Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300504 times)
uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:29:12 PM

Me too.
I also tried to withdraw my ICO 3 days ago.  I downloaded the Antshare client on my PC from page 1 on this thread. 
I went to the ICO page, login, entered my private key and did the withdraw.  My antshare wallet is fully sync and I imported the private key to the client wallet.

I'm still not seeing my ANS.  How long do I have to wait to get my ICO antshares.   
 I'll need to transfer to Bittrex later from my wallet client.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobart

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:08:15 PM

I have a similar issue, although I have claimed the token and send it to a new wallet few months ago. But recently when I want to get the token, it seems none of the web wallets are working.
I have already asked in the antshares slack, but also no one answered. Really frustrated, it can not even implement a proper wallet ..
I am thinking just hodl, maybe few years later they can come up with a light wallet without syncing..

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
uscoin1

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:48:20 AM

I have a similar issue, although I have claimed the token and send it to a new wallet few months ago. But recently when I want to get the token, it seems none of the web wallets are working.
I have already asked in the antshares slack, but also no one answered. Really frustrated, it can not even implement a proper wallet ..
I am thinking just hodl, maybe few years later they can come up with a light wallet without syncing..

I think when I claimed the tokens, it said 5 days.  Does anyone want to buy my ICO tokens.  I'll give you the private keys.

kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:38:35 PM

I think when I claimed the tokens, it said 5 days.  Does anyone want to buy my ICO tokens.  I'll give you the private keys.

Can you see your token on the block explorer?
uscoin1

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

Get "404"  error.

kampretkabur

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:03:35 PM

Get "404"  error.

As far as i understand if you get that error message, you dont have any token there or no transaction has been made, please correct me if im wrong.
You should contact the support for that, personally the only issue i have the last time i used the client was i cant claim the ANC, i dont know why cause i dont follow the news
uscoin1

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

I think when I claimed the tokens, it said 5 days.  Does anyone want to buy my ICO tokens.  I'll give you the private keys.

Get "404"  error.

As far as i understand if you get that error message, you dont have any token there or no transaction has been made, please correct me if im wrong.
You should contact the support for that, personally the only issue i have the last time i used the client was i cant claim the ANC, i dont know why cause i dont follow the news

But I see the my share of the tokens when I logged into the ICO portal.  And I clicked on the claim 4 days ago.

"andreibi" mentioned they will contact David because user, "crazed", and  maybe others were having the same issue as me.  "Crazed" already contacted support for over 1 Month, but they never got back to him.

andreibi, did David get back.??

kampretkabur

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

Get "404"  error.

But I see the my share of the tokens when I logged into the ICO portal.  And I clicked on the claim 4 days ago.
Someone mentioned they will contact David because they are having the same issue as me. 
Did David get back.??

I dont know about that, i only bought some at low price and put it on the wallet to get some ANC and sell it when the price is higher
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:17:09 PM

Get "404"  error.

But I see the my share of the tokens when I logged into the ICO portal.  And I clicked on the claim 4 days ago.
Someone mentioned they will contact David because they are having the same issue as me. 
Did David get back.??

I dont know about that, i only bought some at low price and put it on the wallet to get some ANC and sell it when the price is higher

What's the AntCoin / ANC for, any use for it? And is there any exchange for it already?
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:37:09 PM

Isn't the symbol ANS? I see some referring to it as ANC
blastk

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:04:11 AM

from the whitepaper:

100 Million AntCoins could be generated, representing ALL of the right of using the Antshares Blockchain. ANC will be generated by every new block. With the set slowly-decreasing pace of generation, ANC will be generated from 0 to 100 Million within approximately 22 years.

ANC are used for

•Accounting Charge payment

•Extra Service Charge payment

•Bookkeeper Nominee Deposit as collateral
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:09:56 AM

I think when I claimed the tokens, it said 5 days.  Does anyone want to buy my ICO tokens.  I'll give you the private keys.

Get "404"  error.

But I see the my share of the tokens when I logged into the ICO portal.  And I clicked on the claim 4 days ago.

"andreibi" mentioned they will contact David because user, "crazed", and  maybe others were having the same issue as me.  "Crazed" already contacted support for over 1 Month, but they never got back to him.

Yeah, but he suggests to keep claiming thru the site.

uscoin1

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

Get "404"  error.

Yeah, but he suggests to keep claiming thru the site.

Keep doing it was his suggestion..Huh  Someone on this thread had been doing it for over 1 month.  I sent support an email and no response also.
I posted a comment in Reddit antshare and no response.

He just ignore us and tells us  "keep claiming?".... what?.. do it everyday for another year.  If they feel like it, they'll give us our invested ico?  and if not, they don't care about us?

I had invested almost 8 BTC on Antshare and I've waited this long to claim, and now that's the response from Antshare when folks want to claim the ico?

MrSunshine

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:55:24 PM

from the whitepaper:

100 Million AntCoins could be generated, representing ALL of the right of using the Antshares Blockchain. ANC will be generated by every new block. With the set slowly-decreasing pace of generation, ANC will be generated from 0 to 100 Million within approximately 22 years.

ANC are used for

Ok but lots of exchanges  for and coinmarketcap use ANS: for example: https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/antshares/
Anybody know why the are using ANS outside of the whitepaper?
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

from the whitepaper:

ANC are used for

Ok but lots of exchanges  for and coinmarketcap use ANS: for example: https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/antshares/

ANS and ANC are two different things, ANS is Antshares, ANC is Antcoins. Having Antshares on an address makes it possible to get Antcoins. Once a block is mined, each address that holds ANS will get ANC according to its ANS balance.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

They've published the second part:

Reconstructing Smart Contracts, Part II: Parallel Universes and Unlimited Scalability

The Reconstructing Smart Contracts series is the brainchild of the founders of Antshares, representing their insights gained while designing Antshares smart contracts. The series, comprised of three parts, analyzes the existing smart contract systems through three angles respectively: determinism and resource control, scalability and decoupling, and universality and ecosystem compatibility. The series proposes a new philosophy for designing smart contracts.

(...)

https://themerkle.com/reconstructing-smart-contracts-part-ii-parallel-universes-and-unlimited-scalability/
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

Reconstructing Smart Contracts, Part II: Parallel Universes and Unlimited Scalability

The Reconstructing Smart Contracts series is the brainchild of the founders of Antshares, representing their insights gained while designing Antshares smart contracts. The series, comprised of three parts, analyzes the existing smart contract systems through three angles respectively: determinism and resource control, scalability and decoupling, and universality and ecosystem compatibility. The series proposes a new philosophy for designing smart contracts.

(...)

https://themerkle.com/reconstructing-smart-contracts-part-ii-parallel-universes-and-unlimited-scalability/

I wonder what they are building up to? Not sure if it's just theoretical talk or when they are done explaining the articles there will be a full blown launch of Antshares features?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
blastk

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:01:46 PM

from the whitepaper:

ANC are used for

ANS and ANC are two different things, ANS is Antshares, ANC is Antcoins. Having Antshares on an address makes it possible to get Antcoins. Once a block is mined, each address that holds ANS will get ANC according to its ANS balance.

you are also able to trade ANC here: https://19800.com/market/cny_anc
but few volumes
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

(...)

I wonder what they are building up to? Not sure if it's just theoretical talk or when they are done explaining the articles there will be a full blown launch of Antshares features?

If you read the articles, two points are interesting in my opinion:

1) That is not the typical marketing-talk for a project. It is mentioned that the authors are from Antshares, but they write about the topic more in general, they don't explicitly refer on ANS.

2) Of course it can be assumed that there is intention. They wouldn't publish long articles like that to educate Dev's of other projects.

With other words: Of course it is about Antshares. The main-questions are:

1) Is it correct what they line out?
2) If yes, can they do it?

If both yes: Bright times ahead.

My opinion right now about ANS is very twisted. I really don't like the silence and that they let us pretty much in the dark. It's also not smart because an informed community of a quality project is a supportive community. That is not only about the price but they easily could have promoters for free if they would be smarter regarding communications.

On the other hand: I've seen that before. Factom is one example. After buying into it, it took some time until they've released a GUI-wallet and then it took another year to release a better one and guess what: Most people liked none of them and even Factom ist not perfect on that side and regarding community-communication there also were times with too much silence (that has changed now because now there is a slack and Paul Snow and Brian Deery are very open to answer questions). Important is: They always were hard workers and right now it's one of a very few projects that is taken absolutely seriously even beyond Crypto (Gates-Foundation, DHS, contract-negotiations with big banks etc.)

I don't refer to Factom to talk people into buying FCT - it's just meant as example. I hope that the Antshare-guys are on a similar level. And maybe, like the guys behind Factom, they are simply so focused on getting the basic technology done, and of course, that takes some time, while not caring that much about us right now.

But again, if that should be right, I don't think it's smart to be weak on the communication front. In my opinion it would be worth to hire a guy who has a direct contact to the team and is informed and with some communicative skills, to keep us and the public in general informed. If done right members of the community would become to explainers and defend a project against accusations - in this thread for example.
MrSunshine

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:44:14 AM

from the whitepaper:

ANC are used for

you are also able to trade ANC here: https://19800.com/market/cny_anc
but few volumes

So should an investor keep their ANS on an exchange so they will be more liquid? If I brought them in to a wallet as ANC would I be able to easily convert them to ANS? It seems difficult to sell ANC directly.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: