, inefficiency and moral hazard of traditional fund form intermediaries through Participants complete their investment, management, and withdrawal of their digital assets through a smart contract without having to apply to a specific organization. Based on the block chain, anyone can participate in Nest completely at zero .
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.antfans.org/%3F/question/195&usg=ALkJrhhmY4zp0FrnHYUKu9VkFS4tUmwl5Q

Little Ant News Weekly Issue 5

First, technical updates

Recently tested the first super-trade transaction 2.0 first successful test. Superconducting transactions are new de-centric trading models that are implemented through smart contracts and AVM. Any individual or team, can be based on superconducting transactions to develop the business layer of landing applications, such as superconducting trading model of the forecast class platform, P2P platform, all platforms and other applications. Blue Whale is the first floor project of the concept of superconducting transactions, and its team is involved in the open source development of superconducting transactions and is responsible for the transaction testing.

At the same time, the small ecology ushered in the block block lovers Lcux development of the new block browser http://antchain.xyz . The browser on the basis of ordinary block browser, an increase of some of the system but the ordinary people can not obtain the objective indicators, such as the system running time, the system effective trading volume, the real number of various types of assets, the system The number of internal addresses and so on. Lcux said that the infrastructure has been optimized to improve access speed; provide more statistical charts and data; add the label function and more tools, etc. included in the browser's follow-up development plan.

Second, community activities

In the last stage of the program, the Leaders' Choice Competition has been implemented and a number of Babbitt users have been involved. There are two phases in the event, which are intended to allow opinion leaders in different fields to popularize the knowledge of block chains in different ways and participate in practical research in technology, entrepreneurship and investment. Activity Address: http://8btc.com/thread-46598-1-1.html

The next step will be to start the small ant development college, through the production of technical video courses and provide some technical documentation to help developers enter the chain area. In addition, we will organize some offline community activities this year to hatch more projects and organizations, have more applications and technical talents, so we hope to provide such a platform and activities to connect more people and resources.

Third, the market cooperation

In the brand building, we will be held next week, media ventilation, and professional journalists to communicate with the new eco-new technology, new products. By these several media to write in-depth reports, and then through a number of portals and financial, technology and media to be widely reproduced and spread.

In addition, has registered a number of Baidu Encyclopedia entries for search engine optimization , the next step will continue to improve, if you are also interested to welcome to participate in http://baike.baidu.com/item/ small ants? Sefr = enterbtn

Fourth, ecological information

The traditional Internet financial products trading platform uses a centralized trading model, which is responsible for secured transactions by the platform. Such business model requires both parties to charge the funds to the platform account for hosting. Huge amounts of money concentrated in the central server, prone to theft, resulting in multi-loss. Blue Whale Amoy is the first ant eco-first superconducting transaction 2.0 landing trading platform, dedicated to the market to create a credible, low-cost, secure Internet environment, the beginning of the beta test.

Finally, based on the small ant block chain of the smart fund Nest has been on the official website www.nestfund.io, and will release the white paper. In the traditional venture capital fund, the investment strategy is developed by experienced fund managers and other professionals; and Nest is based on the small-ants block chain of intelligent contract prepared by a new form of funds - smart fund, Nest aims to pass Block chains are as much as possible to eliminate the high threshold, high risk, inefficiency and moral hazard of traditional fund form intermediaries.

* All contents of this publication are for reference only and are not intended as a basis for any investment

Antchain.XYZ

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://antchain.xyz/&usg=ALkJrhiJjCCBETzwUSHybKk3SjLj6iL3Zw

www.nestfund.io

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=www.nestfund.io

Nest blog
Smart fund

The word of the fund is accessible to everyone. In the eyes of many people, the fund is still a kind of thing involved in the process of complex, but I do not know how to operate the last inexplicable money. Participate in the process of complex this point, in the past few years has been unknowingly by a variety of babies have greatly improved. The balance of the number of participants over 300 million, which means that every four Chinese people are involved in a balance of the capital of the $ 800 billion fund project. Now the times, to participate in a fund is convenient, and even often in this participation is unknowingly completed.

A senior private equity funder once told me that a good financial product is to make complex financial behavior and the results of each ordinary people can easily buy, without having to understand its internal investment process. The above balance can be described as the ultimate logic of this logic.

Can the inner process really do not need to understand?

Balance is a successful product, is a great product, but I do not like the balance of the treasure.

I would like to know what the fund's investment projects are
    I would like to know how the fund's investment projects are
    I would like to recommend a good investment project for the fund to contribute
    I would like to participate in the fund's investment decisions
    I would like to withdraw from the fund's investment decision when it does not match my personal philosophy
    I want to get something other than money when I quit, for example, to keep the share of the investment project
    I would like to communicate with other participants, communicate with the fund decision-makers, and even the decision-makers are approved and selected by the participants

Above, is what I like the fund, "smart fund". The smart fund is my biography, and its main form comes from the 2016 Tai Tau Square's heavy project TheDAO. TheDAO is an extraordinary project, in the summer last year, its potential typhoon in general, violent but to have to rush. In our usher in a new year and spring, look back at TheDAO, you can use this sentence to evaluate its performance: do not be a milestone, when paving stones.

I believe in smart funds and insist on pushing Nest on small ants for the simple reason: compared to the previous fund was too boring. Fund is not a simple capital accumulation, the fund is the will of the people, is the combination of funds will be profit-making, but also the future of the starting point.

So there is Nest this project.
Nest is based on the small-ants block chain of intelligent contracts written by a new form of funds - smart funds. Nest aims to eliminate the high threshold, high risk, inefficiency and moral hazard of traditional fund form intermediaries through Participants complete their investment, management, and withdrawal of their digital assets through a smart contract without having to apply to a specific organization. Based on the block chain, anyone can participate in Nest completely at zero .
good job! always support the ant!
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

I can hear crickets i have lost a lot and still hoping they can pull off all that they mention, the VR games the alibaba using their chain if none of those happen then we just got suckered in an hyped investment.

It is looking that way I'm afraid, either time to find the door or time to buy. I choose the first Cheesy
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:23:03 PM

the webwallet works for me on my iMac.

Im using firefox ...

Mine syncd fine also and I got my coins, shame so many are having problems with their web wallets, that must suck.

Dev help these people asap.

i use web wallet too and working fine and i can see my ANS on there, but very long to fully sync more than 10 days only got 34%

You have patience of a saint i shut down and called it a day after a day lol I look back and hang my head in shame investing and promoting here.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 04:03:49 PM

FYI:

Some major Chinese traders got scared of the halt on Bitcoin withdrawals in the three major Chinese exchanges. It seems they are moving funds to Western exchanges. Antshares asks side in Bittrex doubled because of this.

An increase in trading volume in Bittrex will confirm this.

Still not confirmed but look at that. Yunbi's volume gone. Next Yuanbao.

I don't know why Chinese traders even use Chinese altcoin exchanges, to be honest.  Yunbi, Yuanbao, and 19800 all have a $0 withdraw limit until ID documents are uploaded.

Bittrex has 1 BTC daily withdraw limit for unverified accounts, and 4 BTC daily withdraw limit for basic SMS verification.

19800 daily limit for withdrawals is 10BTC or 1000000 (1mil) ans daily after you confirm your ID

I never heard of that exchange. Lmao 10 btc is like an annual zimbabwean budget. Why not make the limits even less than that. Make it 0 btc per year and let that exchange morph into cryptsy #2, it would suck money like a black hole but never let anything more than 3 penny out.

Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

No news = no value for noobs = sell at whatever the price  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: